PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

suzimoorex
07-23-2010, 09:40 AM
20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hey there people.

I am 20/Female/Uk, and my boyfriend is the same, other than of course being Male.

Okay, so I posted and Ad a while back stating that I was looking for a Dom for my boyfriend. (Click here to read it (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43484)) I recieved a great response, and I got talking to a lot of Masters and Mistresses about this and that, and I gained a much better knowledge of how these things work. However, I still didn't meet the right person for my and my boyfriend to take things further with. This was down to a whole variety of reasons, and faults on my behalf, my boyfriends and others.

I feel that we are both now in a great position to start looking again, and this time we will be looking for something a lot more specific.

What we are looking for is somebody who is experienced, knowledgable and serious about the art of feminization. (We are only looking for online at the moment). I'm not just talking about your run of the mill 'put on a pair of panties' thing. No, this is a lot deeper, and it interests us both hugely. I have spoken to various people who have experienced and done this sort of thing before, and it sounds very interesting indeed. I will be very willing to go into detail about what I have found out with anybody who is interested in this advert.

I'm not going to go into specifics on here, because a lot of the time, that stuff is better said one-to-one and in private. Please only message me if this is something that you know you enjoy, and if you know what you are doing. We are taking this very seriously, but of course we want to have fun along the way.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from you!

formidible
07-23-2010, 11:40 AM
Why does your ad say you are a male slave?

Catalyst
07-23-2010, 11:40 AM
Did you read it? Seriously? She's looking for a Dominant to feminize her boyfriend.