PDA

View Full Version : Quiz

shellie
07-06-2010, 03:52 AM
Sometimes i make quiz and my slaves have to answer the questions. If tell me the wrong answer then they are punished.

Example:
How many people are there in the world?
What is my favorite colour?
How old is my mom?
What means BDSM?

Slenderman - Doctor
07-06-2010, 03:58 AM
The only flaw is that online slaves can use Google. You've got to give them a reasonable time for them to answer but you can't give them too long.

timetoshine
07-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Why would you want to quiz your slaves. the only way i would use this is if they were still in school, and i was helping them study for a test.

The Riddler
07-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Hmm, okay. I would be into something like this, but it has to be questions i "should" know answers too. It can't be some question like "What's my favorite kind of soda". And it couldn't be awkward questions like "When is my birthday" where my master may get mad at me.

I would put questions about something like TV shows we both enjoyed, like who's Michael Westons best friend?, or What was Adrian Monks wife's name?

This could go wrong is so many ways, if the question could cause i argument. But damn, this is an interesting, and creative way to give out, or receive punishment/reward.

dofa
07-07-2010, 03:43 AM
if i am one of your slaves ... lol
i will answer keep giving wronge answers so that i will win the punishment .....
1+1 = 7000
punish me .......
^_^

submissive_puppy
08-14-2010, 03:59 PM
I've seen this kind of quiz once.It was based on the relationship between Mistress and slave.The question were like: how do you have to wait for me when I'm back from work? a. b. c. d.
Which is my favourite sexual toy? a. b. c. d.
I found it really exciting.