PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

MasterAdamSD
07-16-2010, 04:01 AM
24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

My name is Adam, I am 24 years old in I live in San Diego California. I have been a slave to over 3 women so far all of which ended well. Though through those relationships I found I wanted something more serious. I want more control over them. If I had to put it on a scale I would say I never got over about a 7 out of 10 in control. Where as I want at least an 9 out of 10 in the terms of control.
I am a somewhat patient Master who believes in punishments but if they're too extreme I also know that it could scare off my pet. I create rules and punishments based on who I am currently master of. I hope that this is enough information to keep you interested enough to send me an e-mail back. You can either reply to me on here, Or you could send it to one of my messengers which I would prefer.

Yahoo: Dragonman_10000X
Msn: [email protected]

I am currently looking for a new slave/pet. I have had previous experience with 3 other pets over the past six years and feel that I have learned quite a lot of what it is to be a master. I am a patient person but also firmly believe in punishing those who do not follow my rules.

For my rules I have created a book that I will send to you if I find you deserving. It states all my rules and expectations for someone who is to be my slave/pet. Let me say that I do not want someone to reply to this if you are just going to stop talking to me after I give you your first order. I mean it when I say this is for serious replies only. I don't not mind taking it somewhat slow at first to build up trust.

So if you are serious about the Master/slave relationship than reply to this. And if not, than do not waste my time. In the reply tell me about yourself and what you are looking for in the relationship.