PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks 21-24/female/master in any location (have webcam)

josh03
07-24-2010, 10:39 AM
19/male/slave seeks 21-24/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi, my name is Dan im 19 currently live in the uk, i do have msn so add me on [email protected], all my likes and limitsare in my sig.

Im looking for a mistress that knows what they want from their slaves. Webcam is a plus. would prefer a online relationship but offline is fine aswell. I would like a mistress who is 100% commited. I would prefer if their likes were down the same lines as mine. I am planning to be used and abused my mistress. I would like to be treated like a animal and pet play is a plus. Time zone doesnt really matter to me. Would prefer if the mistress had experince but il also except beginners. I wouldnt mind metting with the mistress after a certain amount of trust has been built and it would also be in safe enviroment. Grammer isnt a problem just as long as its readable. I only have msn by the way.

I only have handcuffs and house hold objects. I am willing to go on webcam but only after a certain amount of trust has been built. I dont own a digital camera and would prefer a long term relationship. I can commit most of my time and i can also do offline tasks and im willing to let my mistress control everything i do.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and please feel free to get in contact with me, thanks