PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in (see post) (have webcam)

sissyboi
07-05-2010, 07:43 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in (see post) (have webcam)

Hi, first of all, I am a sissy. Well.. more like a sissy in training, I still have a long way to go. Although if you're not into that kind of thing, then just go ahead and exit this ad now.

Of course, aside, and within that, I like a few things a little more or less than others.

Loves

being told how to dress for each day (usually on webcam)
being told how long to keep a plug in my ass, or when to fuck myself
being told if I need to put my cum in my ass or mouth (usually by eating it, or by putting it in with a syringe or turkey baster
Public, (things like walking around town with cum on my face, or wearing a skirt and having cum running down my leg
Cock and Ball torture (CBT). Things like weights, or beatings are usually fine, but no, I don't do piercings :(

Anal
Messy
Bed wetting/Pants wetting
Urine drinking
Cum drinking

Dislikes

Too much pain
Feces
Excessive Shaving (I will do some)

Limits

Permanent
Illegal
Involving others
Piercings

What I am looking for in a master is someone a little more strict and demanding. Also someone who will be able to send me messages almost every day, or at least on long session every week. This is mostly to decide if you want me to start losing weight for you, so you can dress me, and also so you can decide if you want to embarrass me. (I'd prefer this to be at night, but I can also do the morning.)

Additionally, and just a heads up, I am bi, which I just think is a good idea for you to know, just so that you're not freaked out later in the relationship.

I'd like you to go ahead and PM me about yourself before adding me, and starting to get to know each other, but If you don't feel the need to, just go ahead and add me/contact me on:

MSN : [email protected]
Email: [email protected]