PDA

View Full Version : 17/f Aus - Wants Truths and Dares

Avis
07-06-2010, 06:28 AM
Yeah, I'm really bored, so feel free to ask me any question, or give me dares.
Dare-wise, my likes, soft limits, and hard limits are as follows:

Likes: Humiliation, Light Public, Bondage, Pain, Ice, Petplay, masturbation,
Soft limits: Family, pee
Hard limits: Scat, blood, illegal, permanent

Looking to push myself a bit, do things that I normally wouldn't. Usually, I wouldn't really do much outside the house, nor would I do things involving strangers. I'm looking for dares that give me the chance to do some of these things, but anything in my likes list is great :)

Yeah, I think thats it...

loves strip bets
07-06-2010, 07:18 AM
have you ever played a strip game against just a group of males you being the only female playing if not i dare you to find some males and play a game against them you being the only female playing if you lose you have to open the door to someone naked.

insane44
07-06-2010, 07:21 AM
There's always the classic, order a pizza and answer the door naked, say here's your tip and bend over.

Spade_racer07
07-06-2010, 07:23 AM
light a candle and get a nice bit of wax ready,shove as many ice cubes up your ass and pussy as you can (at least 5 or more), rub toothpaste all over your pussy and ass after that, then pour all the wax over just your holes but leave your clit exposed, after you pour all the wax, using hot sauce rub your clit until you cum 3 times, have a belt near you and after you have cum, spank off the wax with the belt, and if the ice has not completely melted take them out of both your ass and your pussy and eat them, come back and post in detail how it went!!!!

HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!

Avis
07-06-2010, 08:28 AM
have you ever played a strip game against just a group of males you being the only female playing if not i dare you to find some males and play a game against them you being the only female playing if you lose you have to open the door to someone naked.

thanks loves strip bets, but I really don't wanna get people I know involved...

There's always the classic, order a pizza and answer the door naked, say here's your tip and bend over.

Ahh, that is classic. Haha I'll get Pizza for dinner tomorrow, and let you know how that goes

light a candle and get a nice bit of wax ready,shove as many ice cubes up your ass and pussy as you can (at least 5 or more), rub toothpaste all over your pussy and ass after that, then pour all the wax over just your holes but leave your clit exposed, after you pour all the wax, using hot sauce rub your clit until you cum 3 times, have a belt near you and after you have cum, spank off the wax with the belt, and if the ice has not completely melted take them out of both your ass and your pussy and eat them, come back and post in detail how it went!!!!

Wow, haha, alright, i'm open. I'll do this one later tonight :)

garrasdevil
07-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Ok, I've given this one alot, but I cant really think of anything else on the top of my head, sorry. Dont worry, I added ALOT to this one.
Ok, dress in a shortish skirt (you decide how short) and a tight white shirt with out any bra or panties and go to a semi-crowded place such as a food court. Get on a long line, and make sure you have a guy behind you. Accidently drop your purse and have coins and such fall out. Get on your knees to pick them up. (Optional: Turn around and if hes startig at your ass or pussy scream out "Hey, stop checking out my pussy/ass you perv!) Get your food, but make sure you order ice water with a straw. "Accidently" spill your ice water all over your white shirt, but dont try to clean it or cover it up. (Optional again: Grab some napkins, get on your knees, and clean it up). (Optional again: Open the straw and insert it in your ass/pussy, and/or start mastrubating to orgasm with it. If you do this, you must keep it in you untill you leave.) You cant leave for an hour, and rember, you cant cover up.

XBOX360
07-06-2010, 09:56 AM
OK, I have a few...

1: Seeing as you have pee as a soft limit, you need to drink as much water as you can in an hour. Then once you start needing to pee, wait half an hour, then get a big bowl. Now get naked and squat over the bowl, so if you pee, the pee will go into it. Now get all of your makeup and try putting it on as you normally would do, at the same speed. If you manage to get all of your makeup on then you can run to the toilet and pee how you normally would, but if you wet yourself, the bowl should be full of your pee. Now for the hard part: drench your hair in it, and just put your face in a tiny bit, so your makeup smudges. At this point, you will look, and smell horrible. (Also, if you dare, take a picture of yourself, and save it on your desktop/ post it online.)

2: Roll a die. The number on the die will be the number of days you have to do this for. Keep a blindfold and a clock near your bed every night for this number of days. Now just go to sleep like you normally would do. If you wake up before the time you are supposed to wake up during that day, grab the blindfold, put it on, turn the light on, now walk to your bedroom window, open them, completely undress as sssslllllllllloooooowwwwww as you can, then redress. If you are lucky enough, someone could have saw you. ;)

jimb0
07-06-2010, 09:58 AM
When was the last time you wet yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
What underwear are you wearing now?
What is your favourite type of underwear?
What is the favourite underwear you own?
Do you like to let your underwear show?

Avis
07-06-2010, 04:08 PM

Okay, so this morning, I lit a candle and, while waiting for the wax to melt, I managed to fit 7 icecubes up my ass, and 8 in my pussy. I rubbed the tooth paste all over my pussy and ass (Ouch) then, once the candle I had lit had melted enough wax, I pored it carefully over my holes. I grabbed the bottle of chilli sauce, and rubbed my clit with a large dab of the sauce. My whole lower half burned by this stage, but I managed to cum 3 times, and after each, I bent over and spanked myself with the belt. My the time I was finished cumming and spanking, I was bright red, but had no wax left on me. There was no ice left unmelted however :(

Also, I'm eating pizza tonight :)

Ok, I've given this one alot, but I cant really think of anything else on the top of my head, sorry. Dont worry, I added ALOT to this one.
Ok, dress in a shortish skirt (you decide how short) and a tight white shirt with out any bra or panties and go to a semi-crowded place such as a food court. Get on a long line, and make sure you have a guy behind you. Accidently drop your purse and have coins and such fall out. Get on your knees to pick them up. (Optional: Turn around and if hes startig at your ass or pussy scream out "Hey, stop checking out my pussy/ass you perv!) Get your food, but make sure you order ice water with a straw. "Accidently" spill your ice water all over your white shirt, but dont try to clean it or cover it up. (Optional again: Grab some napkins, get on your knees, and clean it up). (Optional again: Open the straw and insert it in your ass/pussy, and/or start mastrubating to orgasm with it. If you do this, you must keep it in you untill you leave.) You cant leave for an hour, and rember, you cant cover up.

Haha, this is my kind of dare :) I'll do this one today, and get back to you tonight

1: Seeing as you have pee as a soft limit, you need to drink as much water as you can in an hour. Then once you start needing to pee, wait half an hour, then get a big bowl. Now get naked and squat over the bowl, so if you pee, the pee will go into it. Now get all of your makeup and try putting it on as you normally would do, at the same speed. If you manage to get all of your makeup on then you can run to the toilet and pee how you normally would, but if you wet yourself, the bowl should be full of your pee. Now for the hard part: drench your hair in it, and just put your face in a tiny bit, so your makeup smudges. At this point, you will look, and smell horrible. (Also, if you dare, take a picture of yourself, and save it on your desktop/ post it online.)

2: Roll a die. The number on the die will be the number of days you have to do this for. Keep a blindfold and a clock near your bed every night for this number of days. Now just go to sleep like you normally would do. If you wake up before the time you are supposed to wake up during that day, grab the blindfold, put it on, turn the light on, now walk to your bedroom window, open them, completely undress as sssslllllllllloooooowwwwww as you can, then redress. If you are lucky enough, someone could have saw you.

Hmm, I'm not doing number one, sorry. I'll do number two though, infact, I need to change right now...

When was the last time you wet yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
What underwear are you wearing now?
What is your favourite type of underwear?
What is the favourite underwear you own?
Do you like to let your underwear show?

Last time I wet myself? I think I was about 5...
Would I do it for a dare? No, I don't think so, I'm not big on pee
I'm wearing my leopard print lacy panties
My favorite type of underwear is any lacy ones :)
My favorite underwear I own are my black lace ones with little coloured flowers on them
Letting my underwear show? No, I think it looks pretty tacky

Spade_racer07
07-06-2010, 04:24 PM
take a toilet plunder and stick it to the floor, now tie something heavy,(weights if you have them) to your nipples and let them hang, now put toothpaste and clips on your nipples as well, now find something else large and round but that you can hold, put toothpaste on both the item and the plunder, stand over the plunder and squat on it so you can get it as deep in your ass as you feel comfortable then ride it, the other item goes in your pussy, edge as far as you can 5 times, you may cum but if you do you must spank your clit as hard as you can 10 times while cumming, after you are done spank off the clips and the weights, or you may YANK off the weights if you can not spank them off, come back here and tell in detail how it went, thats the end,

HAVE FUN ENJOY!!!!!

stitofff
07-06-2010, 04:24 PM
Since 10:00AM to 8:00PM go into the street for 1 hr. and offers to every passer to touch you. Your clothing must be sexy (mini-skirt etc.) and without underwear. Passers may touch what they want (ass, tits).

habs1234
07-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Do you own any sort of toys?

jimbob1991
07-06-2010, 10:03 PM
get naked and get a some rope and tie ur hand beined ur back and feet togath
now u hav one min to get free

if u did not get free i muse sit naked in the lived room and mistdrbat for one hare wind u cum lick ur figrs

if u did get free u can mistdrbat whar aver in the hose u what to but wind u cum u muse moed

Avis
07-07-2010, 07:32 PM

Haha, so I striped naked and ordered a margarita from our nearest pizza place, when I opened the door, I was completely surprised because it wasn't a guy serving, but a girl. she seriously just looked at me completely strangely gave me my pizza, and I paid her, completely freaked out, and she just turned and walked away. I dunno, I just had a guy in my head for some reason, so I didn't bend over...sorry...

So, I went to my near by shops, which are always pretty crowded on a saturday arvo, and wore my favorite little green skirt and my tightest white top. seriously, you didn't need the water to see through it I stood in line behind some 30-ish looking guy at our bakery, pulled out my purse, and dropped all my coins. They rolled everywhere unfortunetly...Picking them up, I managed to attract the attention of more then the guy in front of me, but the mother and her kids just in front of that guy :) she didn't look too happy. I didn't say anything to the guy though, because I must have been soooo red. they bought there stuff and walked off, looking back at me completely freaked out...i ordered an ice water and grabbed a straw when I got to the front, and walked off, then spilt heaps of my drink on my shirt and the floor. I decided to clean it up ;) I got a million more evil looks, but no one said anything to me...i then walked around for about an hour, going into all empty shops hoping no one would notice my incredibly see through shirt. I don't think many people did, so after that I quickly walked home :)

2: Roll a die. The number on the die will be the number of days you have to do this for. Keep a blindfold and a clock near your bed every night for this number of days. Now just go to sleep like you normally would do. If you wake up before the time you are supposed to wake up during that day, grab the blindfold, put it on, turn the light on, now walk to your bedroom window, open them, completely undress as sssslllllllllloooooowwwwww as you can, then redress. If you are lucky enough, someone could have saw you.

okay, so I rolled a 4, and yesterday morning was day 1, and this morning two seconds ago was day 2. I decided to do this dare, not in my bedroom window because it opens up to a brick wall, but in my living room, where the window looks out to the street. Day 1, I blindfolded myself, got in front of the window and undressed as slow as I could then got redressed. I took off my blindfold and was actually really surprised to see know one had walked past. It was still really scary though. Day 2, I did the same but again no one saw me :( I'll let you know when (if) someone does see me though

Avis
07-07-2010, 07:33 PM
take a toilet plunder and stick it to the floor, now tie something heavy,(weights if you have them) to your nipples and let them hang, now put toothpaste and clips on your nipples as well, now find something else large and round but that you can hold, put toothpaste on both the item and the plunder, stand over the plunder and squat on it so you can get it as deep in your ass as you feel comfortable then ride it, the other item goes in your pussy, edge as far as you can 5 times, you may cum but if you do you must spank your clit as hard as you can 10 times while cumming, after you are done spank off the clips and the weights, or you may YANK off the weights if you can not spank them off, come back here and tell in detail how it went, thats the end,

kk, I'll do this one later today and let you know

Since 10:00AM to 8:00PM go into the street for 1 hr. and offers to every passer to touch you. Your clothing must be sexy (mini-skirt etc.) and without underwear. Passers may touch what they want (ass, tits).

Yeah, probs not going to happen...

Do you own any sort of toys?

No sorry. I wish I did, but my parents are bitches

if u did not get free i muse sit naked in the lived room and mistdrbat for one hare wind u cum lick ur figrs

if u did get free u can mistdrbat whar aver in the hose u what to but wind u cum u muse moed

Okay, assuming I've understood you correctly, you want me to tie my hands and feet together, and get free in a minute. If I don't get free, I must sit naked in the living room and masturbate for one hour and when I cum, I have to lick my fingers. If I do get free, I can masturbate any where in the house, but when I cum, I must move.
kk, I'll do this tonight. Assuming I've translated your words correctly...

trust-no-1
07-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Okay, assuming I've understood you correctly, you want me to tie my hands and feet together, and get free in a minute. If I don't get free, I must sit naked in the living room and masturbate for one hour and when I cum, I have to lick my fingers. If I do get free, I can masturbate any where in the house, but when I cum, I must move.
kk, I'll do this tonight. Assuming I've translated your words correctly...

I couldnt understand him :P
What city are you? Im adelaide.

My dare for you is to go to a clothes shop, like Supre, and while you are trying on clothes, you must decide that one doesnt fit you, you must walk out to the rack and get a smaller size, heres the twist though, you must roll a dice to see what you wear out to the rack.
1:Nothing, Completely Nude
2:Just a bra, no knickers
3:Just knickers, no bra
4:Your clothes
5:Nothing, Completely nude
6:Roll again

For a variation to this, you could do the same dare in a lingerie shop, but you must be nude when you walk out to get a different bra or knickers, if you dont want to do that, you could get a fitting session.

Have fun!! :D

zoodcat
07-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Wear the shortest skirt you own and the tightest white shirt you own with no panties or bra. You must insert 2 pairs of pantie into you vagina. You will then go to some place like a mall, department store, the place you go to must have stairs. You will the have to go up and down the stairs 6 times (not one right after another) (not escalators). When you go up/down the stairs you must walk with a big bounce in you step so that your skirt bounces. You must also visit 2 stores that have people in them. At these stores you must either knock something over and the get on you knees and pick it up or you must buy something and while at the register you must "drop" you change and then you must get on your knees and pick it up.

You must go around you house and find one thing for every letter in the alphabet and you must use that iteum to masturbate with for 5 min. You are not allowed to cum until you have found an iteum for every possible letter. For every letter you can't find an iteum in you house for you must then multiple that numb of missed letters by 5. This is how many times you must slap your pussy with a ruler. Then you will take the number of missed letters and multiply that by 2 and that will be the number of times you must edge before you are allowed to cum.

Sammy08
07-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Here's some truths:
1) What's your favourite band??
2) Are you a virgin?? If so what is the most you have done with someone...
3) Where is the craziest place you have:
a) Been Naked
b) Masturbated
4) What is the most public dare that you have completed?
5) What is your ultimate fantasy??
6) Do you have any secret fetishes??
7) How often:
a) are you Naked?
b) do you Masturbate?
8) What do you think is your most attractive feature??
9) Have you ever been caught by anyone while naked/masturbating??
10) Do you shave you pussy??
11) Does size matter to you?? (relating to guys)
12) What do you normally wear to bed??
13) What is one unique fact about yourself??
14) Do you spit or swallow?? (if you haven't given one yet what would you do?)
15) What is your most embarrassing moment??

Hope you like them :)

garrasdevil
07-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Ight, Ill give you some more dares after I think of some.

florida87x
07-08-2010, 07:19 PM
This dare's pretty simple. Go to a movie theater wearing only a short skirt and a white shirt. Get a cup of ice water, then go into the movie. Take a seat away from people, then strip, sit on your clothes, and shove the ice cubes in your butt. Then dump the remaining water on your breasts. Don't get dressed until you are sure the ice cubes have melted.

For another dare, do the same thing, but drink a bunch of water before hand and piss yourself during the movie. If you felt like doing anything with piss.

Avis
07-09-2010, 04:41 AM
Damn, I've been busy, so here's me trying to catch up with these dares...

Okay, so I went into the bathroom and was pretty lucky to have found a toilet plunger, also, I grabbed a couple of weights (light ones...) and tied them to my nipples. I also put one peg on each nipple and lots of toothpaste. In the large and round area, I managed to find an appropriate size deodorant bottle. Managing, with a lot of work, to get the plunger handle up my ass, I rode hard on it while shoving the deodorant up my pussy. I'm not very good when it comes to edging in that I mostly can't stop myself, but I managed to edge 4 times, and one the 5th, I came, while spanking my clit (yowch!) At the end, I spanked the pegs off, but I couldn't get the weights off, and had to yank them (yowch again!)

Ugh, thats doesn't deserve to be called english...
Anyway, I did this one quickly just before. I tied my hands and feet together and set a timer (just to be sure). I managed to escape the rope in 48 seconds :) so, I started in my bedroom, and ended up cumming in there, in the bathroom, in the second bathroom, in the music room, living room, kitchen, dining room and laundry, in that order :) I hope I interpreted your dare correctly...

Avis
07-09-2010, 04:44 AM
My dare for you is to go to a clothes shop, like Supre, and while you are trying on clothes, you must decide that one doesnt fit you, you must walk out to the rack and get a smaller size, heres the twist though, you must roll a dice to see what you wear out to the rack.

I'll make sure to do this one tomorrow :)

Wear the shortest skirt you own and the tightest white shirt you own with no panties or bra. You must insert 2 pairs of pantie into you vagina. You will then go to some place like a mall, department store, the place you go to must have stairs. You will the have to go up and down the stairs 6 times (not one right after another) (not escalators). When you go up/down the stairs you must walk with a big bounce in you step so that your skirt bounces. You must also visit 2 stores that have people in them. At these stores you must either knock something over and the get on you knees and pick it up or you must buy something and while at the register you must "drop" you change and then you must get on your knees and pick it up.

You must go around you house and find one thing for every letter in the alphabet and you must use that iteum to masturbate with for 5 min. You are not allowed to cum until you have found an iteum for every possible letter. For every letter you can't find an iteum in you house for you must then multiple that numb of missed letters by 5. This is how many times you must slap your pussy with a ruler. Then you will take the number of missed letters and multiply that by 2 and that will be the number of times you must edge before you are allowed to cum.

Ahh, I love both of those ;) I'll do them tomorrow too! Hooray for a day at the shopping center :D

This dare's pretty simple. Go to a movie theater wearing only a short skirt and a white shirt. Get a cup of ice water, then go into the movie. Take a seat away from people, then strip, sit on your clothes, and shove the ice cubes in your butt. Then dump the remaining water on your breasts. Don't get dressed until you are sure the ice cubes have melted.

Hmm, I'll see if I can pull it off and get back to you

Avis
07-09-2010, 04:53 AM
From Sammy08
Here's some truths:
1) What's your favourite band?? Either Birds of Tokyo, the Kooks, or Cat Empire
2) Are you a virgin?? If so what is the most you have done with someone... Yes, the most I've done is gotten a hand job and given head
a) Been Naked in a kids park, in the tunnel, with kids there
b) Masturbated same
4) What is the most public dare that you have completed? walking down the street with no panties on and accidentally flashing lots of guys, wearing a white top and spilling drink on it so its see through, and bending over to pick up money with no panties on
5) What is your ultimate fantasy?? I really want to have sex with a guy outside in the rain, some where semi-public
6) Do you have any secret fetishes?? mm, not many people know I'm really fond of petplay, but not much else, apart from what I listed before
7) How often:
a) are you Naked? every night :P
b) do you Masturbate? ditto
8) What do you think is your most attractive feature?? ugh, I don't like that question. I really like my eyes i guess. They're grey, it's pretty cool. I also like my figure. I'm quite naturally thin and athletic
9) Have you ever been caught by anyone while naked/masturbating?? Yep, and it's all Sekai's fault, but lets not get into details...
10) Do you shave you pussy?? If I'm going to a party or going out
11) Does size matter to you?? (relating to guys) not too much, just as long as it's not really small
12) What do you normally wear to bed?? Nothing, hense I'm naked every night :P
13) What is one unique fact about yourself?? I've played the piano my whole life, and have an associate diploma in it. I'm going for my licentiate in a couple of months too
14) Do you spit or swallow?? swallow, but only just, I don't have the best gag reflex
15) What is your most embarrassing moment?? Nope. No deal

Spade_racer07
07-09-2010, 09:24 AM
use the largest vibe. that you can that will fit inside your pussy, and for a whole day, wear the shortest skirt you have and no panties, turn it on and put the whole thing inside your pussy and hold it there, if it slips out you must put it back in no matter who is watching and no matter where you are, you must keep it in the whole day......... if you do not have a vibe that will fit you must use something like an extra thick sharpie and it has to be in you ass and not your pussy, if your feeling REALLY brave, put something in both your ass and your pussy post back how it goes!!!!!!

TheHotBoyWonder
07-09-2010, 06:20 PM
For the next four hours you are now a dog
you must firstly strip and get on all fours then
insert a tail or improvise a tail ie feather duster or
cover a golf ball in a silk scarf the a condom then insert
Then crawl to your kitchen then insert 10 ice cubes a melt them
in your pussy then out into a dish then lap it all up
Now crawl up to your room then attach hairclips or clothes pegs
to your breasts and nipples. Now tie a ribbon as a collar or a real collar
round your neck, next masterbate infront of an open window till you
edge 3 times then spank off your clips then spank your ass and pussy 50
times. Now put on heels or black boot and a trench or long coat.
Now walk to your nearist park once there you must find a quiet area and take off the trench coat and masturbate and edge 3 more times. Now you must spank your ass tits and pussy 50 times then write slut puupy on your tits and walk home. Pnce home as soon as you in the door strip again and crawl to the kitchen and insert as many ice cubes in your ass as possible then crawl into your room insert 2 panties in your pussy. Now crawl to your back garden or front room and masturbate by any means till you cum
enjoy:D

garrasdevil
07-09-2010, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=zoodcat;300563]Wear the shortest skirt you own and the tightest white shirt you own with no panties or bra. You must insert 2 pairs of pantie into you vagina. You will then go to some place like a mall, department store, the place you go to must have stairs. You will the have to go up and down the stairs 6 times (not one right after another) (not escalators). When you go up/down the stairs you must walk with a big bounce in you step so that your skirt bounces. You must also visit 2 stores that have people in them. At these stores you must either knock something over and the get on you knees and pick it up or you must buy something and while at the register you must "drop" you change and then you must get on your knees and pick it up.

haha way to totally rip mine of bro ;)

Experimental_Daree
07-10-2010, 06:13 AM
a) Been Naked in a kids park, in the tunnel, with kids there
b) Masturbated same

I dare you to write about this in the stories section and link to it here. Enjoying reading the posts so far, BTW, keep it up.

florida87x
07-10-2010, 10:07 AM
This dare makes you roll a die quite a bit.

First roll will determine how many packs of skittles you should open.

The second roll determines where they go. Even, put them in your pussy. Odd, put the skittles in your ass.

The third roll is how long they stay in there. What ever number comes up, they have to stay in for that many hours.

The fourth rolls is getting them out. If you roll and even number, you can take them out however you want. If you roll an odd, you cannot use your hands.

If you roll the same number twice for any of the rolls, you have to be outside or somewhere public when you take them out.

Regardless of how the rest of the dare goes, you must keep them afterwards and either eat them yourself or share them with people.

Avis
07-12-2010, 06:56 AM

Okay, so I rolled the die and got a 6 first, then rolled again and got a 3. Even though I hate supre, it's pretty appropriate when you're looking for slutty stuff to wear ;) I went in and grabbed a really short black dress off the rack (a rack near the change rooms...) and stripped down to my panties. after a few minutes, I walked as quickly as I could out of the change room towards the black dresses. I don't think any of the staff saw me, but right near those black dresses was a mother and her daughter. They seriously just stared at me as I grabbed another size at random, and almost ran back to the change rooms...I waited in there for a good 5 or 10 minutes before leaving...

Okay, so i wore my really short green skirt and my white singlet (which was quite see-through). With two pairs of panties in my pussy, I went to the shops. I bounced down the stairs 6 times throughout the day. I didn't really look behind me most of the time, to nervous to check who had seen, but the one time I did (5th bounce), some really old guy was full on staring at me. It was so creepy. Also, when I bought my lunch, I made sure to drop my change, and bend over to pick it up. The line was pretty full, so a lot of people could see. The guy right next to me, had a really clear view of everything, and full on saw everything too. The second time, I was in a shop and dropped a shirt, then bent over to pick it up. There was a girl who looked a little older then myself who gave me the most disgusting look then walked away, but I don't think anyone else saw.

You must go around you house and find one thing for every letter in the alphabet and you must use that item to masturbate with for 5 min. You are not allowed to cum until you have found an item for every possible letter. For every letter you can't find an iteum in you house for you must then multiple that numb of missed letters by 5. This is how many times you must slap your pussy with a ruler. Then you will take the number of missed letters and multiply that by 2 and that will be the number of times you must edge before you are allowed to cum.

Wow, this one was hard, not to mention took a while. Here's the list:

A--Nothing
B--Broom
C--Candlestick
D--Deodorant Can
E--Egg Beater
F--Flute Stand
G--Glue Stick
H--Hammer
I--Icecream Scoop
J--Juice Bottle
K--Knife (not the pointy end...)
L--Lead Pencil
M--Music stand
N--Nothing
O--Nothing
P--Phone
Q--Nothing
R--Remote
S--Spoon
T--Tennis Racket
U--Umbrella
V--Vase
W--Wine Bottle
X--Nothing
Y--Nothing
Z--Nothing

So I couldn't find anything for 7 of the letters, so after masturbating for 5 minutes with all the other items, I slapped my pussy with a ruler 35 times hard (Ouch!), then edged 7 times before I came (Finally!)

Avis
07-12-2010, 07:05 AM
use the largest vibe. that you can that will fit inside your pussy, and for a whole day, wear the shortest skirt you have and no panties, turn it on and put the whole thing inside your pussy and hold it there, if it slips out you must put it back in no matter who is watching and no matter where you are, you must keep it in the whole day......... if you do not have a vibe that will fit you must use something like an extra thick sharpie and it has to be in you ass and not your pussy, if your feeling REALLY brave, put something in both your ass and your pussy post back how it goes!!!!!!

Kk, will do, then get back to you :)

For the next four hours you are now a dog
you must firstly strip and get on all fours then
insert a tail or improvise a tail ie feather duster or
cover a golf ball in a silk scarf the a condom then insert
Then crawl to your kitchen then insert 10 ice cubes a melt them
in your pussy then out into a dish then lap it all up
Now crawl up to your room then attach hairclips or clothes pegs
to your breasts and nipples. Now tie a ribbon as a collar or a real collar
round your neck, next masterbate infront of an open window till you
edge 3 times then spank off your clips then spank your ass and pussy 50
times. Now put on heels or black boot and a trench or long coat.
Now walk to your nearist park once there you must find a quiet area and take off the trench coat and masturbate and edge 3 more times. Now you must spank your ass tits and pussy 50 times then write slut puupy on your tits and walk home. Pnce home as soon as you in the door strip again and crawl to the kitchen and insert as many ice cubes in your ass as possible then crawl into your room insert 2 panties in your pussy. Now crawl to your back garden or front room and masturbate by any means till you cum
enjoy

Wow. Love it. Will do soon :)

This dare makes you roll a die quite a bit.

First roll will determine how many packs of skittles you should open.

The second roll determines where they go. Even, put them in your pussy. Odd, put the skittles in your ass.

The third roll is how long they stay in there. What ever number comes up, they have to stay in for that many hours.

The fourth rolls is getting them out. If you roll and even number, you can take them out however you want. If you roll an odd, you cannot use your hands.

If you roll the same number twice for any of the rolls, you have to be outside or somewhere public when you take them out.

Regardless of how the rest of the dare goes, you must keep them afterwards and either eat them yourself or share them with people.

Well, I have quite a few packs of skittles now, so I did it just then.
First roll, I got a 4, so I opened 4 packs of skittles.
Second roll I got a 3, so I put the skittles up my ass.
Third roll I got another 3, so I left them in for 3 hours.
Fourth roll I got a 2, which meant I could take them out however I want, so I used my fingers to scoop them out, but because I got two 3's in a row, I took them out at night time in my front yard.
I still have a few left, but I've eaten quite a lot of them...

trust-no-1
07-12-2010, 07:26 AM
Sounds like me dare was fun, ill get back to you soon with another dare ;)

archie21
07-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Take an item that you can insert in your ass so that it hangs out like a tail but it must be long enough to be seen from underneath a coat, also fill a plastic bag, (you know like a small freezer size) with enough oil to cover your chosen insert.
Put on a mid range length coat and go to your local costume shop.
There buy one packet/tub/bottle of white body make up and one of black, the white must be biggest and if you don’t possess one a collar and lead. You will also need to purchase a large sponge if you don’t already have one.
Head for the nearest public toilets.

Lock yourself in a cubicle oil the end of the chosen item then remove your coat and using the sponge cover yourself in the white body make up. Follow this by using the black to make patches on your body, only one nipple may be covered black the other must remain white, the same applies to your ass and your pussy don’t forget to do your face and hair. Finally insert the item you have chosen for a tail. Put the coat somewhere safe and then walk out into the day. Stop the first guy you fancy and ask him to take you for a walk for fifteen minutes. If he agrees get on all fours so that your tail is seen in the air but it should drop enough to cover your pussy.

If he leads you up the mall but won’t bring you back ask him to offer you to another gorgeous guy going in the opposite direction. Once back at the toilets you can go back inside and cum.

For an alternative situation you can use a park.

For another alternative, use the park but choose a rainy day, this way once you are naked the rain will apply itself to removing your makeup. If you find yourself a guy who is willing to walk you and you think might help you fulfil your fantasy, I dare you to roll over in the wet grass to you clear your pussy and then let him have you in anyway he pleases, especially doggie......

garrasdevil
07-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Ok, first get 2 bowls of water and freeze them untill its all slushy. Than roll a dice twice. The first # is the amount of ice cubes you must put in your vagina. The 2nd is the amount of ice in your ass. (But you must insert them right before you lie down, will explain later). Than strip down and lay the 2 bowls out. Than insert the ice, and lay face down so that your breasts will be in the water. You may not get up untill the slush in the bowls, and the ice in your ass and pussy COMPLETLY melts. ;)