PDA

View Full Version : Tie me up!

Punt Komma
07-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Hi.
For the next 3 weeks I'll be on holliday but after that, when I'm home alone, I will do self-bondage the way YOU choose.
So give me dares about how to tie myself up and I'll do them. :)
And when I don't do them I'll be punished.

This is what I can use: A homemade ballgag; Some belts; A short, thing robe, and some basic stuff everyone has. And I will tro to buy 1 or 2 pairs of toy handcuffs. :P

You also may decide in what kind of (light) bondage I will be (Something verry easy to remove fast) every time when I'm home alone and Have no bondage to do. (Must be easy and fast to remove because I need to remove it as soon as someone comes home.)

I have other like and limits for thisone:
Likes: Bondage (dûh); long period light bondage, short period hard/strict bondage; verry little pain, anal.
Dislikes (as punishment): longer period hard/strict bondage, more pain, bedtime bondage (as long as I can wear a shirt and underwear over it so noone can see when I don't sleep under cover.
Limits: Messy; poo; scat; risc of getting caught, public, outside, mastrubation.

I think that is pretty much it. :)
Have fun tieing me up! I think I will do this topic the next 2 weeks from when I come home. ;)

Ooh, and I'm fourteen, male.