PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

MattOnALeash
07-06-2010, 03:53 PM
19/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Returned I have. Apparently I just can't stay away from this stuff, it just seems so exciting to me. So yar, here I be. The name's Matthew. I'm eighteen years of age and hail from the land o' Eng, London to be precise. I'm currently on my Summer holidays and I'm pretty bored to be perfectly honest. But yes, that be the introductory paragraph. Name, age, location. Check. Also got webcams.

Moving swiftly on, I'd like to say that I would prefer a young-ish Lady to dominate me, preferably quite heavily online (as then it could continue when I go back to university) but if she's in London that would be pretty damn awesome too. Things that I find very hawt now are degradation, pain, exhibitionism and a good ol' dose of chastity (well, let's say I'm interested in that one, haven't really done it before :D). There are things I dislike, but as I'm fairly inexperienced I wouldn't like to rule anything out completely as limits (other than illegal stuffs of course).

Another thing is that I want the woman to be somewhat interesting and intelligent. Supposed 'dominant' women who really just want to watch me fap aren't quite what I'm looking for, though of course that may well be part of the 'relationship'. Speaking of relationships, that is what I want. Maybe not an intimate one, but definitely friendship (though perhaps intimate, I am single by the way, forgot to mention that!).

My general interests in life are religions, paranormal stuffs, conspiracies, epic works of fiction and history. I'm into computer and play World of Warcraft and Dawn of War 2 quite a lot (don't expect womens to be into these, but if you are, FARK YEAH!). I also enjoy reading and have just started reading the Song of Ice and Fire series, looks awesome so far.

So there we have it, a brief over view of me and what I'd like to find. Let's see who's interested? Fingers crossed that at least one person reads it! :D