PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Your mine now..

Masters rose
07-24-2010, 03:00 PM
She tried to scream out as a hand grabbed her from behind tightening around her throat as she opened her mouth a rubber ball was put into it she felt the person behind her press up against her as they fastened the straps that came from the rubber ball and placed a black bag over her head, then they let go off her throat and pulled her arms behind her back she heard clinking of metal as the put rough metal cuffs around her wrist then around her ankles before bundling her into the back of her car.

She tried to loosen the cuffs but they had no give in them they rubbed against her skin making her wrists tender and sore, she tried to cry out but the only sound she could make was a small muffle she gave up fighting after exhausting herself trying to free herself.
Rose had just finished work when she fumbled to find her car keys in her bag, as she pulled them out the hand reached around her neck! Rose didn't hear anyone approaching from behind and now she was laying in an uncomfortable position not being able to see who done this and where they were taking her.

Her car stopped and she was pulled from the back seats and led down some stairs she nearly stumbled but the hand around her arm held her up.
She felt chains being fastened around her neck then the person walked away, she heard a clicking as the chains slack was beginning to tighten she was forced onto her tiptoes the chain starting to hurt her chin and neck! She had to lift her chin up as the pressure caused her to bite into the rubber ball as the chain stopped rising.

Rose wondered what they wanted with her, why was it happening to her, could she escape from then she wished her reaction times were quicker the fear and panic came over her the black cloth bag over her head was soaked with tears and dribble, she felt someone go past her then they took the bag off her head she adjusted her eyes to the light trying to make out who was doing this to her through the tears she silently cried trying to blink them away.

She saw a man of average build, she guessed he must off been in his early 30s she thought she could easily escape him if she didn't have this bloody chain locked around her neck and the cuffs around her wrists and ankles the only comfort that she had was the cuffs around her ankles didn't cut into her so much as she was wearing socks the question why her kept going around in her head then she heard his voice as he spoke to her.

“I'm going to tell you a few rules before we start do you understand?” Rose tried to nod her head and felt the tension grow inside her “Rule one when I take the gag off you, you are to remain silent unless I ask you something, if you fail you will be punished! Rule two you are now mine and I will use you how I see fit! Rule three you will not try and escape as that would bring severer consequences do you understand?” he said in a cold emotionless voice

He took the gag from her mouth she moved her jaw trying to get rid off the cramp that was beginning to form “pl ple ple please let me go” rose whimpered “tut tut its not even been a minute and you have broken the first rule!” Rose panicked “b b b but” she stuttered as he put his hand to her mouth and a finger to his lips “ssssush” she started to cry again fearing what was going to happen to her, was she going to die like this hanging from a chain around her neck, her wrists and ankles cuffed.

“What is your name?” he asked “R r r rose” she managed to get out through the sobs her wrists were hurting and she tried to adjust them behind her back “Rose would you like me to remove them cuffs for you?” he asked in a gentle voice “yes yes please” she pleaded as he moved around her she felt his hard cock press up against her she couldn't believe he was turned on by this he must be some kind off sick nutter! He undone her wrist cuffs and held her wrists tightly as he wound a leather strap around them then he undone the ankle cuffs and placed them on a table nearby.

She suddenly felt very conscious of what she was wearing as he looked all over her body, she was wearing a tight black shorts and a thin white blouse, it was her work uniform for the restaurant she worked in she suddenly realised how revealing it was! He came over to her and run his hand over her breasts “please don't” she said he placed his finger to his mouth and pinched her nipple “owww” rose cried out he pinched her nipple again his finger still in front off his mouth, his hands cupped her breasts moved down her belly over her hips to her bottom.

“leave me alone you sick twisted man, I'm going to hunt you down and get you back if you don't let me go right now!” wow rose didn't know she had it in her. The man moved round to the back off her she gasped as she felt his hand sting her cheek as he slapped her right arse hard she didn't have time to catch breath when he slapped the left cheek just as hard “that was very disrespectful of you Rose especially as I removed them cuffs for you! Now I'm going to ask you some questions and I want honest answers”

“Have you ever been tied up before?” what sort of question is that she thought “no”
he stroked her temple “that's a shame it would off made this transition a lot easier!” he looked at her breasts the saliva drying on her skin “do you live with someone or on your own?” “I live with a flat mate and she would be wondering where I am” he chuckled at her answer “do you only work at the restaurant or do you have another job?” she did have another job but got fired the day before “just the restaurant” he raised his eyebrows at her “I did work in an office but was let go yesterday” she said fearful that he would know this.

“you can ask me any question you want now rose but in return for asking a question you must remove an item off clothing!” he walked round to the back of her and undone the straps so she could remove her clothing, she thought she would be able to escape but the chain around her neck was to tight she felt the chain loosen as he pushed a button on the wall as she fell to the ground his hands reached out to soften her fall the chain was still around her neck and she noticed the end was attached to a ring in the wall.

He lifted her to her feet she was glad she didn't have to tiptoe any more “if you have no questions for me I will remove your clothing with my whip!” he said in a stern voice “why take me and not someone else?” rose said in a sorrow voice “ah ah ah ahhh payment first! A piece off clothing please or I will shred it off your skin and I don't think your like my whip” Rose took off her blouse “you just happened to be the prettiest that was around when I wanted someone” he replied
“have you done this before?” she asked as she removed her skirt “not to this extent no” she waited a minute “do you want my whip Rose?” he said in a deep voice

“Why are you doing this to me?” she said as she started to fight back the tears humiliation and fear off what he is going to do taking over her body she undone her bra her breasts were now on full view “because it turns me on to see you cry!” he replied as she removed a sock “why not let me go?” he laughed “why would I want a pretty thing like you to go” rose couldn't stop crying “please let me go I won't tell anyone I promise” he walked over to the whips on the wall she had only just noticed them they looked painful she took the other sock off “I will let you go when I grow bored off you! hurry up with the next question and choose wisely as you only have one left”

She stood there in just her thong thinking of what to ask next she didn't want to ask another question as it would mean losing the only thing keeping what little dignity she had left “Question NOW!” he shouted at her as he moved towards her with a painful looking whip in his hand.
She quickly slid her hands down the back of her thong feeling the stinging on her cheeks from his slaps earlier “are you going to kill me?” he smiled at her and placed the whip back on the wall “why would I want to kill you! It turns me on to see you suffer, if your good and comply with my rules I wont be so tough on you but if you don't comply it would bring me great pleasure to see you suffer”

“Now lets get you dressed” he walked over to a table and brought some leather cuffs and a collar they had rings in them he placed the collar on her neck, then the cuffs to her wrists she thought about kicking him and taking a slim chance to get free but was she willing to take that chance she didn't want to try and fail as he would use his whip on her “arms up and grip your hands together” he fastened her wrists to the neck collar her elbows stuck out and her breasts were on full view then he put the ankle cuffs on they were softer then the metal ones she had on earlier then he placed a short chain to the ankle cuffs.

“Now you are owed three punishments” he said as he walked over to the table she saw him pick up a small cane he walked back over and placed a table in front of her “lean over that now!” she done as she was told, he lifted one of her feet with the chain she was glad she was leaning over the table as she would off lost her footing if she wasn't “now for one punishment I'm going to give you 10 strikes from my cane I want you to count each strike and if you fail to count we start all over again starting at number one again do you understand?” he said as the first strike hit her on the sole of her foot “ow that hurt” she cried out “it would do as its meant to hurt” he said as he gave her another strike with the cane on her foot she breathed in the pain was a stingy pain “for fuck sake that fucking hurts” she said as she started to cry again.

He struck her across the cheeks this time! She leapt forward with the pain “you do realise you've not been counting” she panicked “one, two, three, fourrrrr” as he whipped her across the arse again “no that counts as one my love!” she quickly said “one” once she had heard him say that, the tears were falling down her face the pain getting worse he struck the top off her left thigh “two” then her right “three“ then both together “four” then he lifted her left foot up and struck the sole “five” she said through her sobs then he done the same with the right “sssix” he moved round the front off her

“please not there” she said as he rested the cane on her pussy he lifted the cane up and struck her left nipple”seeveenn” then he struck her right “eeeight” then he stuck her across her belly “nine” and then he finally gave her the last strike on the front of her thighs “ten” she was sobbing and shaking now unable to control herself snott streaming from her nose her body was stinging and she was now fearful of what he was going to do to her “well done that's one punishment out the way now for your next” he said as he moved her hair away from her face.

He took her by the elbow over to the corner she noticed two bowls on the floor one had water and the other looked like cold left over stew the fat had formed on the top he guided her down onto her knees “you must be thirsty and hungry I want you to eat all off what's in the bowl and drink all the water if you don't you will get another two punishments and you wont like them!” he pushed her face into the food bowl “please may I use my hands” she asked “NO” he said as he placed his foot on her head pushing her head back into the bowl “you have 10 minutes to eat and drink in as I have something special for you after”

She ate the food reaching as she did! She was glad he gave her water to help wash the vile tasting food down “1 minute left” she quickly finished the food wanting to vomit and she lifted the bowl with her teeth to drink the rest off the water some off it went down her chin and onto her breasts,
“you've done much better then earlier you only have one more punishment” he pulled her up and took her over to a bench she noticed that it had rings on it like the collar and the cuffs he unclipped one hand and attached it to the bench then he unclipped the other hand and attached that to the other side, she couldn't move her upper body now and her breasts fell either side of the bench.

He unclipped the chain between her feet and spread her legs and attached them to the legs she was completely immobilised “what are you doing?” she asked him he slapped her arse “did I say you could talk?” “no sorry” she said quickly “but since you asked I'm going to fuck you now as seeing you cry like that has made me very randy and I want to fuck you” her eyes widened “that's rape you cant do that please don't, please I will do anything just don't rape me let me go I wont tell anyone I promise please” she said as she started crying again she saw the ball gag as he placed it in her mouth and tightened it up.

He took his trousers off! god he was hard he hadn't been this hard for a long time a bit off pre cum was sitting on the tip off his head he lent over her and whispered into her ear “if I want to fuck you I will, if I want to whip you I will, if I want to cane you I will, and if I want to treat you I will, I decide what to do not you! You are now my slave so never forget I am your Master and I'm about to give you a treat” with that he entered her pussy fucking her hard and roughly she was crying even more now which turned him on even more he reached over and pinched her nipples, he could her her muffled cries as he pinched them harder and pulling at them.

As he thrust deeper and harder she felt his warm cum shooting inside her why was this happening to her she wondered and how could she escape he pulled his cock out and wiped it on the insides of her thighs she felt his cum as it dribbled out off her pussy down her legs.
Master moved over to the table the other side of the room and came back with a long piece off leather this also had rings on it rose wondered what that was for then he attached it to her collar and undone a hand at a time fastening them behind her back on the leather strip he undone her legs and attached her ankles to the short chain again.

“you must be tired now its been quite an ordeal you've been through today so now I'll let you rest and recover for tomorrow” Master said as he started to walk her over to the other side off the room she noticed a small cage he was walking her over to he opened the door “this is where your sleeping tonight as you've not been fully corporative with me today and if you do as your told tomorrow your have a much comfortable place to sleep do you understand?” rose shook her head side to side “WHATS NOT TO UNDERSTAND SLUT” he shouted and pushed her to the floor “GET IN NOW” as he kicked her in to the cage from behind, locked it turned out the light and left the room.

Rose laid there in the darkness she couldn't move much her arms were behind her back and she could feel the stickiness off his cum between her legs she started to cry again dribble was dripping from her mouth and her jaw was beginning to ache she wished she had quicker reactions when he grabbed her from behind in the car park, she was now thinking off ways to escape she would try when his guard was down but where was she! It had taken a few hours to get here they could be anywhere did he have neighbours she could run to and ask for help for all she knows she could be in the middle off nowhere! Rose decided to get some sleep but found it hard to get comfortable, she managed to drop off after a while but that was due to sheer exhaustion.

Masters rose
07-24-2010, 03:02 PM
Rose woke up with a startle she just had a nightmare then she realised she was still in that nightmare her arms ached she felt cold and her jaw had locked she fell back to sleep sobbing.
Rose felt warm she opened her eyes and saw Master urinating over her “good morning beautiful its time to get up” she couldn't believe what he was doing the smell off urine was strong he had pissed all over her head, her hair was wet and it was going in her mouth the taste was foul she started to cry again wishing she could get out of this living nightmare.

“ I think you need to clean yourself up you look like a dirty little whore” he said as he pulled her out the cage, he lifted her up by the arms to her feet she was unsteady and nearly fell but he caught her and started to walk her out off the cold dungeon “you smell like a piss head who's pissed herself” he said as they entered a white tiled bathroom, rose felt humiliated and embarrassed she saw the toilet and felt the urge to go she pushed her knees together to stop it coming “do you need to go to the toilet piss head?” she mumbled and shook her head “there's the toilet”

she shuffled over to the toilet and wondered if he would give her some privacy it looked like he wasn't so she sat on the toilet and went feeling embarrassed as she went.
Master went over and started to run her a bath then he took her gag off she moved her jaw about relived to be able to move her mouth “thank you” she said “your welcome my dear” he undone her collar and placed another on it had a long chain attached to a ring in the wall then he took off the cuffs all she had on now was the collar around her neck.

“you have one hour to clean yourself up get changed into the clothes I've left out for you and then I want you to put these on” he picked up a chain it had cuffs on and looked like the type prisoners wore she thought they were apt as she was his prisoner she thought they would give her more freedom then the ones she was wearing in the night and was trying to work out a way to escape!
“I'll leave you to get cleaned up you must be hungry so you can have breakfast after and if your not ready by the time I come back your be punished!” he left the room closing the door behind him.

She felt round the collar to see if she could get it off somehow, she looked around the room to see if she could use something but there was nothing that could help her she decided she had better do as she was told and stepped into the bath it was lovely and warm she laid back and closed her eyes imagining she was at home, her head went under the water she thought about drowning herself so he couldn't do horrible things to her any more but she couldn't bring herself to do it! She thought off what she would do when he lets his guard down.

She realised that the time must be up soon so scrubbed herself clean and got out the bath, she dried herself and looked to see if there was a hair drier there wasn't so she had to towel dry her hair she got the pile off clothes that were on the cistern there was a short black skirt, black stockings and a basque that wouldn't cover her breasts she put them on, the skirt was so short that her arse cheeks were showing! She put the basque on her breasts were on show and she put the stockings on she noticed there was a pair off black heels and placed them on her feet.

She noticed a hair brush and hair band she brushed her hair and placed it up in a bun, she sat on the toilet seat and had the chains in her hands she couldn't believe she was about to place them and her ankles and wrists she done them up but left a gap maybe she could wriggle free when he takes the collar off she heard the door open “that's a good girl” he said as he walked over to take the collar off her neck “oh these look a little lose” then he tightened the cuffs that was that plan out the window she thought he took her elbow and lead her out off the room.

He took her down a corridor they passed the room where he abused and raped her “this side off the house is for punishments and if you've disappointed me but the side I'm taking you now is when your good and I'm pleased with your efforts” he lead her into the kitchen she looked and had to look again the seat had something sticking out off it they got closer it was a wooden cock right in the middle and it had lube on it all ready “please may I talk?” she asked “your learning fast yes you may” he said in a soft voice “what is that?” she asked looking at the chair “ that's your chair my dear” “you don't expect me to sit on that do you?” she said in a fearful tone “yes I do!”

He moved her over to the chair and helped her down “do I have to sit on this chair?” she asked “chairs are for sitting on” he said as he pushed her down on the wooden cock “Ow it hurts please can I sit on another chair please” she pleaded “This is your chair and the only chair you will be allowed to sit on so you better get used to it fast” then he hung the chain to a hook under the seat, she couldn't use her feet to ease the pressure off the wooden cock inside her it was deep she could feel it pushing into her womb it was uncomfortable Master went over to the fridge and pulled out a plate and a bottle off water.

He sat down next to her and and picked up a piece off fruit with the fork and fed her she didn't like being fed but didn't complain as she didn't want to be punished, he held the bottle to her lips she sipped he was being so gentle its like he was a different person from last night he finished feeding her “does that feel better” he asked her “yes thank you” she wasn't full but the hunger had subsided “now I know your size I have to go out and get a few things your be ok in the lounge won't you?” he asked “yes I will” she thought she would be able to escape when his gone.

He pulled her off the chair and looked at the wooden cock “you have to clean that now and I want you to lick it clean!” she looked at him then looked at the wooden cock “you have to use your mouth to clean it and I want it cleaned now or your receive 20 strikes from my cane she got on her “please no I cant do it please don't make me” “If I have to say again your regret it!” she got on her knees and opened her mouth ready to take the wooden cock between her lips “NOW” he shouted at her. She took it in her mouth and used her tongue to lick it clean “that's much better now get up”

“I'll be a few hours” he said as he lead her into the lounge there was a huge plasma telly on the wall and luxurious leather sofas he likes his leather she thought, she noticed the huge mirror on the far wall and some anchor points on the opposite wall to the mirror, then she saw the low stool in the middle off the room It had a dildo in the middle with cuffs at the back off it “I see you've noticed your home for the next couple off hours he walked her over to the stool then she saw the chains hanging just above it!

“Please don't leave me on there” he slapped her round the face “I didn't hear you ask to talk slut and I will do whatever I want to you!” he attached her arms to the cuffs coming off the chains the he placed the collar around her neck “sit on the stool NOW!” he ordered the collar tightened as she sat down her neck was straining “legs behind” she moved her legs behind her the dildo was bigger then the wooden cock “it hurts” she said “GOOD now shut up” he slapped her across the face again the tears were starting to well up in her eyes he attached the cuffs at the back to her ankles.

Master turned on the telly “enjoy and don't miss me too much” he walked out the room locking the door behind him. She looked at the telly and the chain attached to her collar loosened slightly and the chains attached to the cuff and her wrists were rising her arms were stretched up above her head there was a woman being whipped on the telly the dildo started to vibrate “YOU SICK FUCK” she shouted the picture changed to a woman in a cage then to a woman on a cross being hit with a cane then to a woman with pegs all over her the dildo vibrated more.

She couldn't take the vibrations any more she tried to resist and was about to come when the vibrations stopped! She looked at the telly again there was a picture off her in her old uniform, what the fuck this guy had chosen her then there was a picture of her serving someone at work, then one of her at home getting changed this guy had been stalking her then there was one when she had short hair she thought back to when that was, it was nearly four years ago!

The vibrations started again and pictures off woman being degraded came on she came and came again it was now getting painful she couldn't move at all and she was having another orgasm a picture off her came up again she was asleep in her bed and a note next to her read My slave! How did this man enter her house? How did she not notice him? How long had he been stalking her? She was asking herself.

“please no more” she cried as the dildo vibrated again this time she saw a woman on all fours being used as a footstool, then a woman who had rope tied all around her come on the screen. the one that disturbed her the most was a woman tied to a cross that had been beaten so much she had slivers off blood dripping from all over her body! Then there was a woman in a small cage her mouth was being used as a toilet, a woman with her breasts tied so tight they had gone purple and the man was dripping hot wax on to them, why was he showing her all this!

She was all sweaty and cried out again she couldn't cope with another orgasm then the dildo stopped a picture off her came up again it was six years ago she was at university in her dorm then loads off her flashed onto the screen in her rooms outside in the park and when she was at work had he been following her all this time and she hadn't even noticed! Just then the door opened “I imagine you have a few questions you would like to ask now” Master said as he walked over to her.

“yes for how long?” rose asked “seven years in total” she gasped “why?” he bent down and took her chin in his hand “because my dear you will make the perfect slave for me” she moved her head away “why not take me sooner if you've been following me for that long?” he stood up and unclipped the cuffs on her wrists from the chain “because all these years you have been fighting your submission! That's why your relationships have always turned out as you being the doormat guys who use girls can see it a mile away, I wanted to wait for the right moment, you've been on your own for a while now and you've been wondering what's wrong with you!”

He bent down and unclipped the cuffs from the stool and unclipped the collar from the chain that came out the ceiling “you can get off but I would advise you to kneel on the floor for a while” rose got off the stool she tried to stand up not wanting to take his advise but she fell to the floor her legs had shaken so much they were just like jelly “told you” he said with a smirk on his face,
he looked at the dildo “my looks like someone enjoyed themselves while I was gone!”
she looked at the dildo her juices had run down the stool the whole dildo was covered.

“Now I'm going to train you to serve and please me in many ways, some you might not like some you will like! I will push you to your limits, I will beat you until your unconscious if you displease me and don't follow my rules! Once I know you have truly submitted to me and have pleased me in many ways, you will be given to choice to stay and serve me or to leave and never come back! You will from now on thank me for everything good and bad and always call me Master do you understand Rose?” “yes Master” she said sheepishly thinking if she pleased him sooner rather then later her nightmare would end

“You've made a mess on that dildo and stool I want you to clean it now” she looked at him “where's the cleaning stuff Master?” “stick out your tongue” she done as she was told “that's what I would like you to clean it with and I want you on all fours doing it so I can admire the view off your peachy arse” he went and sat on the sofa as she got on all fours, she decided to start from the top down she went to place her lips around the dildo's shaft “is your mouth your tongue?” he asked “no Master its not” she then started to lick it clean “stick your arse up higher” he demanded

Rose had licked all her juices off the dildo and stool “I'm finished Master” he went over to her and placed a leash on her collar “legs apart” she opened her legs slightly “MORE” he shouted at her she done as she was told his hand went between her legs and felt her pussy “I see your still wet down there” as his fingers entered her she closed her eyes and started to enjoy his fingers then she suddenly realised what she was doing she moved forward wanting to move his fingers out Master noticed and slapped her arse hard “ouch” she cried out “Did I say you can make a noise?” he asked as he slapped the other cheek.

She held her breath in not wanting to make another noise and get another slap he pulled the leash tightly and she felt his cock enter her she knew there was nothing she could do because if she tried to fight him off she would get a beating and imagined it would be worse then last night then she felt his finger enter her arse “MmMaster please not there” she pleaded he pulled the leash tighter she couldn't breath and her neck felt like it was going to break she realised there was nothing she could do! Her hearing started to go she thought she was going to pass out then the leash went slack.

“Face on the floor and I want you to use your hands to pull your arse cheeks apart, quickly oh and I'll allow you to make a noise for five minutes” she done as she was told and felt Master spit on her tight hole he went to enter her “Master please that will hurt” she pleaded “That's the idea” Master said as he forced himself into her arse! She felt a burning sensation and started crying “Relax and it wont hurt so much” Master said she tried to relax but couldn't! He got faster as she moaned and groaned in pain Master pulled out and moved to the front of her “open your mouth I want you swallow my cum” he wanked himself to cum shooting his load all over her face and in her mouth.

Let me know if you liked it or if you didn't
Thanks rose x

Cheesey
07-24-2010, 10:19 PM
OMG I LOVED IT!!!! Amazing job, and please continue!
:sado:

5wirly
07-30-2010, 06:48 AM
Good start. Please continue.