PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

daveincharge79
07-07-2010, 08:21 AM
30/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I am a teacher by day and a top at home. I am looking for someone to control online. I am not looking for a long term relationship. I am looking for a toy to amuse me with vast amounts of humiliating tasks. If you have a cam cool, if you don't I would still like you to have a camera.

Contact me by PM if you are interested. VERY into orgasm denial, verbal humiliation, and behavior modification.

daveincharge79
07-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Haven't found what i am looking for exactly. BUMP

itw98
07-08-2010, 12:06 AM
if you what me to be you slave contact me at: [email protected]

sub_slut_boi
07-17-2010, 10:55 PM
would u like to try me?

thank you

EKU_COWBOY
07-18-2010, 02:26 AM
Hello,
I'm very interested in what u have to offer.

Tom

nihalvarma
08-03-2010, 05:40 AM
pls take me as your slave master
my id: [email protected]

austin
08-03-2010, 02:56 PM
i'd be interested if you haven't found what your looking for. [email protected]

illbeyourslut
08-06-2010, 06:43 AM
Ill be your slave, youre exactly what Im looking for as a master. email me [email protected]. I love orgasm denial, verbal humiliation and behaviour modification

gmnboy
08-07-2010, 04:38 AM
Hello sir. Im not looking for long term either sir.
Im also into orgasm denial and humiliation sir.
[email protected] sir

daveincharge79
08-08-2010, 06:36 AM
just letting people know i am still scouting

CamSlaveYahoo
08-08-2010, 07:46 PM
I need to be trained sir, my email is [email protected], I do have a cam. I am white, 5'10", 165#, 28 y/o with small cock.

squirt
08-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Hi I am 30/m/us slave with experience on how to properly please my Master. I pay close attention to detail so I won't get punished. I am 5'6 white male, black hair blue eyes. An aerobic instructor by day and a slave by night. I have a webcam and digicam. Let me know if you are interested.

cjwill
08-12-2010, 11:12 AM
I am 56 but in great shape, 5-11 195, tan and shaved.
I like being controlled and to do humiliating tasks for others joy. Please give me a chance I have camera no cam at this time. [email protected]
I am often alone at the office and can leave almost any time you want me to. Days only.

glbtrt2002
08-26-2010, 08:55 AM
26m here...contact me at [email protected]

CarlCD40
08-27-2010, 02:04 PM
30/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I am a teacher by day and a top at home. I am looking for someone to control online. I am not looking for a long term relationship. I am looking for a toy to amuse me with vast amounts of humiliating tasks. If you have a cam cool, if you don't I would still like you to have a camera.

Contact me by PM if you are interested. VERY into orgasm denial, verbal humiliation, and behavior modification.
Hi

I am not sure if this fits into your parameters, but in short, I am a 40-year old crossdresser, closet/secret and 've been doing it on and off for a while and I feel I need to take the plunge and take things to a higher level.
This level means me having a male Dom / Master - and having him control me, call the shots, etc - this means letting him know all about me, my real name, address, where I work, photos, etc so he can control me, push me deeper, blackmail me, in effect.

I love the idea of a Dom slowly getting me to confide in him, having him encourage and coerce me into providing personal info., photos and video evidence of me dressed up... from that point on, he can make it as intense as possible without having to worry about 'legality' of it all.
And like you said, the Dom can make it go on for as long as he likes, play mind-games with me, keep pushing me, casual threats to keep me on my toes....and if a contract has been signed, make me pay him weekly to keep my secret.

A very hot subject for me...if you'd like to talk more, maybe help me down this path?

CF

sub_slut_boi
08-27-2010, 11:33 PM

me perhaps? you could try me perhaps?