PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

MistressD
07-22-2010, 02:16 AM
21/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hello a/All,

I am currently looking for online slaves. Must have a webcam and be older than 18.

PM your msn/yahoo address and asl.

Mistress D

j2010
07-22-2010, 02:21 AM
hey responded to your ad

FalcoPunch
07-23-2010, 02:38 AM
21/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hello a/All,

I am currently looking for online slaves. Must have a webcam and not be older than 18.

PM your msn/yahoo address and asl.

Mistress D

seriously? "MUST NOT BE OLDER THEN 18" talk about a pedo. Wheres the mods at?

Anjelen
07-23-2010, 03:07 AM
seriously? "MUST NOT BE OLDER THEN 18" talk about a pedo. Wheres the mods at?

... Have you got eyes? The person you're calling a pedo is, apparantly 21 herself. That's a three year difference. While somewhat circumspect to call for something like that, it's not entirely unheard of for someone to want a younger partner, no?

Moreover, pedophilia is the attraction to young children. At worst, she´s an Ephebophile. If you´re going to insult someone, at least get your insults correct.

slave_guy
07-23-2010, 03:15 AM
... Have you got eyes? The person you're calling a pedo is, apparantly 21 herself. That's a three year difference. While somewhat circumspect to call for something like that, it's not entirely unheard of for someone to want a younger partner, no?

Moreover, pedophilia is the attraction to young children. At worst, she´s an Ephebophile. If you´re going to insult someone, at least get your insults correct.

You think you're smart. But you're just as bad as the OP.

Many, many pedophiles are intellectually smart. They need to be to hide their actions and to justify to themselves and others that what they are doing is ok. So they hide behind words like Ephebophile.

However, it's utter stupidity to only take into account the dictionary meaning of a word. For instance, if you look up the word "nig...", it literally means "black person". However, to utter it and say "That's not insulting, it only means black person!" would be stupid.

You sir, are no different.

Thatguy182
07-23-2010, 09:17 AM
You're all just as daft as each other. It says no older than 18. Since when has "doing things" with an 18 year old been peadophilia? Keep up!

BettyBoop
07-23-2010, 09:31 AM
Before attacking someone, maybe it was just a typo. I've edited your ad though, you can't have slaves under 18.

Anjelen
07-23-2010, 10:13 AM
By no defenition of the word - be it the dictionary or the legal defenition of 'Pedophile', is a person of 21 looking to have a relationship with someone 18 years of age, a pedophile.

As far as Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia) defenitions go - Pedophilia (or paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 and older) characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children.

prepubescent being the key word here.

A brief visit to Dictionary.Com (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pedophile) moreover tells us that the word 'Pedophile' is defined as -
pe·do·phile  [pee-duh-fahyl]
–noun Psychiatry .
an adult who is sexually attracted to young children.
Also, pedophiliac (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pedophiliac).

As far as legal defenitions go, to the best of my knowledge, pedophilia is defined as the attraction to, again, prepubescent children.

Ephebophilia, however, is the sexual attraction to mid-to-late adolescents, generally taken to mean the age range of 15-19.

I am in no way condoning pedophilia - i dare you to find any statement of mine that says otherwise - but again, it is my opinion that the original poster cannot be called a pedophile by any defenition of the word, based on the fact that she is seeking for a partner of age 18; assuming that she has read the rules of conduct on this site and knows that she's not allowed to look for anyone younger either.

to the best of my knowledge, 16 is the minimum age of consent in 31 american states, where in the other states that age is either 17, or 18.

Individuals of, or above, age of consent are by law allowed to have sexual relationships with anyone (of or above the age of consent, d'uh) they choose - where legal issues follow these become a matter of sexual ethics rather than a clear-cut paraphilia such as pedo,- or ephebophilia, and moreover, in case of the original poster, where the age difference is a mere three years, will more than likely be a non-issue.

And yes - speaking of sexual ethics, it is my opinion that anyone of 21 who wishes to pursue a relationship with anyone of specifically 18 years of age - as the original poster should be if she has read the rules of conduct on this site - may do so with my blessings; both people are considered adults in my eyes and , to the best of my knowledge, also in the eyes of the law in something like ninety percent of the known modern world.

Again; While i agree that the wording of the original poster' s ad - "applicants must not be older than 18" is somewhat suspect, this could as easilly be a result of poor phrasing as anything else.

So, i reitterate - i, personally find the assumption that the original poster is a pedophile rediculous, based on my knowledge - that is, assuming that the original poster knows common laws and the rules of conduct on this site and is, in fact, 21 as she claims to be. As i've said earlier - at worst, by any defenition of paraphilia (being defined as sexual arousal from extra-normative objects, situations or individuals - a fetish would be a paraphilia in it's own right) she's an ephebophile.

@Slave_Guy - i hope for your sake that you did not honestly mean to call me a pedophile as you have - moreover since you base this simply on the fact that i have a better understanding of terminology, and on the hilareous sweeping generalisation that "Many, many pedophiles are intellectually smart" - but, i'll tell you what. Why don't you ask my adopted daughter?

You'd be asking a girl who came into the home of myself and my late partner at seven years of age, from the horribly abusive home of her now arrested and jailed biological parents, and for who, until such time as she came into our home, there was no distinction between physical contact and pain.

That' s right. We've had to teach this then-seven-year-old girl that a touch - a hug, a peck on the cheek, a kiss goodnight, a caress of her hair - doesn't have to hurt. Do you really think i'd have been able to gain the trust of a hyper-paranoid, agoraphobic, chiraptophobic and xenophobic little girl if i had even considered her, or any of her contemporaries in an untoward manner?

Let me translate this for you, jerkwad -

Tinka, when she came into our lives, had a phobia level fear of open spaces, strangers and of being touched. Our first interactions with her were through a locked door - so that she could feel comfortable interacting with us at all. It took litteral months before she would even so much as touch fingertips with me - and her paranoia means that she would have certainly picked up on any more-than-fatherly affection from my side - and would have panicked, balked, and, after minutes of intense crying and screaming, gone into catatonic shock if she had even suspected at any time that i, or my demised partner, had wanted to touch her or any of the friends she had made in the 'orphanage' - by lack of an easier term for the clinic that she was in at the time - that we adopted her from, in any kind of inappropriate way.

Just last night i got word from the psychoanalist that, after long and extensive research, she is now, quote, "remarkably well adjusted to life and society, particularly for a child with her gruesome past".

You, sir, are either a troll or an idiot - or both. I don't have many triggers for outrage, but you've managed to find one. Congratulations, and fuck you, and fuck the fucking high fucking horse you fucking rode the fuck in on.

Fucker.

stratocaster
07-23-2010, 06:31 PM
pm sent. please read :)

joey_j5555
07-25-2010, 10:09 AM
i have webcam and mic...

msn: [email protected]

Spike109
08-03-2010, 08:18 PM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53127

in case you're still looking...that should explain everything (:

Dave234
08-04-2010, 03:08 AM
By no defenition of the word - be it the dictionary or the legal defenition of 'Pedophile', is a person of 21 looking to have a relationship with someone 18 years of age, a pedophile.

As far as Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia) defenitions go - Pedophilia (or paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 and older) characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children.

prepubescent being the key word here.

A brief visit to Dictionary.Com (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pedophile) moreover tells us that the word 'Pedophile' is defined as -
pe·do·phile  [pee-duh-fahyl]
–noun Psychiatry .
an adult who is sexually attracted to young children.
Also, pedophiliac (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pedophiliac).

As far as legal defenitions go, to the best of my knowledge, pedophilia is defined as the attraction to, again, prepubescent children.

Ephebophilia, however, is the sexual attraction to mid-to-late adolescents, generally taken to mean the age range of 15-19.

I am in no way condoning pedophilia - i dare you to find any statement of mine that says otherwise - but again, it is my opinion that the original poster cannot be called a pedophile by any defenition of the word, based on the fact that she is seeking for a partner of age 18; assuming that she has read the rules of conduct on this site and knows that she's not allowed to look for anyone younger either.

to the best of my knowledge, 16 is the minimum age of consent in 31 american states, where in the other states that age is either 17, or 18.

Individuals of, or above, age of consent are by law allowed to have sexual relationships with anyone (of or above the age of consent, d'uh) they choose - where legal issues follow these become a matter of sexual ethics rather than a clear-cut paraphilia such as pedo,- or ephebophilia, and moreover, in case of the original poster, where the age difference is a mere three years, will more than likely be a non-issue.

And yes - speaking of sexual ethics, it is my opinion that anyone of 21 who wishes to pursue a relationship with anyone of specifically 18 years of age - as the original poster should be if she has read the rules of conduct on this site - may do so with my blessings; both people are considered adults in my eyes and , to the best of my knowledge, also in the eyes of the law in something like ninety percent of the known modern world.

Again; While i agree that the wording of the original poster' s ad - "applicants must not be older than 18" is somewhat suspect, this could as easilly be a result of poor phrasing as anything else.

So, i reitterate - i, personally find the assumption that the original poster is a pedophile rediculous, based on my knowledge - that is, assuming that the original poster knows common laws and the rules of conduct on this site and is, in fact, 21 as she claims to be. As i've said earlier - at worst, by any defenition of paraphilia (being defined as sexual arousal from extra-normative objects, situations or individuals - a fetish would be a paraphilia in it's own right) she's an ephebophile.

@Slave_Guy - i hope for your sake that you did not honestly mean to call me a pedophile as you have - moreover since you base this simply on the fact that i have a better understanding of terminology, and on the hilareous sweeping generalisation that "Many, many pedophiles are intellectually smart" - but, i'll tell you what. Why don't you ask my adopted daughter?

You'd be asking a girl who came into the home of myself and my late partner at seven years of age, from the horribly abusive home of her now arrested and jailed biological parents, and for who, until such time as she came into our home, there was no distinction between physical contact and pain.

That' s right. We've had to teach this then-seven-year-old girl that a touch - a hug, a peck on the cheek, a kiss goodnight, a caress of her hair - doesn't have to hurt. Do you really think i'd have been able to gain the trust of a hyper-paranoid, agoraphobic, chiraptophobic and xenophobic little girl if i had even considered her, or any of her contemporaries in an untoward manner?

Let me translate this for you, jerkwad -

Tinka, when she came into our lives, had a phobia level fear of open spaces, strangers and of being touched. Our first interactions with her were through a locked door - so that she could feel comfortable interacting with us at all. It took litteral months before she would even so much as touch fingertips with me - and her paranoia means that she would have certainly picked up on any more-than-fatherly affection from my side - and would have panicked, balked, and, after minutes of intense crying and screaming, gone into catatonic shock if she had even suspected at any time that i, or my demised partner, had wanted to touch her or any of the friends she had made in the 'orphanage' - by lack of an easier term for the clinic that she was in at the time - that we adopted her from, in any kind of inappropriate way.

Just last night i got word from the psychoanalist that, after long and extensive research, she is now, quote, "remarkably well adjusted to life and society, particularly for a child with her gruesome past".

You, sir, are either a troll or an idiot - or both. I don't have many triggers for outrage, but you've managed to find one. Congratulations, and fuck you, and fuck the fucking high fucking horse you fucking rode the fuck in on.

Fucker.

If it was a troll, it worked, you are mad.

Anjelen
08-04-2010, 03:37 PM
If it was a troll, it worked, you are mad.

For wich they have been duly congratulated. /Care.

Ribbit101
08-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Bah, Anj... I'm glad you managed to let you feelings out in such a typically controlled and #eloquent manner, but I don't really think it was worth your time of day to respond to them. Still, i'm really proud of you (for what its worth) for helping out a girl who others would call 'damaged'. I have a lot of experience with similarly hurt girls, and i'm glad to hear that someone as awesome as yourself has done your bit to help an individuals suffering.

Off topic, but yeah... Worth saying.

HotBoyy
08-06-2010, 03:12 PM
[email protected] ( male, 18)

jimbob1991
08-06-2010, 05:11 PM
[email protected]
19/male/ky
i am open to new thing and will to try what aver u what me to try

Poop23
08-06-2010, 06:16 PM
i will do it