PDA

View Full Version : 31/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

xmorbiddkx
07-08-2010, 05:23 PM
31/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello All,

My name is Dave, I'm a 31yr old Submissive/Slave, 5'10", 165lbs and average build. I have always been a somewhat reserved individual, especially at first meetings. I first kind of fell into bdsm about 10 years ago or so, but never really knew what I was looking for, and to be quite honest I still don't know exactly what I want. See, my problem is that I have never had a real D/s relationship of any kind. All of my experience comes from the occasional playing in otherwise vanilla relationships. I'm hoping that I can find someone that is somewhat patient, but also won't let me slack or keep back too much.

I bring with me a strong sense of obedience and honor. If I agree to something, I will see it through to the end, regardless of how the end is sought. I will follow any request without question, unless I don't fully understand what the request is.

Some of my likes:
Dressing Up
Being Paraded
Showing on Cam, or sharing photos from requests
Being Tied/Bound

Some of my interests, or things I'm curious about:
Humiliation/Degradation
Objectification
Orgasm Control
Public Play

Hard Limits:
Scat
Pee
Blood Play
Branding

While I've listed things above that I like and am curious about, this does not me I am not interested in anything else. I am a very open individual, and as long as its not a hard limit, I'm pretty open to giving it a shot. I hold the belief that you have to try everything at least twice because its very possible that the first go round was a fluke.

Should probably list my latest fantasy while I'm at it. For a while now, couldn't tell you how long, I've found myself fantasizing about cocks. Their shape, their size, their look. Its all very interesting and exciting. I have been having fantasies where I'm being forced to my knees and a hard cock jammed into my mouth and forced to suck it till it explodes in my mouth. Or where I'm willingly on my knees, taking a cock in my hand and licking/sucking it till its hard and then sucking and stroking it till it shoots all over my face.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with those that find interest in me.

masternippy
07-09-2010, 10:12 AM
hi i am interested have you got msn if so pm me

MrAllen
07-11-2010, 05:47 AM
Hello Dave,

Your post is interesting.
I am only looking for online relationship.
i m very serious about it and also strict.

if u r interested pm me with ur msn and we can talk about my likes and dislikes and yours in detail.

Mr.Allen