PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Master-mp
07-26-2010, 02:33 PM
22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Hi there,

I am a young but experienced master looking to have some fun with a new potential online slave.

I am a friendly and understanding trustworthy person and always have a chat with my slaves first to discuss your limits and best interests so we can derive a plan together where you may explore your wildest fantasies in the safe comfort of your own home behind the screen.

Beginners and Shy girls are always welcome. I completely understand that some girls are strictly looking to explore there fantasies and would like to remain anonymous and hide there faces.

This is not a problem, i have had many slaves which were shy are scared at first and we have still had a fantastic time together.

My services are about you and making your dirty secrets and fantasies come to life.

Sessions will be designed specially for your own fantasies and tastes but i can provide:

> Verbal humiliation and orders through microphone/web cam
(I am British and have a deep and apparently... sexy voice)

> Text play and orders, photo's, movies etc

> Cam to cam Webcam, with or without faces.

I am a very creative master and provide a huge variety of punishments, forms of humiliation and rewards but what we do can be entirely determined by your interests and needs which may be

> Humiliation
Showing private body parts, doing embarrassing things on camera, clothing, writing on self.... etc, i am open to all

> Pain
Instructed bondage using string, rope, shoelaces (household etc depending on what you have available) safe and harmless but painful techniques

Cloths pegs, clips, clamps..

Whipping, spanking, slapping... Rulers, hand towels, slipper, rolled up paper all make great spanking items if you are unable to obtain a proper whip.

I could go on and list many more, but then that would spoil all the fun... wouldn't it ;) needless to say, i have plenty of punishments available to make you suffer.. :)

Rewards
I will also reward my slaves if they are good and well deserving, this can range from erotic masturbation to me providing you a show with my 9 inc cock :)

I am also available to chat to any beginners and provide answers to any questions you have regarding the subject matter if you are curious but do not know if you would like to take the next step yet.

So, now that you have read about my services whats the next step?

You can either contact me directly by MSN messenger, email or a private message on this forum.

My email add is [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and i look forward to hearing from you.... and perhaps punishing and degrading you.. ;)

Master MP

CollaredBlondie
07-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Great ad, good luck in your searching!

sudheer2t
07-27-2010, 02:32 AM
Hi bro,

Good to see one more good ad.

Good luck.

Have fun,

Cheers,
RIpper

Master-mp
07-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Thank you

Still looking for some more slaves :)

Master-mp
07-28-2010, 01:41 PM
I am now fully dedicated to one amazing slave, thread closed sorry :)