PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

AmandaCurrent
07-21-2010, 09:28 AM
23/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Name: Amanda Current

Hello! My name is Amanda and I'm a 23 years old girl from Sweden. I am pretty new to this and I'm not entirely sure what it is that I'm looking for. I think I look for a Master who can teach me what it really means to be a slave. I look for someone to control my daily life as well as sessions over an IM client. I'm only looking for someone with experience for a lasting online relationship. I am however willing to chat with others for an evening or so.

I really do like humiliation and the idea of following rules set up by someone else. Spanking, nipple and pussy torture is okay as long as it's not a major part of the relationship. There are things which I havn't tried yet or even given much thought but I might be willing to try with the right person.

I am looking for an online relationship but I am not willing to send pictures or appear on webcam at the moment (until I know you're you that is). If there is anything I didn't answer or something that is unclear please contact me and I will do my best to correct it.

Looking forward to hear from you, Amanda.

schmids
07-21-2010, 09:50 AM
add me. im from norway and i would love too be your master or slave.
[email protected]

funguywithcam
07-21-2010, 10:44 AM
im looking for my next slave to train i love humiliation and could teach you alot add my msn [email protected]

AmandaCurrent
07-21-2010, 10:53 AM
No more replies thank you very much.

MaxJenius
07-21-2010, 01:10 PM
23/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Name: Amanda Current

Hello! My name is Amanda and I'm a 23 years old girl from Sweden. I am pretty new to this and I'm not entirely sure what it is that I'm looking for. I think I look for a Master who can teach me what it really means to be a slave. I look for someone to control my daily life as well as sessions over an IM client. I'm only looking for someone with experience for a lasting online relationship. I am however willing to chat with others for an evening or so.

I really do like humiliation and the idea of following rules set up by someone else. Spanking, nipple and pussy torture is okay as long as it's not a major part of the relationship. There are things which I havn't tried yet or even given much thought but I might be willing to try with the right person.

I am looking for an online relationship but I am not willing to send pictures or appear on webcam at the moment (until I know you're you that is). If there is anything I didn't answer or something that is unclear please contact me and I will do my best to correct it.

Looking forward to hear from you, Amanda.

I have sent you a Private Message telling you all about myself.