PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location (chat slave)

bobwalters
07-06-2010, 08:52 PM
23/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location (chat slave)

The Introduction
When I was a much younger fellow I was reading a picture book for Sleeping Beauty. I remember vividly one particular page in which the prince is bound by a bunch goblins or trolls or some such creature. I remember being extremely fascinated with the image, playing it over in my mind and trying emulate it with tying myself up with socks.

It's interesting as I look back now that I can see my submissive nature even at such a young age. I've toyed with the idea, fantasized about it for ages, but this is the first time I've actually sought to do something about it. I'm still not sure about a lot of things, I know what turns me on, but I'm uncertain what it will be like to me in practice.

The Emotional Stuff
That's why I am looking for someone who I can explore this side of me with. Someone who can understand the desires I have, and be able to share in the enjoyment of exploring these desires.

I want someone I can get to know and eventually be able to trust. Be able to build a relationship, though not necessarily in the traditional sense. Meaning I'm not looking for something life long, but I'm not looking for one meeting either.

I'd prefer someone who is experienced, but it isn't a requirement. But the person has to be personable and willing to open up when the time comes.

Me, I'm just a normal guy who is willing to learn and serve in any way I can.

The Kinky Stuff
I'm still at the point of being embarrassed by this kind of stuff but I imagine I shouldn't be worried in this kind of company.

I like bondage, pain, humiliation, chastity, being denied, some feminization, some anal, I am turned on by the idea of piss but in practice it may be a different story, cum eating...same as the piss. I'd like a woman who isn't afraid to say no, even if I deserve what I am asking for. A wicked imagination and a cruel sense of humor, snotty and rude, self interested, but at the end of the day caring and kind.

I don't like, eating poop ( I dont think I would like it anyway), illegal things, permanent damage, the average dislikes from the looks of things.

The Technical Stuff

I'd like to start out on a chat basis, and then eventually move up to cam if I felt comfortable with the person. Email correspondence is also a good thing, and I am a very detailed emailer. I don't mind the other person being in a relationship, normal or otherwise, but I would find it particularly interesting if I were not allowed the same privilege.

I also don't mind if a person is over 24, but I'd like the person to be reasonably close to my age.

Overview of Stuff
I'm looking for someone I can connect with, who isn't afraid to take control.

Are you interested in this stuff?
If you are interested or have any questions please send me a private message, thanks.

Thanks for reading, have a very nice day.