PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Aston
07-05-2010, 06:11 AM
23/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Before i start, 18-24 was just the option. 18-30 is fine. Im presently looking for a long term female slave, contactable through here, or Yahoo Messenger. It would be preferable if a candidate has a camera - Doesnt have to be a webcam or anything, just a camera.
I can be strict or lenient, based on the person.

I ask for obedience in regard only to what i ask them to do, and may include occasional (though not frequent) partial or full nudity depending on the persons limits; all things will be done privately, but should the candidate want to try any other way, ill expand on that. Most tasks revolve around humiliation or obedience, and obedience is the main request in all of this.

If interested, contact me at [email protected], with a detailed listing of name, appearence, location, limits, likes, dislikes, and whether or not you have a camera, as well as 2 photographs of your self (same ones, just 2 different angles to prove you didnt google it or something).

Hope to hear from someone soon.
Also, if you have any questions, PM me here.
Slight Edit: You can contact me here instead, i just prefer emails for introductions.