PDA

View Full Version : Master's Do you prefer your online slave messaging you firts, or you messaging them

BabyCakesxo
07-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Im sorry if this is in the wrong place i didnt no were to put it... feel free to move it if needed.

soo...

Master's Do you prefer your online slave messaging you firts, or you messaging them first

sekai
07-23-2010, 05:05 PM
Both ways are fine for me :) However sometimes I prefer when my slave messages me first, after all I can't know if it's safe to talk openly.

masterlaw
07-24-2010, 02:23 AM
doesn`t really matter to me, its always nice to get msg by a would be slave cause they have hopefully read up about you and are already liking what you do.

Being a male its harder to get response from girls, cause they usually get so many (female power online) so you have to either lucky or form you msg correctly.

sekai
07-24-2010, 03:24 AM
masterlaw, seems like you answered it in another way that I did. I thought we speak about the owned subs :)

Ninjota
07-24-2010, 10:38 AM
I definitely like getting messages first, because it shows interest on the subs behalf :)

Well, in my eyes it does anyways.

Ribbit101
07-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Both ways are fine for me :) However sometimes I prefer when my slave messages me first, after all I can't know if it's safe to talk openly.

This!

Although this thread should be in the Slave/Master Lounge!

LilAngel
07-25-2010, 11:47 PM
This!

Although this thread should be in the Slave/Master Lounge!

Please just stick with the report button if a thread has been misplaced. Backseat modding is against the rules. :)

I'll move this to the S/M Lounge.