PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

DavidJTaylor
07-13-2010, 04:39 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Im looking for a female mistress who will enjoy dominating me.

Im a little bitch who like being told what to do, I will do most things asked of me. I dont have any toys at the moment but I can use whatever I have nearby if you want me to, I dont like to do anything disgusting like piss etc... nothing public, anything else I will do.

I have a webcam but my mic is broken, I will also take pictures for my Mistress.

Serious replies only please and if you can prove you are female that would be nice too, thank you.

DavidJTaylor
08-09-2010, 07:22 AM
Hello I'm replying to my post to update my ad since I can't make a new one yet, I'm looking for a master of any sex and any age willing to dominate me, I have a webcam and I am quite open, my limits are scat pee animals family public and severe pain. If anyone lives close to Birmingham England I am willing to meet so you can personally dominate me, after initial introductions etc... To build trust, I am online most of the time, pm me if you are interested.