PDA

View Full Version : Naked Outside!!!! Mwa ha ha ha!!!!

Smile Guy
09-15-2006, 03:32 PM
I want to hear about all those stories of times you've been outside naked. Or even do it right now! Even better... we could all PM/email pics. What's the furthest you've been from your door? The most public place?

If you want to win this "game" then follow this simple scoring scheme:

1 point: Just a block of text, you could be as creative as you want but it's no real proof.
2 point: Simple picture of you naked outside.
3 point: Picture of you naked outside, but sexually stimulating yourself.
4 point: With a building in the background.
5 point: Broad daylight, lots of buildings in the background.
6 point: You basically win the game. Broad daylight, lots of buildings, and at least one person in the background. Do you dare?

So, remember, to cast aside your common sense (and clothes) and step outside fully naked. (With a camera of course!!!)

-- Smile Guy

geek505
09-15-2006, 04:22 PM
Public Nudity IS illegal, so I do not recommend casting aside common sense... but...

Stand on the front porch nude until a car drives by.

Lay down outside naked for 4 minutes.

Run to the end of the street nude and back!

Go to the front door, strip out of your clothes, give them to a random player to throw as far as they can into the yard (or apartment hallway) one at a time. Once the clothes are out, you must go put them on one at a time outside.

PM me if you want the site you can post results on...

chain
09-15-2006, 05:45 PM
1. Pics = bad do NOT ask for pics.

Smile Guy
09-16-2006, 03:30 AM
I'm not asking for pics to be posted here.

I'm asking for an exchangement of pics by people over PMs or emails.

callum
09-23-2006, 12:45 PM
when i was on holiday in weymouth me and my mate went to a beach. i was just wearin my swimmin shorts and he dared me 2 take them off, i did and just led nude in the sand lol. this old man walked past with his dog and i was just lead there with everything out !!! lol

rhode64
10-05-2021, 01:03 PM
I want to hear about all those stories of times you've been outside naked. Or even do it right now! Even better... we could all PM/email pics. What's the furthest you've been from your door? The most public place?

If you want to win this "game" then follow this simple scoring scheme:

1 point: Just a block of text, you could be as creative as you want but it's no real proof.
2 point: Simple picture of you naked outside.
3 point: Picture of you naked outside, but sexually stimulating yourself.
4 point: With a building in the background.
5 point: Broad daylight, lots of buildings in the background.
6 point: You basically win the game. Broad daylight, lots of buildings, and at least one person in the background. Do you dare?

So, remember, to cast aside your common sense (and clothes) and step outside fully naked. (With a camera of course!!!)

-- Smile Guy

I am up for this email is on my profile send me an email