PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

badkingbob
07-08-2010, 01:49 PM
25/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hi I am not looking for a conventional slave/master relationship like most who post ads on here, basically, at the moment, I am looking for a partner for online, directed self-bondage, humiliation , exhibitionism based play, the idea is that for the duration of the play session you will follow my instructions which will involve restraining yourself, so experience of self bondage would be useful or for newbies I can teach you all you need to know, if you have an interest!

This is a game that requires webcam and trust between participants so anyone who is interested will get the chance to chat and get to know me and we can find out what makes each other tick, and see if we think we're going to make it work.

You will need a webcam (sorry this game is just boring without one) , some rope or cords, and some basic household "pervertables" which we can discuss, and to be in a position where you know you can be alone for periods of time to play the game...

Msg me back if interested, a\s\l not important.

d20051982
07-08-2010, 03:45 PM
im interested, you're still on my msn list from chatting briefly a couple of months ago, so say hello when you are online.