PDA

View Full Version : Seeking ideas on ways to please Master

Raineyangel81
07-21-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm looking for ways to please my Master in both a sexual and non-sexual sense.

I enjoy going out of my way to please him.

If you have general ideas, things you have done or if you are a dominant..things your submissive has done for you that was unexpected.

(These are things I would do on my own, not being set a task for)

kearns
07-21-2010, 10:01 PM
When I had a slave she once sent me some uh, naughty pics that I got when I woke up in the morning. It was so hot, not only because of the sexiness of the pictures but because I didn't even ask for them in the first place.

I can't really think of any specifics I can give you without knowing more about you, your Master, and your relationship. As a general guideline though, just try to outdo any of your previous efforts and try to meet and go beyond any future orders. If your Master orders you to do X, do X then see if you can do Y and Z as well.

I find your willingness to go out of your way to please your Master awesome, by the way.

MechaKing
07-21-2010, 11:57 PM
If your Master orders you to do X, do X then see if you can do Y and Z as well.

I agree to this for the most part, specially for things that are not so pleasant. Your Master orders you to clean the kitchen floor, then perhaps you should also do the counters and sink. However, I think one needs to be careful not to Top from the bottom also. Though, I do not seeing going the extra step being a problem for most orders.

I do not know your relationship, but another idea is this: Some dominates, believe or not... specially newish ones, do not like asking to be fully worshiped. In my experience, most Dominates really do get much pleasure from getting worshiped. If there is a place for it in your relationship, I recommend it. He is your master, worshiping him reminds you of your place, and it will make him happy.

Some other ideas:

When you see your Master always greet him with a smile... even if you are not feeling it.

Offer him a refreshment, and know what he likes. If he like beer always have a frosted mug waiting for him, if he likes coffee always have freshly ground beans...

Rub his shoulders, or help him take off his shoes/boots and give his feet a nice strong rub.

I think the number one thing to pleasing your Master though is being observant. Its the little things. If you notice he gets up in the morning and likes to make coffee, you should wake up and do it for him, making it the way he likes... two spoons of sugar or however he likes. You should learn his habits, his routines, what he drinks and eats, and find ways to make his life easier and more comfortable.

I was tad all over the place... but I hope I helped a bit.