PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in (see post)

zak_happy
07-18-2010, 07:37 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in (see post)

Ok, so this is my third ad on here and i'm feeling a bit lazy, so i'm just going to fill out this form thing-er and we'll go from there.

1. Info about the person posting the add
-Name: Zak
-Email/IM that you would be like to be contacted (Or say to PM you on here): Skype: Zak_happy MSN: [email protected] AIM: zak15happy
Dislikes: Pee, slight public
Limits: Scat, family, permanent, blood, animals, extreme public
-Are you a slave? Yup.

2. What you are looking for in a Master/Mistress/Slave
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? A plus
-Offline or online relationship? Online
-How willing must they be to commit? Rather willing i'd hope.
-What kind of likes should they have? Stuff similar to mine, although i'm very open to new things.
-What are you planning to do with them? Be a sub?
-Do you want to treat them like an animal/be treated like one? I'd be willing to try.
-Does time zone matter? Not really.
-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners? It doesn't matter to me.
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person? Not really.
-Should they have good grammar? Absolutely.
-Is there a specific IM program they must use? Any of the ones i have would be nice.
-Do you want them to sign a contract? Not really, but we can talk.

3. Slave Specific
-What toys do you have to play with? I have a bunch of random household type stuff.
-Are you willing to go on webcam? We'll talk.
-Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with? Yes.
-Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? I'm open to whatever.
-Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship? Like i said, i'm open, so we can talk about it.
-How much time can you commit to being a slave? Right now i can be online everyday untill college starts up again.
-Can you do offline tasks as well? Yeah.
-Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do? No.

And to top it off i'm in the Eastern standard time zone, and i'm usually on late nights and in the afternoon. I might be online at other times but these are your best bet for getting hold of me.

zak_happy
07-29-2010, 08:33 PM
OK, not to needlessly bump my post, but I forgot to put up my yahoo address which is xl_zak_happy_lx

On side note, and because i'm tired of having this question asked, I DO have a cam, so please stop asking every five minutes! :3