PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

adam160818
07-07-2010, 04:41 AM
hey i am a male liveing in the uk in liverpool i can be your slave or you master . i have webcam my msn is [email protected] [email protected] and as it says i am looking for a misstress or a slave female not a male.

erm my bondires: are scat, pee (will pee in front of cam but only normal habbits like out side in the drain or in toilet), anal (all thought will experiment not too much thou), perinet damge, animals, family public(but i will go to a sertin extent i will go out with hidden things in public and i will go nacked in the garden at certain times).

likes: anything realy i will try most things and even some of the dislaikes within reason but most of the time i will have to be punished for not doing them.

erm as i said i am a 18 year old boy i have size 9 half feet i am about 5.9 ft about erm i am thin but toned nothing special, no six pack allthought with work it coould happen, erm i have blonde longish hair and blue eyes.

thanks adam :P hope to hear from u soon xx

adam160818
07-26-2010, 04:00 AM
ok so i still looking for a misstress no look yer :(
I would do switch roles too :P
erm but i am sick of all these fake misstress with not camra or no webcam (this is now a must to have a cam so i can see you to make shure your not a fake girl ext you know most people have been there i geuss:P). I wish to be able to see my misstress as i am doing her biding.

so if any boady is intrested add me on msn or pm me i am at looking justfor a online relstion ship but i will do small tasks dureing the time i am not online.

also if the misstress lives near me and she is intreastred the relationship could become a real life thing but that atm is not what i am looking for so dont let this scare you lol :L

ok thanks again hope to hear from some realy misstress this time lol :P
Adam :) xx