PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

lilyphoenix
07-14-2010, 10:27 AM
18/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

i am 18 from the uk, looking for a master. i do not have webcam but over time will show photos. i have msn - [email protected] please add me if interested in being my master

wrenchit
07-14-2010, 10:37 AM
I would like to be your master, tell me your likes and dislikes and your limits and when would you like to start?

Akamaster
07-14-2010, 11:29 AM
i am 35 , male , married , dominant , loves to play with slaves who are dirty in thoughts , want to degrade themselves , loves humiliation and enjoys pain. For me , a slave is someone who trusts me so much , loves me so much that she is willing to do uncomfortable things .

i like to control everythng of my sluts , make them feel like a puppy/bitch for couple of days .Well just trying to convey i love to control , give pain , make her feel like puppy , make her hungry , no masterbation , make her self spanking , no speaking for hours , may be no tv as the slut is a worthless piece of meat suffers for me , endures pain and humiliation. But strongly believe that slave is more powerful in this relationship as she allows what a dom can do

If u are the slut , add me at [email protected] in yahoo massenger .