PDA

View Full Version : Evil Clothes Pins (Pegs)

top cat
07-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Hi Guys and Girls. I'm new on this site, but been reading for a while. I always wondered where people get there ideas from and then today I got one of my own. I think its an original idea. If its not forgive me (as I said I'm a newbie) ... Anyway, this is what you need for my Evil Clothes Pins.

4 Clothes pins
2 Lengths of string apx 8 inches long each
2 lengths of string apx 2 inches long each
2 toilet roll cardboard tubes
a pair of scissors

1. First put one clothes pin on each nipple.
2. next use the shorter pieces of string to tie the clothes pins at nipple end.
3. now trim the string.
4. now thread the longer pieces of string through the metal spring hole on one of the clothes pins.
5. place the cardboard tubes over the clothes pi while treading the string through as well.
6. place the other clothes pin over the tube at the top pinching the two ends together.
7. now pull the string nice and tight and tie to the clothes pin on the outside and trim the lose ends. (you can pull the string tighter as you tie to your liking)

What you'll have now is a clothes pin on your nipple, encased in the tube and pulling the nipple up and the tube down. its encased nice and you can't get to it. repeat 5 to 7 with other nipple and now you have two encased nipples.

The only way to get them off now is to pull. You can't cheat by squeezing the clothes pins inside the tube because the little lengths of string prevent the pins opening.

If you put Clothes Pins on the nipples its all to easy to just undo them slowly. This system is cheap and easy and will get you excited and ready for the Evil pain.

Hope this works for you too.

Tordalk
07-20-2010, 05:38 AM
seems to be a very good idea. I really like it!

But I haven't understood it completely.
How/In which way will the clothes peg at the outside be placed on top of the tube?

Would be great if you could explain it...

Tordalk

top cat
07-20-2010, 06:51 AM
Hi, sorry I hadn't made it quite clear. Just pinch the top of the tube together and then peg the top together with the peg. It should make the top secure and when the string is tied it should all hold together.

Ch3rry B0mb
07-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Would be much easier to just make a zipper. >_>

cara.loverin1989
07-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Lol, ch3rry. So many things that you can do with clothespegs. I like this idea.

NawtyGal
08-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Done! Great first dare ;)

Billyboy
11-08-2010, 06:26 PM
So, I tried this tonight. Got everything in place and I'm thinking, "This isn't so bad". Then I tried to take the clothes pins off. The pain wasn't having them on, it was taking them off...

Suki
11-14-2010, 08:01 AM
great idea...i'll defenitely be trying this one

wiz
11-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Any change anyone could make a picture explaining?

DareMeister
11-15-2010, 03:41 PM
I think I finally understand this, and it's a great idea. I'll reword it in a way that I think is less confusing...

-put a clothespin on a nipple.
-tie a piece of string around the part that is pinching your nipple so that it is pinching a little harder and will be difficult to get off.
-put one of the tubes on your nipple so that the clothespin is inside of it with the string sticking out.
-seal up the end of the tube with the string sticking out with a clothespin or some other method so that you can't reach inside it and remove the clothespin on your nipple, but the string is still sticking out.
-pull the string tight, which will pull on your nipple, an then tie it to the clothespin holding the tube shut.
-repeat entire process for other nipple.

Might be going overboard in detail now, but hopefully everyone can understand it. An extra I thought of would be to place a key to a lock/handcuffs inside one of the tubes and then lock your hands behind your back, so you have to find a way to pull the clothespins off to get free :p

wiz
11-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Thank you. Good idea!