PDA

View Full Version : Friend Date

lokelake
07-18-2010, 08:24 AM
Best title I could come up with for this thread.

When I become friends with somebody, I tend to forget when we actually became friends. I don't know about the rest of you, but I like to go through my friends list and see all of them.

So what I am suggestion is when you became friends with a person, it can show you the date when you became friends. An example: You became friends with depp on 1/12/59. I don't know if that should be the true description.

It is not super important to add on obviously, but if it was possible, I think it would be kind of cool

BettyBoop
07-18-2010, 08:26 AM
I suppose that would be kind of fun, then you could have a friend-anniversary.
But I'm not sure if it's possible or worth it if Depp is too busy.

lokelake
07-18-2010, 08:29 AM
I suppose that would be kind of fun, then you could have a friend-anniversary.
But I'm not sure if it's possible or worth it if Depp is too busy.

It can also be like one of those things where you arent quite sure when you became friends so it can be a "ah thats when we became friends" moment.

theone
07-18-2010, 09:26 AM
I like the idea myself, but I guess I just like analysing data.
In reality it might be fun but I suspect that once the novelty wore off, most people would not pay too much attention to it.

Slenderman - Doctor
07-18-2010, 10:38 AM
I couldn't give a shit when I became friends with people but I wouldn't be against it if it were added :)

nellybell
07-18-2010, 02:49 PM
I don't know about everyone else, but a lot of the times I'm friend with people long before I request them. So, the date would mean nothing more than the date which you requested/were requested. I don't have a problem with it, but i don't think it would be really relevent to a lot of people.

Manbearpig
07-18-2010, 04:13 PM
It is a nice idea, but not a top priority