PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in US (offline relationship)

slavelkformistress
07-19-2010, 07:04 PM
21/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in US (offline relationship)

ok i posted one before and i have gotten no replays and well i am trying again i am really 18 i don't know why its saying 21 i am still in school (senior year might have to repeat for rest of credits that i messed out on due to being in a hospital for like 2 years) but yeah i am a new slave i need to be broken in i will only accpet REALY FEMALE MISTRESS NO FAKEYS!!! GOT IT i will ask for a pic (no face) i will send one back (again with no face) i will only give my email not my number till i can completely trust u yep so yea real females only and yes i can tell if the pic u send me is from the internet i have seen almost all pics on google and yahoo and ask and bling. oh here is my likes and my limits oh and before i forget i will move in with you after i know ur a real girl and that i earned ur trust.

likes: masturbation, public nudity(only at night), voyeurism (might be the same as public nudity idk i heard of it and thought it looked cool and it might be spelt wrong only at night), and teasing

limits: scat, piss, family, anything illegal, anything that will scar me for life phyiscaly and mentaly