PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

master4camslave
07-12-2010, 04:55 AM
28/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

I'm an Asian master totally dominating. I'm looking for a male slave, one with a webcam, and/or a digital camera that can take videos. I like controlling almost all aspects of my slaves lives such as what to wear, or not wear, what to eat, when they're aloud to pleasure them selves. Slaves applying should be able to deal with pain especially when it comes to their balls. Mainly looking for an online slave, but if the relationship progresses nicely then there may be a chance to carry it over to real life.

some things i'm into. i love to give my slaves task that humilates them. cum control, ass play, cock ball torture, semi-public tasks, to fuck or be fucked by others, forced workouts, pictures, videos, crossdressing, watersports, scat.

would like you to be:
under 35 of age
slim, lean or muscular
long term
100% trustworthy.

jamesmartin17
07-12-2010, 12:04 PM
im interested add me at [email protected]

Mick_2392
07-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Sir, I'm intrested, visit my profile to see if i'm the right slave for you.

master4camslave
08-27-2010, 12:05 AM
Still looking for a SERIOUS taker. all the past candidates are too uncommitted.

master4camslave
09-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Well... it's not really a requirement. Just something I prefer, later 20s and undergoing grad education or graduated with a degree. I find it easier to communicate.

However, if you are not through University but are able to handle discussions and map your thoughts well, by all means, pm me.

looking for slaves who will connect on 3 levels. physical, emotional and intellectually.