PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

ana
07-05-2010, 09:03 AM
23/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

As you can see I'm looking for a kind of online relationship here. I go by Ana (short for Anastasia) for now and I'm 23. I'm living in central Europe and I'm a college student.
Time Zone usually doesn't matter for me but that is something which can always differ.
If you want to contact me lets start by PM here please.
I would see myself more as a submissive than a slave but I guess slave works too. I'm still pretty new to this concept. I have been here before for a very short time and it didn't work out. So here I am again. :rolleyes:

I may have a webcam but I'm very uncomfortable using it. So if you are looking for a personal show to get off I may not be the one for you. In general I tend to be shy concerning such things.

For me it is important to get to know the person sitting on the other side, to see if there is any chemistry at all and the likes/dislikes match or don't. So I would prefer something building up and not just a few play dates.
I can do offline tasks as well and I even want to do them and would like some guidance/persuasion/punishments in sexual and day to day life (like studying, cleaning, training and such)

You may ask what brought me here?
Ever since I can remember I have had fantasies and pictures in my mind of being bound, spanked, kneeling or simply following someone else's order.
Over the last years I learned that pretty much makes me submissive.

I have not had the nerve to live up to my fantasies yet but would like to make the first step and give control up to someone else. And I thought online would be the safest first step and take it slowly from there.

My limits are: lasting marks/damage, impossible tasks, family/friends, public play,illegal stuff, scat, kids, animals

That's it for now.

archie21
07-05-2010, 10:05 AM
23/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

As you can see I'm looking for a kind of online relationship here. I go by Ana (short for Anastasia) for now and I'm 23. I'm living in central Europe and I'm a college student.
Time Zone usually doesn't matter for me but that is something which can always differ.
If you want to contact me lets start by PM here please.
I would see myself more as a submissive than a slave but I guess slave works too. I'm still pretty new to this concept. I have been here before for a very short time and it didn't work out. So here I am again. :rolleyes:

I may have a webcam but I'm very uncomfortable using it. So if you are looking for a personal show to get off I may not be the one for you. In general I tend to be shy concerning such things.

For me it is important to get to know the person sitting on the other side, to see if there is any chemistry at all and the likes/dislikes match or don't. So I would prefer something building up and not just a few play dates.
I can do offline tasks as well and I even want to do them and would like some guidance/persuasion/punishments in sexual and day to day life (like studying, cleaning, training and such)

You may ask what brought me here?
Ever since I can remember I have had fantasies and pictures in my mind of being bound, spanked, kneeling or simply following someone else's order.
Over the last years I learned that pretty much makes me submissive.

I have not had the nerve to live up to my fantasies yet but would like to make the first step and give control up to someone else. And I thought online would be the safest first step and take it slowly from there.

My limits are: lasting marks/damage, impossible tasks, family/friends, public play,illegal stuff, scat, kids, animals

That's it for now.
Hi Ana, I would be interested to offer you my services, however recent experiences ahve left me feeling a little hollow. So instead of setting you a dare here as most would I will PM you and see where it goes from there. If we match it will be interesting if we don't then nothing is lost. Archie21

funguywithcam
07-05-2010, 12:01 PM
id love to help you explore your fantesys and get to know you a bit more and even traine you to be a amasing slave

davgrant
07-05-2010, 12:52 PM
id love to help you explore your fantesys and get to know you a bit more and even traine you to be a amasing slave

Are you a slave or a master? In one thread you want to train? and in another you ask to be trained?

Leopard
07-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Lovely ad, Ana - best of luck in finding what you want :)

chris_germany
07-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Hi Ana, I just wrote an PM because your style of writing is very sexy ;)

Martyn911
07-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Im very interested in your add im from Europe also so the time zone wuoldnt be a problem contact me for more details on privite message or msn that you can find in my profile.