PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in UK (serious replies only)

Domsub
07-07-2010, 11:21 AM
30/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in UK (serious replies only)

Looking for a slave or regular sub that I can own and mould into what I want him to be*. I am a 30 year old 'Dom' from the united kingdom. I would ideally like a slave from the uk, due to time differences and also because, if it feels right the chance to meet. I have experience both online and in real life, I have met slaves/ subs for a few sessions, both of this and other forums. I will however chat to anyone from anywhere. :)

*Although I said I want to own and mould a slave ;) I fully understand that slave/master is something that has to be fit aroud everyday life and not something that will impinge on it! This said, I am not really into one off online sessions (these in real life are okay). If you are after this then at least tell me before we chat as I will consider it.

I have a wide range of likes and kinks and would also take into account all of yours before I'd plan any session or task. I also fully respect limits. Anyone says they have NO limits is not telling the truth. This is something I would expect at all times and something you will get from me, the truth! I believe in being open and honest at all times and fully expect the same.

In terms of tasks etc. Things that I have done and liked are;
cbt
nipple torture
cross dressing
spanking
foot worship
orgasm denial
puppy play
mummification
watersports

i don't expect you to like all these and quite happy to talk about and try many other things.

Potential slaves send me a pm
or add me to msn

Master Gaz x