PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

FalcoPunch
07-15-2010, 09:51 PM
18/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello potential pets. Lets get this out right in the open, if your looking for a commitment read on, anything else please exit this ad.

A little about me:
I am a IT professional currently unemployed, I work with computers and at the odd time I try to work in 3d graphics design. I am a very abstract thinker and I strive for originality in my life. I am a big movie buff as i find them a way to displace from life for a couple hours and become something else. I have a very dominating personality but I also have a submissive personality so I fancy myself a switch, but I am not interested in being both in a relationship, I want one or the other. Things I like about myself is my sense of style and my outlook on life. Since I have a slightly different way of viewing things people sometimes cannot handle this and it causes problems.

My view on the perfect slave:
I believe that as a dominant I am a slave to my pets needs and wants and I strive to satisfy them with the proper method. I believe that a slave should not be forced to do anything and thus well under my service my commands should be considered as suggestions at all time and if they are unhappy about a command that I will take their views into opinion and either cancel my request or modify it to suit our needs as a couple. My slave should depend on me and eventually love me, their is no reason why this should not progress like a real relationship. And so in my view a slave is NOT a object and is NOT below me. Although you will be my subordinate, at any time I may be corrected or confronted about a issue. I ask for complete loyalty, this means I am your only Master, i am your only Boyfriend and you ultimately answer to me.

The Master I strive to be:
I strive to be the driving force of your life and on your mind at all times. I want to be your friend, you companion and with time your lover. When a issue arises i will drop my supremacy above you and talk it out like two adults. Some Masters believe that you are their property and you have no say. This however is not me I will not allow my ego to get the best of us and ruin a relationship that could be a good thing. Though it might seem I am soft and cuddly I am anything but. I set rules and expect them to be met, when a task is done I expect it to be done promptly. I will not allow you to be in control and you will always be my pet, my only one and I will protect you and satisfy your needs.

Under my service you can expect:
To lose total control to me and to put complete trust in me that I will not harm you and that I will not abuse you. You will be expected to be on line a lot along side email and possibly texting and phone calls. You will be treated as my pet but you will not be put to such a low level where you are nothing, you will always be my partner in a non BDSM way as well. There will be daily sessions or close to daily. Your body and mind will be mine and I will respect them as if they are my own. I will expect concerns to be voiced so that I may become the Master you like. And at any time I would like you to use my email as a suggestion box, if you find you want me to be more possessive just drop a email simply voicing that and i will work on it. But i will not tolerate immaturity or back talk at all. Unless I deem that you lost your temper and you are sorry this will be met with very harsh punishments and ultimately my disappointment in you. You will have a strict set of rules to follow daily no matter what unless you have talked to me about a inability to follow them, then we will find a more equal ground.

My loves, likes and limits:

Loves:
Bondage
Puppy play
Mind play
Blood play( Obviously a kink many others will not enjoy so don't worry if it is a limit i will respect that)

Degradation
CBT
Pain
Public

Limits:
Family
Bestiality
Scat

If you managed to read all this and are still interested please feel free to pm me with a response equal to this ad.

----------------------------
Outline for applicants: (paragraph minimum for each thing)

About you

View on the perfect master

What your loves likes and limits are

What you like in a man non bdsm wise.

-----------------------
All pets will be required to own a webcam, and digi cam.

CollaredBlondie
07-16-2010, 10:53 AM
You've got a very good ad here; I wish you the best of luck in your search!

FalcoPunch
07-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Well thank you. So far the search has turned up nothing. 1 pm and 1 im in the chat, both were bunk. Hopefully someone decent will stumble appon this ad though.

FalcoPunch
07-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Still looking. Also i'm preferebly looking for a female under the age of 27 and men under 23

FalcoPunch
07-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Still looking for the right pet. Don't be shy.

FalcoPunch
07-24-2010, 11:20 PM
Just wanted to add this for clarification..

Obviosly i am only human so i will make mistakes and that is why it is important that my pet be very open to me. This won't mean that you can push me around. This only means i'm not going to smack you around(so to say) when you try and bring something up. If its a stupid something you might get a punishment though, depends how i feel. If i honestly think you can't do it or your uncomfortable to a major degree ill listen and create a solution that can satisfy you and me.

Also, webcam for the first bit is strictly optional. I know its tough to gain trust, and i am willing to earn that trust. Pictures can be discussed if its a major problem. You will be *required* to come on cam like any other normal cam chat when we talk about your service. so i can see you a little better then pictures.

don't think i have anything else to add today. But i'm hopping a few more people will respond.

derrammler
07-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Did you get my email sir?

herplaything
07-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Good morning Sir, i am an experianced submissive that has been into the lifestyle for a few years.

i am looking for someone that would be willing to take me into training and control me in any way they wish as long as it is done with respect.

i enjoy strict rules and control, as well as daily tasks. (pretty hard to over task me sir... my libedo is crazy high)

my only limits are scat, family, extreme pain (very fine line between punishment pain and too much) and blood play.

favorite activities include: bathroom control, bondage, humiliation, strict instructions, orgasms control and feminization.

i'd love to have you control me compleatly.
i'm 18, male, 5'10, athletic and from MB, Canada (central North ameri time zone... not sure of GMT +/-)

i hope to hear from you soon

your most willing submissive
herplaything

dare_luke
07-29-2010, 09:19 AM
An excellent ad. One of the best I have ever seen. I wish you the best of luck on your search and hope you can find someone that is right for you and also that you are right for.

Good luck.

FalcoPunch
07-29-2010, 04:52 PM
also id like to add.

Since i am a big fan of poly relationships i would ideally like to have 2 slaves, a male and a female who would interact together and would be equally cared for by me. Obviously this is not for everyone so it would be at the discretion of my pets to decide if a poly relationship is right or not. So it would be nice to include if you are okay with poly relationships, but this is not a requirement. Also of course any perspective 3'rd pet would undergo allot more interviewing as they have to be compatible both with me and my other pet. At the moment i have no pets at all.

thanks

Bartdudecool
07-29-2010, 05:52 PM
yeah i've read your section. I would love to be your pet i'm willing to do whatever you want. Contact me on [email protected] and i am serious i don't mind doing anything i don't mind a master who takes control . :) i don't mind if we get close and stuff and i fall in love be on your mind etc... i'm willing to contribute to that. im currently 19 years old :).

FalcoPunch
08-01-2010, 03:33 PM
So i have been getting a few replys. But none that are promising. Theirs a few things that will make me not respond at all to your PM such as.

Failing to follow my guide lines. Paragraphs are 5 sentences no less.
Using chat speak. Or making allot of really bad spelling mistakes that can be avoided with spell check.
Responding in this thread instead of in a pm.

FalcoPunch
08-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Nothing. I have provided way more information then needed and i've got no serious replys....

SinfulKitten
08-07-2010, 07:38 AM
Maybe give people a chance to get to know and trust you? I'm having similar problems Sir.

FalcoPunch
08-08-2010, 08:50 PM
^^ please don't call me sir lol. It annoys me when people call me that if i have no dominance over them. :P

As for a pet(s). I am taking one more swipe at it. My inbox has seen allot of unworthy pm's. After this i shall write a new ad or retire for a while.

Just please PM me the required form, i will reply with my thoughts and questions and then if your able to reply in a way that suits me i will give you my email for a further discussion including pictures of me and you. None of the x rated nature. If that works out i will then give you my msn for a short discussion as friends on a unrelated subject. Then if that works out! i will ask for a trial of a 1 week period. May seem like to many steps but its just right for me and if your interested in this ad obviously you wan't to please me.

kenneth.s
08-09-2010, 10:28 PM
I support your ways Falco. Running straight to the camera is sometimes worst off. Personally I prefer to answer ads compared to posting them, but Good luck!

equilibrium
08-09-2010, 11:38 PM
I am saddened that you haven't found someone, as your ad is amazing. I would apply, but at the moment, I am feeling more dominant then submissive