PDA

View Full Version : Slaves choice task

Thoughtwrangler
07-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Hello to all,

I thought of this a while ago. I think it would be most useful for when you know you aren't going to see or be in contact with your slave for a little while. Write out a list of tasks, I think a longer list works better here. Now for every task on that list assign a point value based on difficulty.

E.g.

a) Spank yourself 100 times on each ass cheek.
b) Hang x amount of weight off your genitals with clamps for 10 mins
c) Post an anonymous photo of your naked body from the shoulders down on the internet.

a) = 2 points
b) = 5 points
c) = 10 points

Now set a total of points that your slave has to achieve. We'll use 10 here. The slave must do enough tasks so that he or she reaches that total.

As I said a longer list with more variations works better. There's a few advantages to this. Let's say you're an online Master/Mistress but you're going away for a couple of weeks. Give your slave a big list and a big total of points to attain. Maybe set a smaller daily total as well. You can also use this over an afternoon with less points to be attained.

You can also add more rules and variations: Each option can only be used once or if it is used the severity is doubled progressively. E.g. option a) above would be 200 spanks the second time it was used then 400 etc. but would still only be worth 2 points.

It can also be used to work on slaves limits. Include tasks that stretch or are against your slaves limits and assigne them high points. Your slave doesn't have to do them but it will save them time and reduce the overall number of tasks they have to do.

Even if they fail their score can tell you how hard they worked to achieve what you wanted and you can adjust your punishment accordingly.

To summarise, your slave becomes their own dominant over the time period assigned. They are restricted in that they have to do a certain amount of tasks with varying degrees of enjoyment but they choose how to go about getting to the end goal.

Just remember no to make your goal impossible. How long does the average task on your list take to complete, how much time will the slave have to do tasks. A week sounds like a lot of time but maybe the slave will only have 30 mins a day to do hings.

Would love to hear your opinions.

Bubuk
07-04-2010, 03:54 PM
It is good idea.
For example: you may give choice between hard dare and easy dare, whuchpushing limit.
Formally you don't force slave push limit, but give motivation.

Thoughtwrangler
07-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Exactly, one of the advantages.

timetoshine
07-06-2010, 11:26 AM
i really like this idea. someone should make a time/point table.
For example:
1 day=10 points
2 pts=(insert dare here)
3 pts=(insert dare)
4 pts=(insert dare)
etc.
just longer

another addition to this dare is that the slave can not go over a certain number, so lets say you have a total of 10 points, and 9 is something they would easily
do, but they cant go over 10, so they would have to do 1. you could use this to trick your slaves into pushing their limits, by making 9 easy, and 1 a limit. so if your smart you could use this to invoke certain results.

womble
07-06-2010, 11:44 AM
That is a great idea Thoughtwrangler, Well thought out and thrilling.
It would certainly keep a slaves mind on their master/misterss.

You'd make one good master.

VanderJackTruHeart
08-20-2010, 05:59 PM
I love this. I am going ot get it to my oinline girls right away.