PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

insane_thinker
07-23-2010, 12:27 AM
24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I am Steve.

I am a master looking for a potential slave. I am very strict but at the same time rewarding.

I take my role as a Master seriously and would expect my slave to be just as serious.
I firmly believe in trust in any Master/slave relationship so wouldnt expect webcam and pictures straight away, but it would be something that i would hope to build to over time.

in a slave im looking for certain qualities:
Honesty,
Trust,
Willingness
Obedience

My interests include but are not limited to:
Humiliation - both private and public
Bondage
Pain - light/moderate
watersports
Orgasm Control

I am always learning new and exciting punishment techniques to keep my slave on their toes!!!

I am not expecting to jump straight into an online relationship with someone but would like to get to know them first so i know we are compatible.

If you are interested please PM me with some basic information about yourself as well as your likes/dislikes, any experience you have (will consider beginners) and also what you are looking for in a Master/slave relationship.
I will reply to all PM's.

baby_girl-xx
07-23-2010, 03:25 AM
hello sir
My name is Jessie, my msn in [email protected]
i am a cute little slave who does what she is told MOST of the time, sometimes i will backchat and argue though.
i love pain and cuddles
i dislike arguing with my master and not talking to him everyday.
i love my masters so much
please get back to me

TomB
07-23-2010, 05:44 AM
Hello, I'm new to this

insane_thinker
07-26-2010, 07:59 AM
forgot to add, my msn: [email protected]