PDA

View Full Version : Change my life [FICTION]

brownie
10-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Hey this is my first story, i read a lot there all about slaves, i wanna mix it up a little. To be onnest, im doing this as im going along, just say when and ill stop, no need for turture. O ya please forgive my spelling mistakes

She was Hot. Everyone wonted her, but that was the problem. She was.. well pefect. Smart, hot, populer, and had big boobs. But like the old saying goes, Dont judge a book by it cover.

"Ding!" the bell rang to go to lunch. As i waited in lunch i saw her, in front of me. I was speechless had no clue what to do. Do i talk to her, Of course i said to myself. But what to say. I decided to play it easy. I droped my fork and ask
"Excuase me, can you hand me that."
She quikly picked it up, and replied, "Hello im Carly, whats your name."
I stodered, M-M-Ma-matt.
I knew i had to keep the conversation up or i had no chance.
"Hey, how are you, anything new going on." i said.
Anything new i said repeated in my head, Gosh i just meat her what a stupid question.
" well i just go dumped by my bf."
Omg, what the hell am i sopose to say to that.
I qukily blirted out, "im sory is there anything i can do for you?"
Right there is what change me, i new there was no way to get out of it, right then and there she took her pocket book out, took a pen, and teared off a piace of paper, and wrote her # down. It was the best moment of my life.
Untill the lunch laddy YElled "NEXT!" and spoiled the moment.

Later that night.... I had my cell in my hand, and dialed, 555-57 as my finger hesatated to press the rest,but i maniged to get the 69 in it. It was ringing. OMG, i was think to myself, this isnt a reguler girl, this is Carly Mcpoper. The hotest girl if not just school but state of Florida. I was hoping for the anser mesion. but nope she ansered.
"Hello, " she said.
"Hey its matt"
"O well i see you got your name right," she giggled
"Hey im learning," i said in a lauphing manner.
"Well, Matt, i wanna get right to the chasse no loop holes...

To be continue....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next
A. tell matt she hates his guts
B. Carly will tell matt that she is dieing
C. carly tell matt she is intrested in him

Keep on reading to find out the anser

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wont be so mean ill finsh this part

I like you, you treat me like no one else does, you dont just see me, but you care about me, you are a good lissener, your not a reguler guy, you unquie.

To be continue....

Aouthers note: Sorry about the lovy love love thing at the end, I know! i should have pick B
I did not make up this conversation, i had this with a girl i meet.
i make it more intresting post your thoughts and comints, any improvement, do u wont me to go on. I promise i wont Make it Lovey, unless u really wont be to.

brownie
10-24-2007, 04:40 PM
The real Secreate

So we talk more and more. I knew evrything about her.
So i thought.
I knew what she had gone threw has a kid. I knew her favor color,
Pink.
I also knew her some of here secreats, like she wears nothing to bed. But what i found out tonight, was so much extrame.

2 hours latter....

"Can you keep a secreat."
"Of course," I replied back, that is what i wish i could take back. That promise.
"Well... if it wasnt for you i would have been died. I was going to comite succide yesterday." Short pause, "In my milk, i was about to put poison in it.But you came, you treated me like no one else did."
For the first time i knew what i wonted to say, with a sunsere voice, " Im sorry about your mother.

I found out alot then, she wasnt as pefect as i thought she was. She was strong, but the wieght of her problems were to heavy, she couldnt hold anymore, has she drop her prombloms, as they wear bombs, and exploted. I also knew one more thing from today, I was the only she trust, and I could not let her down.

I quickly blirted out, " Me, why me,it makes no scense.
She added, "If it made scense, then it wouldnt be this dificult."
She quikly cahnge the subject, " Tomarrow meet me at the park."
"I'll see you then."

It seem like for ever, has i hung the phone up, i wonted to her her talk some more, even if it wasnt good, we could always fix it. But most important i wonted her to be happy.
Finaly I got the phone down i relized she still had the poison.

I got up and ran, ran as fast as I could, not thinking, just action. I was still on a mission to save a young beautful girl's life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I leave it at that note try to write tonight and type when i get a chance. Until then, Ill see you next time.

noteworthy
10-24-2007, 04:54 PM
So this is your first story? Keep on writing and let's see where you go with it! Might be interesting!

brownie
10-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Keep going or stop?

molten man
10-25-2007, 09:42 PM
interesting story!! The paragraphs are well made!! Take care of the spelling.
Use an editor like microsoft word to solve your problems!!!

brownie
10-26-2007, 05:37 PM
i ran, past the convenite store, threw thr woods, I ranall the way to her house. I was finaly there. Then i knocked on her window, luckly her room is on the first floor. She opened the window.
Carly asked, "What are you doing here, i just got of the phone with you?"
"the poison," i quikly explained, "You still have it, give it to me, so you dont do anything stupid."
I belived i was being to harsh on her, but some how she respect me for that. She then quickly helped me up, threw the window into her room. At that time i relized that she was nude. It was about 2 A.M and there for she was sleeping. And she told me she does`nt wear cloths to bed. I was so turned on.I even forgot why i was there. Carly came up to me and wispered in my ear, "Have you been a bad boy," and then took of my pant and gave me a hand job. I was enjoying this so much but what made it even beter was, Yes she then gave me a blow job. I cu med quikly after that, and then Carly went to the bathroom to wash off.

then i remembered why i was there. I look in her underware drew, but all i found was Thongs and sexy bras. I wish i had the time to look at it but i didnt have much time at all. Next i looked in the closet but nothing was there. All of a sudden, the door knob twist a squeaky noise. She was right in front of me. I could`nt look for it anymore, but also i didnt need to look for the poison. She had it right in her hand.
She wishpered, "Is this what your looking for," and threw it at me.
"I just wonted make sure you were safe, well i`ll see you tomarrow, bye."

Then i left by escaping the windo with the poison in my pocket. But As i was runing home the red and blue light were flashing at me.
It was the cops.

Post your replies good bad
Suggestions are always good
I love to hear from you.