PDA

View Full Version : problem

userben
10-24-2007, 10:03 PM
ok i have been thinking about getting back in to s&m but i dont know what i would be better souted to be a slave or a master. yes i have done both roles and i dont know personatily wise which would be better for me. need help figure out which one i should be

Merlin
10-25-2007, 03:04 AM
If you enjoy both why not be both?
But if you really want to chose one side ... ask yourself what you enjoyed most. what was your direction when you were young? If i see it with the knowledge i have now, even as i was about 6-7 years old i had already the tendency to bind people during "games". This got "stronger" with maybe 10-12 where i started to use tickling to "dominate" others ... i could go on like that. but for me it is easier i always knew that i want to have the control...
I think the only person who can answer your question is you... what does your body "tell" you, do you fantasies about domination or being dominated?
And if your answer is both ... where is the problem?

TheLittleStrawberry
10-25-2007, 03:05 AM
Why not just..... Jump into it? :)... Take on a master or a slave first... and see what clicks for you... Or... Go with your inner desire. You MUST be craving one of them more than the other. If not, find a switch :)

Edit: Seems like merlin and I posted on the same time. Nice post though, Merlin :)

userben
10-25-2007, 07:47 AM
well i was looking around the site i decide to be a slave.

userben
10-25-2007, 08:18 PM
know i just need someone to own me :( :( :(

SubMissChievous
10-25-2007, 08:32 PM
It seems like there has been an increasing amount of Mistresses registering lately. Perhaps you could lurk around & read their previous posts & profiles & ultimately, if you find someone interesting them PM them? Just an idea here... :)

userben
10-25-2007, 08:34 PM
It seems like there has been an increasing amount of Mistresses registering lately. Perhaps you could lurk around & read their previous posts & profiles & ultimately, if you find someone interesting them PM them? Just an idea here... :)

yea i notice that two we have alot more then when i was a new member in 2005

SubMissChievous
10-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Yes, it seems like there's more girls in general here now & I've been here for only 3 months. I think it's cool! Well, I wish you the best of luck Userben, hopefully you'll find your match! :)