PDA

View Full Version : Ask Me anything you want 14/F :D

BabyCakesxo
07-20-2010, 09:14 PM
So Im a 14 yearold girl and i want you to ask me anything :D
as long as its not going to be harmful to me (such as were exactaly do you live.)

play2gether
07-20-2010, 09:30 PM
I dare you to get your school book out and your pen and then,,,,,(here it comes get ready) do your bloody home work for christ sake.:mad:

BabyCakesxo
07-20-2010, 09:33 PM
I dare you to get your school book out and your pen and then,,,,,(here it comes get ready) do your bloody home work for christ sake.:mad:

Summer VayKay sorry :P

Stormwalker22
07-20-2010, 09:36 PM
I dare you to tell me every sexual thing you have done. You can either PM it to me or post results here.

BabyCakesxo
07-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Noting Much usually just playing games at partys.

Such as Nervous yet.
which is were your standing you and you have someone start at your ancles and move higher and higher touching you and every time they touch you they say are you nervous yet? first person to back out loses. I win almost always.

2. spin the bottle

3.truth or dare usually only gets to show the group your bra. do a dance on that pole, or sit in his lap and kiss him. then stay in his lap

4. my faave game suck and blow....
what you do is you have a card and you put it on your lips and suck in holding it to your lips you then transfer it to the next persons lips beside you in a circle. you drop the card you have to kiss.

penguinlover22
07-20-2010, 09:54 PM
what is your favorite dare