PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

Dutc
07-15-2010, 01:38 AM
25/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hello there.

Iam a experianced master and iam looking for a new slave to keep me company and have a fun time together with.

My experiance is that i have been a master for around five years. I had a few slaves already but thanks to some time shortage for a little while i had to let them go. Now iam looking for a new fresh start with new slaves and new challanges and experiances. You can never stop being a master or learn new things to punish your slaves if they do bad :p

Some information about me:
As i said i have around five years of experiance with the dom/sub life style and i been a domminant person all my life. I have a day job so i wont be able to be on 24/7 and i dont expect you too. But mostly when iam done with work i am online to give some orders. Iam a strict person but i can be flexiable because i know somethings cannot be done or things happen.
So if you wont do something you really wish not to do. I wont push you there. But i expect you to do the things i tell you. And show me proof of your deeds. Else i shall and will punish you. Iam from the Netherlands. And i have a webcam and usually use msn and email for conversations.

If you wish to know some more you can pm me.

What am i looking for:
Iam looking for a male or female slave who enjoys being ordered around. I dont mind if you are already experianced or not. I would not mind to train you from the beginning. We all need to start somewhere. Iam looking at the age range of 18 to 25 around my own age. I dont care if you are gay. Bisexual or straight. I only expect you to de obidiant and willing to get trained and respect me as i respect you.

sub_slut_boi
07-17-2010, 10:49 PM
hello Mr....
would u like to try me?

Dutc
08-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Still looking for a good slave. I shall update my wishes soon.

Dutc
10-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Looking again after a break with my former slave.

benr36
10-04-2010, 12:23 PM
hey il b ur slave im pretty new but am willing to b trained! add me on msn:
[email protected]
x

Dutc
10-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Still looking for a slave.