PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Ninjota
07-19-2010, 07:30 PM
18/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hey there! So its time for Ninjota to finally post an s/m ad! ^^

For those of you who don't know me, my name's Dan, i'm 18 from New york. I've recently decided to take up a sub/slave again, as i have not been in the scene for some time due to personal issues which have kept me from doing such, but i believe this change back may be for the best! So! I am currently looking for an online relationship, and yes, long term! No one night flings, or just to get off, but rather a long term power switch, not limited only the sexual aspects. I believe its important to get to know and trust each other, have common ground and interests that could at least spark some interesting conversation ;)

Age to be isn't too big of a deal as long as you aren't old enough to be my mother! I'm not going to lie, physical appearance is important, but it isnt everything. I would like someone who is in-shape, no you dont have to be rail thin or perfect, but i'm not going to lie and say looks dont matter, because they do. This is why i'm also going to require you to have a web cam and pictures! I have a web cam myself and i enjoy video chatting a lot of the time, so i can see who i'm talking to. Yes, i enjoy intriguing conversation, long walks on the beach, and candlelight dinner! Haha.

As for the "Intimate" side of the relationship, i'm not looking specifically for this or that, i'll be more than happy to work around your likes/dislikes/limits, that's something we'll discuss further upon meeting! (I would like if you where willing to explore and push your limits at times, but we'll work on it!)

A few things at a glance:
-I'm EASTERN Timezone, i live in New york. So please be close to that or at least be able to fit in with my schedule.
-No prior experience is required as a submissive, but please be dedicated and willing :)
-I use MSN, AIM, and Yahoo, all of those are fine, and EVENTUALLY i would like the trust-level to build up enough to texting via Cell phone ^.^ I've done it with past subs, and its extremely fun to be able to give a task or ask a question at a whim.
-Good English is required...No if's and's or but's.

*I have a web cam, and i am willing to prove i am real, but so should you. I'm obviously not going to ask you "Get nude on cam now!" right off the bat, so don't worry! I'm not that kind of guy ;)
*A Sub blog is something i haven't done before, but i am VERY interested. I would love for them to keep a blog of their experiences and thoughts about things. Kind of like a virtual diary for me to read!
*I do NOT tolerate liars, or dishonesty/disloyalty!

A few things i would like control over is clothing to an extent, perhaps meals and bathroom control. (I.e. asking me what to wear, eat, and when to use the bathroom at times)

About me, I'm a Martial arts instructor as a hobby, soon getting a job as a Security guard, so yes, i DO have a very dominant personality. As my sub you WILL be working out and exercising on a schedule :)

If you are interested in applying to be my sub, please reply Via PM On here so we can talk further, or catch me in the chat room! Then we can talk a bit, and if we seem to "Click" then we can move to MSN or AIM or Yahoo! ^.^

Or my MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: Dagradiaboli
AIM: Guitarfreak19999

In such message please include
-Name
-Why you are interested in being my sub ^^
-Tell me a little about yourself!

Thank you for taking the time to read my ad, i hope to find someone soon!

-Ninja, out!

CollaredBlondie
07-20-2010, 03:55 AM
Great ad Ninja! I wish you the best of luck!

cara.loverin1989
07-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Nice add! ;)Keep up the search!

Domsub
07-22-2010, 04:28 PM
i hope that you find what you seek

AlanWins
07-23-2010, 06:38 PM
Keep up the search.

DisneyLover8
07-23-2010, 06:55 PM
Really good ad! If I wasn't taken already I would have totally applied. I wish you the best of luck!

Ninjota
07-24-2010, 05:37 PM
Thanks for all the support everyone, unfortuatly i havnt had any inquiries yet, so im still searching!

Any questions feel free to ask.

Cheesey
07-24-2010, 08:06 PM
great add!
be patient,
good things happen to those who wait (or at least thats what my mom says :P)

AlanWins
07-25-2010, 08:09 PM
Hmm. Yeah great ad. Should get more attention, very detailed.

MissQuills
07-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Hope you find a good one Ninja ^-^

Ninjota
07-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Mmm Still searching just incase anyone is curious. :p

sekai
07-30-2010, 06:20 AM
Damn, nice ad. I am envous of it :) Good luck with your search :)

Aivey
07-31-2010, 01:14 AM
Good ad :) and Good Luck on finding a sub :)

Abbie_The_Slavexx
07-31-2010, 03:34 AM
I'm interested but I don't wish to send an application because I'm not sure if you'll even look at it. Because one of my limits is webcam.

Mere
07-31-2010, 04:37 AM
Nice ad, Mere likey likey! Mere hopes you find a sub soooooon :)

Ninjota
07-31-2010, 04:42 AM
Well, all applications will be read/considered but a webcam or digital cam is required for proof that you are who you say you are since there are farrr too many fakes on this (and other) website.

Mysteriousunknown
08-01-2010, 12:58 AM
Awesome ad well done. Good luck finding someone Ninja man.

Stix
08-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Great ad mate! Hope you find what you're looking for!

Ninjota
08-02-2010, 08:46 AM
Unfortunatly not much luck so far, so im still searching for a sub/slave. I appreciate all the support everyones been giving me. :)

Another thing ide like to add is the relationship will be mutually exclusive, which means i only have 1 slave, and you only have 1 master.

Aivey
08-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Still no one? Well, Im sure someone will come along soon :D
*Pokies you for good luck :p*
(just a bump for good luck too)

LittleSexKitten
08-04-2010, 01:43 AM
you say english only.... So would you get made if i spoke french to you during somethings?