PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (have webcam)

sudheer2t
07-25-2010, 01:58 AM
28/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (have webcam)

hello every one,

Here I am after a brief time out of this.. I have never got some one who is really committed to what they say.. let me see if I will be finding some one I have been looking for years now.. My search will never stop. I am not after some 10s of slaves. Just one.. the one who really want to be a slave whom needs lots of attention, orders, guidance, training and lots of care..

Good luck for every one too.. check out my ad now...

I am a 27m Australia (DOM/Master) looking for a female/couple slave(s).

I am into BDSM for quite a few years now and vanilla doesnt excite me any more.

We can start of with chat and online and if every thing clicks may be it can go ahead and lets see where we end up.

I usually train my own slave in my way according to my ideas. So, experience really doesnt matter.

My slaves have always been an inspiration for the fellow slaves for their behaviour and their timely serving and submission abilities. The training includes various modules:
Transformation of your mind according to your Master.
Art of submission.
The real fun and pleasure in pain and humiliation.
Orgasm control.
* Voice training. etc etc are just a few to name.

All I want from a slave is the passion to submit and 100% dedication. Any slave/ any age/ any size/ any race feel free to contact me.

waiting for the one....

Cheers

* Kinks:

Into: anal sex (giving), ass play (giving), biting (giving), blindfolds (giving), bondage (giving), breast slapping (giving), breast/nipple torture (giving), breath play (giving), candle wax (giving), chains (giving), cocksucking (receiving), collar and lead/leash (giving), dildos (giving), discipline (giving), erotic photography (giving), exhibitionism (watching), forced oral (giving), hair pulling, handcuffs, humiliation (giving), master/slave (everything to do with it), masturbation (everything to do with it), mutual masturbation (everything to do with it), oral sex (receiving), pain (giving), pinching, rimming (giving), role play (everything to do with it), serve (receiving), spanking, talking dirty, toilet humiliation (giving), vibrators, voyeurism (everything to do with it), watersports (giving), whips (giving).

Curious about: caging/confinement (everything to do with it), doctor/nurse play (everything to do with it), sex in public.

* Experience:

I have had the experience of training few slaves online and transforming them as an ideal slave where others can look upto them.

I have usually been with quite a few women and now vanilla doesnt excite me any more.

I usually like to use my bare hands on bare body rather than toys which i use some times.

No matter how u look, how u been etc.. feel free to message me here or on my email [email protected]

* Limits:

Hard limits:

No scat/ no blood/ no needles/ no kids/ no permanent marks.

CollaredBlondie
07-25-2010, 03:18 AM
Great ad, good luck in your serach.

Ribbit101
07-25-2010, 10:26 AM
Nice ad, bumping as chemotherapy for the board :-p

sudheer2t
07-26-2010, 04:02 AM
Thanks for the support guys n wonderful ladies/girls

I hope it works. It has been weeks/months/years since I have been waiting for the right one. I will still wait until I find the special one.

Any one has any doubts, feel free to message me.

Good luck all subs/slave and Doms.

Cheers