PDA

View Full Version : Ask MBP (almost) anything

Manbearpig
07-12-2010, 07:12 PM
I do this about twice a year, so I will open this up again. Ask me anything! I may or may not answer. I will answer almost everything, but stuff about where I live (this is mainly directed at Tiger, but applied to everyone) and stuff along those lines will be politely ignored (or possibly mocked). In about a week, I will close this. If you don't get a reply right away, too bad...I am busy. But I will try to answer the best I can.

lokelake
07-12-2010, 08:01 PM
1. Will you ever change your username again?

2. Did you ever regret giving out a perma or temp ban?

3. What gifts did you get from your last birthday?

4. Were you always into baseball and basketball? If not, when did you first get into it?

5. If you like popcorn, which kind do you like?

6. About how long did you stand up today? (The total time)

SlutPuppy
07-12-2010, 11:39 PM
How old are you?

How tall are you?

Do you like your job?

If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?

What's the best part about being a mod?

What's your favorite color?

Why did you pick manbearpig as your username?

Do you have a girlfriend?

What's better in a person: Looks or personality?

Manbearpig
07-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Loke

1. Will you ever change your username again? Doubtful and I am super serial :p

2. Did you ever regret giving out a perma or temp ban? Not that I remember.

3. What gifts did you get from your last birthday? Money mostly, but I also got a speakers

4. Were you always into baseball and basketball? If not, when did you first get into it? It was right around 7,8, when the Bulls won the title and the great homerun race of '98

5. If you like popcorn, which kind do you like? I HATE POPCORN

6. About how long did you stand up today? (The total time) Not very long, had class this morning.

Slutpuppy

How old are you? 19

How tall are you? 5'11

Do you like your job? No.

If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Hmm...make a mulligan machine so I can redo a few things

What's the best part about being a mod? Reviewing the frontpage :p

What's your favorite color? Green

Why did you pick manbearpig as your username? Something a friend did

Do you have a girlfriend? Not at the moment.

What's better in a person: Looks or personality? Personality, but for the females anyways, looks play some role.

verbena
07-13-2010, 01:27 PM
I invite you to tell us about your most embarrassing crush (e.g. on a teacher or inappropriate celebrity, etc..) either now or from the past.

Manbearpig
07-13-2010, 08:03 PM
I invite you to tell us about your most embarrassing crush (e.g. on a teacher or inappropriate celebrity, etc..) either now or from the past.

Hmm. Most likely my senior year english teacher. Very cougary, but kind of cute....

nellybell
07-13-2010, 09:11 PM
What is one thing you wish you were better at?
Do you like any other sport as much as you like basketball and baseball?
Are you good at any sports?
Do you play video games?
If so, which on is yor favorite?
Do you like to read?

Manbearpig
07-14-2010, 07:58 PM
What is one thing you wish you were better at? Hmm...I wish I could be attentive towards my schoolwork
Do you like any other sport as much as you like basketball and baseball? Football (both kinds, so American soccer and American Football.) Hockey as well is pretty good
Are you good at any sports? Softball and wiffleball. I used to be a good runner before injuries screwed me over
Do you play video games? I do.
If so, which on is your favorite? The Fifa games without a doubt.
Do you like to read? I do. I love Harry Potter books and baseball books as well. Another one I like is The Night Shift, about the original late night wars as well as The Painted House and Jurassic Park (the book, even more gory than the movie)

nellybell
07-14-2010, 08:17 PM
Jurassic Park scared the crap out of me when I was litte :p
What injuries have you had?
Any pets?
If you could have any pet, what would it be?
Do you like to fish?
What is the clutziest thing you have ever done?
Favorite T.V. show?

Manbearpig
07-14-2010, 08:23 PM
What injuries have you had? Hamstring and Achilles issues
Any pets? A dog
If you could have any pet, what would it be? A dog :p
Do you like to fish? Very rarely
What is the clutziest thing you have ever done? I ran in a blizzard. It was awesome
Favorite T.V. show? I really don't have a TV show that I will sit down and watch religiously....except the Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson :p. But even then, I don't watch every night. I prefer Sports Talk over TV in the end.

sibur5
07-14-2010, 10:55 PM
So are you pro- manbearpig awareness or anti- manbearpig awareness?
Whats your favorite song?