PDA

View Full Version : help with my story

dalbo94
07-15-2010, 11:42 PM
in my story my characters mistress makes him do a fetish alphabet so yea heres my list so can i get any ideas?

A-taken
B-taken
C-taken
D-open
E-taken
F-taken
G-open
H-open
I-open
J-open
k-open
L-open
M-open
N-taken
P-open
Q-open
R-taken
S-taken
T-open
U-open
V-open
W-taken
X-open
Y-open
Z-taken

Robbo!
07-18-2010, 03:43 PM
Real A to Z Fetishes (link at bottom)

G
Gerontophilia- The person is only sexually aroused by a significantly older person. There has to be at least a 15 year difference between their ages.
or
Gynemimetophilia- A person who is sexually aroused by a female impersonator.

H

Hybristophilia- Sexual relations with a convicted criminal.
or
Hyphephilia- Touching or rubbing a human or non human object is essential for achieving sexual arousal.

I
Infantilism- Dressing as an infant and acting the role of a child under two years old is sexually arousing. This can including some or all body hair and the hiring of a nurse or nanny to take care of you.

K
Kleptophilia- Similar to kleptomania, kleptophilia results in sexual arousal from stealing not just thrill seeking.
or
Klismaphilia- Getting an enema is sexually arousing. More liquid is associated with greater pleasure.

M
Mixophilia- The person likes to watch their partner or themselves engage in sexual activity. Usually this means watching themselves in a mirror.
or
Morphophilia- Peculiar body shapes and sizes are sexually arousing such as heavy, short, dwarfism, etc.
or
Mysophilia- The person is sexually aroused by dirt, mud, or filth. (Quite literally, talk dirty to me).

O (You didn't mention it in your alphabet, so I'll include it anyway)
Olfactophilia- The person is sexually aroused by body smells. Usually, underarms, feet, crotch, inserting finger anus, vagina, etc. and smelling it during sex.

P
Pictohilia- Watching X-rated films is sexually arousing.

T
Telephonicophilia- Talking dirty on the phone or being talked to lewdly.

U
Urophilia- Being urinated on or urinating on someone. Golden showers

Read more:http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=11871338&blogId=162103117

The rest are up to you.