PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

MasterOfHumiliation
07-06-2010, 09:15 AM
32/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I'm going to post a more detailed ad in the next few weeks but I wanted to get a taste of the quality of all you worthless male slaves here on getdare.

I'm looking for a male slave that meets the following conditions:

You must be 18 years of age or older. I will not accept 17-year-olds or people whose profile says they're 18+
You must enjoy being humiliated, physically and psychologically
You must be a bit of an exhibitionist
You must have a digital camera or webcam in good working order

These conditions are absolute requirements. Do not waste my time if you do not fit all of the above.

Given other requests for male slaves here I'm assuming there will be a sizeable response so I will be reviewing all applicants and making my decision after 1 week.

If you are interested and have the audacity to think you're worthy enough, send me a private message.

uncutslave
07-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Hello Sir,

I am very interested in applying, I sent a PM.

MasterOfHumiliation
07-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Just a minor update; I've had a pretty good response to this ad and I had a couple of t-girls pm me. I've never worked with t-girls before but if you don't mind being humiliated and exposed then by all means contact me. I think I could have a lot of fun with you if you're the right type of person.

odpeople
07-11-2010, 09:53 AM
hi, im interesting, asian, 23yo, into milking, cum control, bondage

slavemenow
07-19-2010, 08:55 AM
hello im very very interested and have a very good webcam very very clear and im very very willing