PDA

View Full Version : A Teacher's Life [FICTION]

sirparkuk
10-25-2007, 03:50 PM
Ok - this is the first story I've posted here, so your comments would be gratefully received. It's obviously only the start - plenty more to come if it goes down well. Thanks for reading...

Andrew sat in his chair with a sigh. He had been teaching at this school now for five years – five years of hard work, endless marking and little thanks. It was lunchtime, and he had retreated to his classroom for a bit of peace and quiet before the chaos of the afternoon got under way. He had his upper-sixth form class after lunch – twelve English students, all 17 or 18 years old, and all out for an easy ride. He leant back in his chair and pictured the class in front of him, eyes glazed, attention focused on the clock above his head. He let his mind wander to his favourite distraction – Jenny. She was by far the best student in the class – head and shoulders above the rest – and without doubt the prettiest too. Her black hair hung seductively at shoulder length, and her athletic figure had been much helped by her recent habit of wearing particularly short skirts. She was his student, and he knew well what that meant – but there was no harm in dreaming.
Almost without thinking he let his hand move down to his already hardening cock, and as he began to stroke it through his trousers he shut his eyes and let his imagination play. So engrossed with he in his vision, that he only realised too late that his classroom door had been opened. With a sudden jolt he opened his eyes to see, standing framed in the doorway, Jenny, a look of shock and embarrassment on her face. His only hope was that she hadn’t seen – but that would have been impossible. She was staring right at him.
“Erm… Jenny. What..er.. can I do for you?” His mind raced, making clear thinking impossible. Just act normally and pretend it didn’t happen he thought. Play it cool.
Jenny moved into the room and shut the door behind her. She walked slowly towards him, seemingly searching for an answer to the question.
“Were you just doing what I think you were doing Sir?” she asked him, something somewhere between a smile and embarrassment flickering across her face.
“I don’t know what you mean Jenny. Anyway, look, let’s just forget anything you may think you saw and move on. Now what do you want?”
“I was just looking for somewhere quiet to eat my lunch,” Jenny replied, her eyes still flickering between Andrew’s face and crotch, noticing the still hard shape of his cock through his trousers.
“Ok, well… I’m in here now, so you need to find somewhere else… and Jenny – I think we should not mention this to anyone. After all, we wouldn’t want silly rumours spreading around school would we?”
Jenny, already walking towards the door, turned around to face him. “If you say so Sir,” she said, but there was an air of sarcasm to her voice that Andrew didn’t like at all. Something in the pit of his stomach told him he was in trouble. Big trouble.

dkong
10-25-2007, 04:13 PM
hurry up make an other

SubMissChievous
10-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Very intriguing story so far. I am eager to read more. This is very good! :)

molten man
10-25-2007, 09:36 PM
Very intriguing story so far. I am eager to read more. This is very good! :)

i would second that!!!

GaggedForever
10-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Good story:) Please continue!

sirparkuk
10-29-2007, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the encouraging posts! Been away for the weekend - next installment being written as we speak. I'll upload it later tonight...

zeketheorc
10-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the encouraging posts! Been away for the weekend - next installment being written as we speak. I'll upload it later tonight...

excellent! looking forward to it!

sirparkuk
10-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Ok - here it is. Part two. I hope you enjoy...

As Andrew sat in his classroom, trying to wipe from his memory the events of the last ten minutes, Jenny walked into the crowded dining hall. It was the middle of lunchtime, and it was packed with students eating, laughing and joking. Jenny’s heart was still thumping at the thought of what she had just seen. Could she have imagined it? Could she have misunderstood what she had seen? No. There was no doubt; and if even if there had been, the guilty look on Mr. Thomas’ face had said it all.

Jenny moved through the hall, searching for a clear table to eat her lunch in peace and figure out what to think and do. After all, this was serious – she had walked in on a teacher masturbating in his classroom. She was sure that had to be wrong. But then there was the fact that images of Mr. Thomas had filled her fantasies for the last two years. There was no doubt he was attractive – mid twenties, good figure, kind eyes.

“Hey Jenny! Watch where you’re going!” The voice came from a table just in front of her, a table she was about to walk straight into. She stopped short and saw Erica, her sometimes friend, sitting on her own at the otherwise empty table. She and Erica had been in the same class all the way through school, and there had been a time when they had been close. They had drifted apart through secondary school; Erica had wanted to spend more and more time together – shopping, hanging out, chatting online – but Jenny had been more focused on her studies and on her other friends. Erica had seemed possessive and demanding, and so Jenny had tried to distance herself. Erica, it seemed, had got the message, and they both moved in quite different social circles now. But it was an empty table, and Jenny needed to talk.

“Hi Erica,” she said, attempting cheerfulness. “Mind if I join you?” Erica gestured with her fork for Jenny to sit down. Jenny wondered if she should say anything. Maybe she would just sound ridiculous.

“So Jenny,” Erica said. “What’s on your mind? You look like you’ve got the weight of the world on your shoulders. You nearly walked straight into me.”

“Well,” said Jenny, almost whispering now, “I’ve just seen something really… weird.” And so she told Erica what had happened, Mr. Thomas masturbating through his trousers, his look of embarrassment and guilt, finishing with his demand that she kept it quiet. Jenny kept her voice down, and concentrated on the small pile of spilt salt she was pushing around the table with her finger, but when she looked up at the end of her story, she saw Erica’s face alive with interest.

“You’re having me on? You’re joking, right?” Erica stammered. “How… big did it look?” she giggled, her eyes sparkling with interest.

“Well, you know… quite big,” replied Jenny, not sure whether to be embarrassed or amused.

“You know what this means Jenny,” said Erica, her voice alive with excitement. “It means we’ve got him exactly where we want him. It’s time to turn the tables, time to get some revenge. You know last year he caught me smoking in school – you know he phoned my parents and got me grounded for a month.”

Jenny felt suddenly apprehensive; felt suddenly that she shouldn’t have told Erica anything. This was all getting out of hand, and moving much too fast.

“I don’t know Erica. Maybe we should just leave it like he said. I mean, I’m getting good marks in History. I don’t want to blow that now. Anyway, what can we do?”

“What can we do?” snorted Erica in disbelief. “Don’t come the innocent with me now. I’ve seen the way you look at him, and the skirts you wear to his class.” She sniggered as she spoke. “I know perfectly well what you’d like to do. But I’ve got some plans of my own too. Go on, look me in the eyes and tell me you’re not interested.”

Erica held Jenny’s gaze, and Jenny could not help but smile. She thought back to just last night, when she had lain in bed, bringing herself to orgasm with the thought of Mr. Thomas ripping her clothes off her and pushing her hard against the wall. If she were honest, her fantasies never got much beyond that point – that was enough for her usually. Not that she’d admit that to Erica now. She did not answer her question directly, but instead asked her what she had in mind – what she meant by ‘plans’.

“Don’t you worry about that,” replied Erica with a smirk. “Leave that to me. Just meet me outside his room ten minutes before History last lesson.”

brownie
10-29-2007, 05:33 PM
wow this is good, i wonder what will happen to him

SubMissChievous
10-29-2007, 06:22 PM
You're doing a really good job at keeping this unpredictable, Robert. Very interesting so far! Thumbs up to you! :)

borigraphix
10-29-2007, 09:45 PM
Great story so far. I like the details. Lets see some more!

sirparkuk
10-30-2007, 04:31 PM
This is part three of the story. Thanks again for the positive comments. If you have any comments or want to discuss any of the ideas in the story, please feel free to post them here or message me. Thanks!

As Jenny approached her History classroom, Erica was already waiting, a grin etched across her face. The more Jenny had thought about this, the more she had regretted telling Erica anything about the incident with Mr. Thomas. She couldn’t deny she was intrigued by what Erica had in store anymore than she could deny the excitement in the pit of her stomach when she thought of Mr. Thomas; but there was also a real sense of apprehension – this now seemed out of her control, and all of her attempts to distance herself from Erica in the past, seemed to have been brushed out of the way.

“You took your time,” Erica said as Jenny came alongside her in the corridor. “Now listen quickly – we’ve only got a couple of minutes.”

Jenny took a deep breath, before replying. “Look Erica, I’ve been thinking. I’m not sure this is such a good idea. I think we should wait a bit and …”

“No way,” interrupted Erica. “We’re both in this now – no backing out. Now, listen.”

And so she told Jenny her plans, and the more she told her, the redder Jenny’s complexion became. What was this she was feeling? Nervous – probably? Plain scared – definitely. But something else too – excitement, desire… lust. The plan was audacious and incredibly risky. Erica had written a note, enclosed in a makeshift envelope which Jenny was to hand to Mr. Thomas on the way into the classroom. Erica hadn’t told her what exactly the note said, other than it made it clear that Jenny had seen what he had been doing, and wanted to ‘discuss’ it after class. It also made clear that Jenny had asked her friend, Erica, to stay as a witness. After the class, Erica was going to tell Mr. Thomas that she and Jenny were going to the Headteacher to report him for inappropriate behaviour, but that he had one opportunity to get himself out of trouble. Erica had it all sorted she told Jenny, when she doubted that he would play along.

“Of course he will,” she snorted. “He knows your dad’s on the Governors. He won’t have any option.”

When they had him on their own, Erica assured Jenny that he would do whatever she wanted him to do. “And I mean whatever,” she had finished.

“But what about you Erica? What will you be doing?”

“Well, I’ll be making sure I get my go too,” she replied, “and I’ve got a few other little surprises up my sleeve for him.” She held up a plastic carrier back she had been holding by her side. “I’ve been getting a few supplies in.”

At that moment, the door to the classroom opened, and there he was, Mr. Thomas, as always, beckoning the reluctant class into the warm room….

“Don’t look at her, “ Andrew told himself as he stood in the doorway, signalling for the gang of teenagers to come in. “Just play it cool,” he repeated. “Play it cool.” He had spent the last half an hour of lunch marking essays, trying to tell himself that it had been alright really, that Jenny was a sensible girl who would keep her secret. So hard had he tried to convince himself that now, as he stood watching them file past him, he almost believed it himself; at least right up to the moment that Jenny handed him a warm, slightly scrunched piece of paper as she passed. He froze to the spot, trying desperately to keep his face steady. As the remaining pupils took their seats, he took the opportunity to step out of the room, apparently looking for any stragglers. With his heart thumping at his chest he opened the note slowly, and what he saw made his blood freeze. Six simple sentences, handwritten down the scruffy note paper:

Jenny has told me everything - you are in BIG trouble.
Jenny and I will see you after class.
Don’t make plans. Don’t tell anyone.
Jenny wants you – she has taken off her panties ready for you.
I want Jenny.
I want you to pay.

The note was signed, Erica. As Andrew turned his head towards the open doorway, he saw Erica swivelled in her chair to face him, and although her face was on the surface expressionless, there was no hiding the look of triumph in her eyes.

brownie
10-30-2007, 04:57 PM
wow, if only ti could have found my reading teacher doing this, wow she hot

batman420
10-30-2007, 05:27 PM
wow! this is one of the best stories i have read on here for sure!

molten man
10-31-2007, 07:15 AM
awesome. Keep it going!!

sirparkuk
10-31-2007, 06:19 PM
The next part of the story... as always, your comments are very much appreciated. Please feel free to leave them here or message me.

“She’s only a kid,” Andrew repeated under his breath as he walked to the front of the class. “Only a kid – she’ll be easily scared off. Just stay calm.”

Jenny was not sitting in her usual seat. Instead she was sitting, as instructed, next to Erica. One look at Mr. Thomas showed he had read the note. He was clearly trying to appear casual and workmanlike, but there was an awkwardness to his movements, and an unconscious tightness to his jaw which gave him away.

Erica leaned over to Jenny as Mr. Thomas wrote the date and heading on the board.

“So, what do you want him to do to you Jenny?” she whispered conspiratorially. “What is Mr. Thomas going to do for little Jenny today?”

Jenny could feel herself reddening as the images started to flood her mind. She could see him stripping… stroking his cock as he had been doing earlier… pinning her against the wall… touching her…. She was overwhelmed again by that feeling, that mix of exhilaration and fear. Jenny determined again to stop this before it got out of hand.

“I still think we should just leave it Erica. We’ve given him a scare now – let’s just see him squirm for a bit.”

“Oh I intend to watch him squirm alright,” replied Erica, her face set firm. “But it’s too late to be pulling out. He’s read the note, so he knows we’re serious. There’s no going back.”

There was something about Erica’s smile that worried Jenny. A lot. She took hold of Erica’s hand.

“What was in that note Erica? What did you say?”

“Oh not much – just the facts really,” Erica whispered back, holding Jenny’s gaze. “I did tell him you weren’t wearing any panties though,” she laughed. Jenny’s hand squeezed Erica’s hard.

“You said wh….”

“Ok class,” interrupted Mr. Thomas, in his usual brisk manner. “Some work from the text books today – pages 54 and 55. Read the historical sources, and have a go at the extended writing assignments on the next page.”

As the rest of the class groaned and slowly turned the pages of their books, Erica leant over to Jenny again.

“I am right aren’t I?” she whispered. “You’re not wearing any panties under that tight little skirt of yours.”

Jenny thought back to that morning, her silly dreams, her ‘dare’ to herself. Don’t wear any panties to his class… wear a shortish skirt... feel sexy... see if he notices you...

“But… how did you know?” stammered Jenny, completely humiliated at the thought that Erica had found out her little secret.

“Oh, it was quite obvious really – at least when I was studying your ass it was,” giggled Erica. And there was that look again, the look that Jenny had come to recognise when they had been better friends, the kind of look that had persuaded her to keep her distance from Erica.

“Ugh – don’t be weird,” she replied.

Before Erica could reply, the lesson swept on, and the surrounding silence forced both girls to get started on their work – at least pretending to get started in Jenny’s case. Her mind was swimming – what were they going to do after class? How would Mr. Thomas react? He knew she wasn’t wearing any panties… And despite herself, despite her attempts to focus on her work, Jenny could feel her mind returning to the same images, and could feel the wetness between her legs.

molten man
11-01-2007, 04:29 AM
Great. Keep it going!!

batman420
11-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Great story please keep it going!

brownie
11-02-2007, 03:07 PM
it a good story but u are streching it out to much, they been talking about if there going to do somthing or not the whole time, get to the point plz its good details thow.

sirparkuk
11-02-2007, 05:02 PM
it a good story but u are streching it out to much, they been talking about if there going to do somthing or not the whole time, get to the point plz its good details thow.

Fair comment brownie - just building up the tension! Writing the next part now. Don't worry - the action's on its way...

zeketheorc
11-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Fair comment brownie - just building up the tension! Writing the next part now. Don't worry - the action's on its way...

Take your time and dont worry about taking a long time to get to the action. It makes the action all the better once it gets there.

molten man
11-03-2007, 03:19 AM
come on. He is wriing really professionally!! You do not give away everything at once, do you??

SubMissChievous
11-03-2007, 05:14 AM
I agree with zeke & molten man! I'm impressed how well this story is building up. Wonderful job so far!

brownie
11-05-2007, 05:02 PM

ok, cant wait untill next part comes out

Sum
11-05-2007, 06:02 PM
also can't wait for next section. Don't go jumping to any action that the story doesn't warrant too quickly, you've done a great job building things up so far, i hate stories where people straight at the action. This has the feel of a true erotic story to it, nice bit of blackmail, suspense etc.

One thing though, i think i'm getting confused, in the first part, he was an english teacher, then later he seems to be a history teacher?!?

brownie
11-05-2007, 06:47 PM
i do agree, wonderfull, rising action. but it so good, i wont to know what happens!

Ashy-J
11-14-2007, 06:51 PM
this is an amazin story, best ive read on this site, cant wait for more

brownie
11-14-2007, 07:25 PM
Yes i agree, very good, do you mind posting the rest? Thx

anayguy
11-15-2007, 09:44 AM
keep it going you have hooked

YoureAmazingMe
11-17-2007, 10:12 AM
Great story, interested to see whats to come. & very good grammar, which is always a plus. :]

sirparkuk
11-17-2007, 04:35 PM
I am so sorry for the delay in posting the next part of this story. Life has just been hectic, but I've finally got it written. I'm writing the next part now, so I should be able to post that within the next day.

Many thanks for all the posts here - it's great to know you've enjoyed the story so far. Sum1 you're quite right - my error. He did start off as an English teacher, but somehow morphed into a History teacher. I'll stick with History from now in.

As always, feel free to message me or post here.

-------------------------------------------------

Part 5:

“Ok – finish this off for homework please,” said Andrew as the bell sounded for the end of the lesson. Another groan rose from the class, but soon the room was filled with the sound of chatter and scraping chairs as the students packed away and headed for the doorway. Andrew watched the first students disappear and then went to his desk to tidy up his papers from the lesson. He was determined not to look at Jenny or Erica, just to assume they would leave with the others, give them no sign that he had even thought about their threat.

“So, Mr. Thomas. I guess it’s playtime.” It was Erica’s voice, confident and full of mischief. “I know Jenny here has been looking forward to it.”

Jenny shifted her weight uncomfortably from one foot to another. She just wanted to run, to get as far away from this embarrassing encounter as possible. How could she ever have let Erica talk her into this? How could she even have confided in her?

Andrew looked up at the two girls. The classroom was now empty, just a few bits of discarded paper floating around on the floor. Jenny was dressed in a shortish red skirt and a strappy top. In a distant part of his brain, Andrew knew she looked sensational. Her black hair draped over her shoulders, catching the breeze from the air-conditioning unit in the room. Unlike Jenny, Erica was staring straight at him. She was, in her own way, attractive too. She was much slighter that Jenny, at least a couple of inches shorter, and her blonde hair was much more tailored, cut sleekly to highlight the line of her cheek bones.

“Now look girls,” Andrew replied, affecting his deepest, most authoritative voice. “You have two options here. You could stay, put yourselves in a very difficult situation, and pay the serious consequences. Or – and I strongly suggest this is the route to take – you leave now, we forget everything that may, or may not, have happened, and no more will be said.”

Jenny nodded almost subconsciously, agreeing wholeheartedly with Mr. Thomas’ evaluation.

“Now look at that Sir,” cut in Erica, before Jenny could even begin to formulate a reply. “You’re speaking as if, in some way, you’re still in charge. As if, in some small way, we have to do as you say. But you see you’re forgetting – Jenny here saw you having a good old time with yourself earlier, and one call, just one word, to her daddy – that’s Councillor Daddy to you – and your teaching career is as good as over.”

Andrew swallowed hard, panic rising through his stomach, restricting his throat, his mouth suddenly dry. "Think... think," he thought to himself.

“Now, come on Erica. Don’t make threats you and I know you’re never going to follow through. Jenny won’t do anything of the sort, will you Jenny?” He looked straight at Jenny, trying to catch her eye, sure that he could frighten her away.

Jenny did not look up. She closed her eyes, held her breath, the sound of her heart pumping in her ears. Erica had been so confident, so sure of herself, and Mr. Thomas.... well he thought she didn't have the nerve, wasn't prepared to get him where she wanted him. This was the moment. She knew what she had to say, should say, would say.

“I would Sir. I’ll phone him now.”

That was it. Decision made. No going back now. She could hear Erica laughing beside her as she reached in her bag for her phone. Without looking at Mr. Thomas, she starting dialling her father’s work number.

“Ok, ok,” Andrew blurted. “Jenny, stop dialling. Let’s talk about this.” All clear thinking had left him, all confidence gone. He was fighting for his life and he was desperate to find anything to give him time to think.

“Oh no, Mr. Thomas. No more talk,” said Erica firmly. “It’s time for action. I want to see what Jenny got to see earlier. Now strip.”

brownie
11-17-2007, 04:48 PM
unbelievable amazly kick butt story, now post the rest! im not a pashint person.

molten man
11-18-2007, 01:30 AM
Too good. Just make the posts a little more frequent!!

admireu4ever
11-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Agreed...amazing story...

the reaper
11-18-2007, 02:18 PM
great story looking forword to hearing more lmao

molten man
11-18-2007, 09:32 PM
great story looking forword to hearing more lmao

i will second that!!

Soraslight
11-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Ugh, I can't wait for the next part, it's all quite good. Definetly one worth an award, keep it up.

ManicD
11-20-2007, 10:52 AM
god dammm...i'm waiting for the next bit, its unfair to leave me hanging like this

anayguy
11-20-2007, 12:11 PM
keep it going with the story

Sum
11-20-2007, 04:10 PM
seriously, yours is one of the best stories i've read on here in absolutly ages i think in fact since http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=4985
Keep up the good work, and you sir, are a serious tease! Can't wait for the next part, hope it won't be as long a wait this time, please please please (bounces up and down like an excited child)

I dunno if you can still edit your first parts or if there's a time limit for that and it's run out, if you can still you could change him to a history teacher there.

molten man
11-20-2007, 09:08 PM
The wait is becoming unbearable!!! Eagerly waiting for the next part!!

sirparkuk
11-22-2007, 05:18 PM
Apologies again for the wait. Here is the freshly written next part. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Comments, as always, very welcome.

----------------------------

“You’ve got to be kidding,” stammered Andrew, determined to hold Erica’s gaze with his own despite the fear grasping at his throat. “There is absolutely no way I’m going to do anything of the sort.”

“Well then,” said Erica calmly, “you leave me no choice.” She reached over to Jenny, took the phone and hit the redial button. “And just so we can all hear…” Andrew saw her hit the loudspeaker button, and suddenly the room filled with the sound of ringing. Andrew started to move towards Erica, desperate to get at the phone, but as he stepped forward he heard it pick up.

“Yes, hello. Mr. Jones speaking.”

It was the unmistakeable sound of Jenny’s father, the same voice Andrew had heard many times delivering speeches at the School Governors meetings. Frantic now, Andrew waved wildly at Erica. “No,” he mouthed at her. “Whatever. I’ll do it.”
Erica hit another button and the phone went dead. Andrew breathed deeply.

“Ok then Mr. Thomas. We’re waiting. Start with the top half.”

Jenny watched him carefully. She knew Erica had the better of him now, knew there was no way he could refuse. She bit her lip, feeling herself redden at the thought of him stripping. It was like some dream, some weird fantasy, but here it was, actually happening in front of her.

Andrew stood, frozen to the spot. He knew he had no choice. She would only dial the number again, and he knew by the calm look in her eyes that she would not hesitate to carry through her threat. But how could he strip in front of these two? He could see Jenny’s embarrassment as she sat on the edge of a desk, her skirt rising a little up her thigh. As before, some part of his brain somewhere registered how attractive he found her, how completely alluring she was. With a sudden bolt of horror he felt his cock begin to harden, beginning to strain at the material of his boxer shorts.

Erica held the phone up in one hand. “Come on now Mr. Thomas. Jenny here has been waiting for this all day. Now strip. Unless of course…” She waved the phone again, indicating just what his refusal would mean.

“Ok, ok,” he breathed. “I will strip. But – and this is absolute – that is it. No more, and never again.”

“Oh no,” Erica giggled. “You’re in no position to be bargaining now Mr. Thomas. And quite frankly, my patience is running out.”

Erica’s finger hovered over the redial button, but she took it away again as she saw Mr. Thomas begin to loosen his tie. He slipped the knot down until it fell loose, and pulled it through his collar.

“I’ll take that Mr. Thomas,” said Erica. “You never know when it might come in useful…”

Jenny sat forward on the desk, her hands grasping the edge as she leant forward. He was doing it. He was actually doing it. She watched as he began to undo the buttons on his shirt from top to bottom. She had always loved the sense of power he had, both physical and emotional, but now there was something immensely intoxicating about seeing his physical prowess – his broad shoulders, impressive biceps, lean stomach – yet seeing him stripped of his emotional power. Jenny could almost feel herself running her hands across his chest, feeling the strength there, down his stomach…

Andrew reached the final button of his shirt, and as he slipped it away from his arms, he looked up for the first time. Jenny sat forward, her eyes fixed on him. She had slipped further forward on the desk, and her skirt had risen higher still up her thigh. He remembered the note… Jenny has taken her panties off for you…. and again felt his cock harden. “They can’t know,” he thought desperately to himself. “Think of something else… think of something else…”

“Very good Mr. Thomas,” Erica said, a look of triumph hidden in her smile. “Now, I have a feeling Jenny here would like to help you with the rest. Hey Jenny?”

Jenny’s mind was snapped back from the picture playing in her mind, and she spun her gaze onto Erica.

“What?”

“Go on Jenny. Give Mr. Thomas here some help with his trousers.”

Jenny didn’t know what to say. She knew it was wrong, risky, dangerous; she knew all that, but that just made it more exciting. She also knew she couldn’t resist. Her blood was racing, lust filling her. She loved the sense of power, the thought that she could take control of him.

Andrew’s mind was reeling. He knew what would happen if she came near him. His cock would harden fully, and Jenny and Erica would both see, both know. He was about to speak, about to object, but before he could form the words he saw Jenny move towards him. Her hair caught the light from the florescent tubes above them, her face nervous but determined.

Jenny last step took her right up to Mr. Thomas. She looked him in the eye for a fleeting second, then let her instincts take over. She ran her hands across his strong chest, his skin warm, the muscles tight. Slowly her hand drifted down his firm stomach, her heartbeat quickening threatening to consume her. She reached his belt, and let her fingers go to work, loosening the clasp.

Andrew just stood, lust and fear in equal measure pinning him to the spot. He watched Jenny as she began to work on the button of his trousers, could smell her, feel her. He had an overwhelming urge to have her, to thrust her backwards and consume her, but stayed, somehow, still.

As Jenny’s fingers undid the button of his trousers, her hand brushed against something. “He’s hard,” she almost gasped aloud. “Really hard.” She wanted to touch him again, but instead slipped the zipper down, feeling the pressure put on it by his hard cock. Slipping her hands inside the waist band of his trousers, she pushed them down, and as they passed his hips they fell to his ankles. Now she could see clearly how hard he was. His cock bulged at his boxer shorts, the shape and size clearly seen now.

“Well, well, Mr. Thomas, “sneered Erica. “It looks like Jenny’s not the only one enjoying this.” She laughed. “Come on then Jenny, let’s get those boxers out of the way.”

Jenny mind had lost all sense of clarity. She was completely immersed in this moment, deeply dreamed fantasies surfacing fully. She took hold of the waist band of his boxer shorts, and began to slide them down, but felt the band stuck on his erect cock. She pulled the front of the shorts away, lifting them over the now visible head of his cock. Jenny let her hand brush against his cock as she slid the shorts down his thighs, bending her knees until the shorts reached his ankles, and her head was almost level with his crotch. She could smell him, almost feel his cock pulsing so close to her.

“And now,” said Erica, holding the plastic bag she had acquired earlier in the day. “Now the fun really begins.”

Soraslight
11-22-2007, 05:33 PM
I want the next section, fast. This is an incredible story and it'd make any guy reading as hard as Mr. Thomas that's for sure. Well you have my uttermost appreciation and i can't wait for the next section.

zeketheorc
11-22-2007, 06:40 PM
very well written last part!

molten man
11-22-2007, 09:28 PM
Awesome, Keep it goin!!

lil_ellia
11-25-2007, 03:54 PM
good story - keep it going! next part quickly please. wouldnt mind being jenny! sounds kinda cool :)

YoureAmazingMe
11-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Very good story, love to see it continuee.

Although it's a bit akward being that I have a history teacher named mr. Thomas. Hah. :]

Central Park
12-31-2007, 06:24 PM
You need to finish this one.

Dice7
01-01-2008, 05:19 PM
The small segments are frustrating everytime I get really horny theres no more story!!!

InsertUsernameHere
01-03-2008, 11:38 PM
The small segments are frustrating everytime I get really horny theres no more story!!!

I agree, a bit longer segments would be nice... Loving the story by the way, I can't wait for the next part.

glue
01-04-2008, 08:25 AM
i too agree

try finishing all at once

Isabell
01-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Pleeeaaaaase?? I'd like to read more. Keep up the good work.

thebof1993
01-05-2008, 03:14 AM
One of the best stories i've read so far well done!

MasterO
01-05-2008, 09:24 AM
One of the best written stories I've read here thus far, Please continue!!

molten man
01-08-2008, 10:39 PM
its been a little too long since he wrote.. did it not!!

zeketheorc
01-08-2008, 11:27 PM
its been a little too long since he wrote.. did it not!!

is that a question or a statement?

molten man
01-09-2008, 11:29 PM
it is both. A question and a statement!!

hehe