PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

submissive_puppy
07-26-2010, 06:08 PM
18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

Hello, PLEASE READ IT ALL, thank you so much!

I'll not tell you my name for now, you can call me "puppy".I'm looking for a Mistress, I know there were lots of ads looking for slaves but many of them we're discovered as being fake however, I still hope that I will find what I'm looking for.

I went into the scene some 3 years ago, when I was still underage and hardly knew what is BDSM about, but, as time passes I learnt a lot and found out that I really enjoy it,however I still have so many things to learn in various field of BDSM.My experience is mostly online based but I also have few offline experience with a begginer into the scene, I enjoyed them both but unfortunately I found myself alone for now.

Something about me:
I live in Europe, my body time is somewhere between "fit" and "average" , i have brown eyes and brown hair.However..I have photos and webcam so you will be able to see me often.I also have a microphone as well as some "sexual toys"
From the psychological point of view I can say that I'm always optimistic, ambitious and sociable..

My likes..First of all, puppy training, (I'm not that experienced into this field but I just loved it when I was trained as a puppy) also, as my signature says: light to extreme pain(CBT,NT, whipping, flogging), chastity(maybe i'll wear a device:rolleyes:) and controll of daily activities(what/how to eat/drink/wash/sleep).

When it comes to dislikes..That's really hard for me, maybe I should include cum denial because I'm bad at it and too many physical exercices because my muscles get sore.

My limits are as in my signature : toilet games (pee,poo), anal, cross-dressing and cum eating because I consider them all sissy/girlish and I'm a completely straight man!

What am I looking for?

I'm looking for a Mistress both caring and strict who can make me feel I belong to her and to whom I can talk from an equal basis if I really need to.
The age range is 18-35.I would also prefer my Mistress to be from UK or Europe at least.A native english speaker has a plus
I hope our relationship will be based on communication, trust and love for BDSM.

Any other details about me and our relationship can be discussed on PM and then by e-mail/IM.

Hope to hear from you soon!

puppy:)