PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

masterraiden
07-26-2010, 04:27 PM
19/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

I am a male looking for a some female slaves, so if you want a master, add me and i will see if you are good, I do many things ^^

[email protected]

masterraiden
07-26-2010, 09:32 PM
an women want to be slaves?

masterraiden
07-27-2010, 09:46 AM
well i always be online for any females that need a master

Manbearpig
07-27-2010, 02:21 PM
A reason why you might not have any takers is the way your post is written. Female slaves are hard to come by, and those who do get takers usually have more than 2 lines worth of information. Maybe adding some stuff you are looking for or willing to try would help possibly get a few responses. There are many threads on this site that can help increase the quality of your post.

On a side note, please do not bump threads without adding new info. If you do so again, this thread will be locked

masterraiden
08-09-2010, 10:54 AM
A reason why you might not have any takers is the way your post is written. Female slaves are hard to come by, and those who do get takers usually have more than 2 lines worth of information. Maybe adding some stuff you are looking for or willing to try would help possibly get a few responses. There are many threads on this site that can help increase the quality of your post.

On a side note, please do not bump threads without adding new info. If you do so again, this thread will be locked

Ok thanks, i will added more info right now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im looking for a female slave thats around my age which im 20 in a few days, and im looking for a slave that is willing to do anything for me, I will have more info on me so just add [email protected] and we will see if you will like me for a master, yes i do thinks that you may like ^^