PDA

View Full Version : Her Fantasy [NON-FICTION]

endless possibility
10-26-2007, 03:32 PM
Before i tell my story i just want to say a little something about myself. I have been looking at the storys on this site for a long time but never signed up to leave comments or write storys. But last year something happend which i thought the people at this site would like to read. ;)

Here is what happend:

My mum and dad had gone out for the night and promised they wouldnt be back until early in the morning. So they did the usual, gave me some money, some fast food numbers and offerd for me to have my mates around. After eating my tea i thought that i would take them up on that offer and invited a bunch of my mates around. All in all their was 3 guys (including me) and 2 girls all of them mates from my school, at the start we just sat round and had a drink and chatted about all things. However soon the conversation turned to relationships and who we had been out with.
Bethany who was a little tipsy at this point (she really couldnt hold her drink) suddenly said ''Jake'' (thats me) ''you and Jenny here made a good couple''
Jenny greeted that comment with a harsh stare, as she got annoyed when people talked about it. I on the other hand just laughed and said
''I thought that too''
Then Bethany said something really stupid ''Why you two split up?''
This was real thin ice as only my best mate(Jack, who was also there) knew why we split up and Jenny of course.
''No reason'' I said carmly ''We just decided to call it a day''
After that there was a moment of silence which was broken by the voice of Bethany who said:
''Is it because Jenny likes to be spanked?'' Jack and my other mate burst out in laughter quickly followed by Bethany, I just didnt dare look at Jenny or anyone in the eye.
''SHUT UP!'' Jenny, now blushing ALOT, shouted at them. ''JUST SHUT UP''
Everyone started to control themselves and help them selves to make sure they didnt laugh anymore. Once everyone was quiet again Bethany still smurking said ''How about we do a deal?'' I looked at her curiosly
''What are you thinking.'' I quizzed.
''You tie Jenny up and give her a good spanking...naked'' She said trying to stop herself from swaying from side to side.
Trying to remain carm ''and whats in it for me?'' i said raising my eyebrow up at her.
''Erm...'' She stutterd ''Erm... Ill stay the rest of the night naked and serve on the rest of you hand and foot''
At this time I think that what I should mention that Bethany had an absolutly amazing body, all i can describe it as is perfect.
At this point i was very tempted as i would get to see two very beatiful women naked, but it wasnt all up to me it was up to Jenny aswell.
After a minute or so of silence Jeny finaly said what we had all been waiting to hear, ''OK ill do it.''
A huge grin went across everyones faces and we stood up and headed up to my room to prepare for the spanking.:D
We all found things that we could use as ropes, some were socks others were ties. we then secured it tightly to parts on my bed and made sure they where nice and tight. Jenny then orderd everyone to turn around why she got undressed, when she was naked she slipped under some covers and stretched out so only her ankles head and arms where showing. We all then tied her up, at this point my pants where throbing as I yet to admit that this was my fantasy aswell as hers to have a beautiful person tied up helpless to my bed.
Once she was tied up I orderd everyone to leave the room and pulled the covers off her. What a sight that was a perfect peachy ass just staring up at me, I had to touch it!
As part of the deal I gave the cover to the rest of my mates waiting outside of the door. Then i walked back over to her, her face was buried in a pillow and all she said to me was:
''Dont hold back.''
Thank the lord, I slowly ran my hand down her back until it reached her fine ass. Then I raised it ready for my first strike, I pulled my hand back and let loose, she jerked as my hand hit her bottom. Then i done the same again running my hand down her back, this time I noticed how soft her skin was, and how perfect she was. On the third strike I didnt run down her back but up from her feet, stroking her leg all the way. That is when I noticed how wet she was, my matress was soaked!
She had pussy juice flowing all down her thighs and all over my bed. I spanked her again, this time she gave out a yelp but didnt moan at all. Her ass was now red which means the dare was over. On telling her this she said somethign that i had always wanted to hear.
''Please make me orgasm!''
I had no problem with this, I untied her ankle ropes and turned her over so she was facing up. I then sat on her and looked deep into her beautiful blue eyes. ''Wanna go out sometime?'' I asked her.
''That sounds nice.'' She gasped out. And with that I started to finger her, with this she met every throust of mine with a pelvic thrust of hers. I then started playing with her boobs, though small they were perfect in my eyes. Her nipples where rock hard and I pinched them and sucked them with one hand whilst my other hand worked below.:p
She started to breathe heavier until she let out a moan and orgasemd. She then opend her eyes and looked at me with a smile on her face and I simply smiled back.

Thats my story anyway I hoped you enjoyed it, feel free to leave coments.
Also what happend after that wasnt really that good but if you want i shall write on it. :)

admireu4ever
10-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Great Story.........................please keep it up.

roxie314
10-27-2007, 07:50 PM
wow sounds fun...how'd you guys all find out she liked to be spanked?!

x.Emma.x
11-21-2008, 10:31 AM
Wow you're so lucky. I would have loved to hear what happened when you were the master of that other girl. Ahh well...