PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Master4You
07-04-2010, 06:37 AM
22/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello everyone,
This slave request may be a bit different to all the others on this site.

I dont want a just one slave. I want a 2 slave or a slave couple and it is must be possible that if you dont live together you can meet regularly without any problems

That means:
1)You must be a couple living together or living close together or wife and husband
2) 2 Friends living close together ( I dont mind wether you are both males, or male and female, or both male)
3) Brother and sister living together ( no matter if 2 males here or 2 females as well)
4) or of course any other mixes I may have forgotten.Basically the only thing I is that you are 2 people of any gender wanting to be slaves and living close to each other or in the same house.

I dont mind if you have any experiences or not of if only 1 of you is totally new to this.I will take care of giving each of you the training just matching his experiences.

Why I want 2 slaves? There are just so many more possibilities for task to do and it is something new and interesting.
Most of my tasks will be given by daily mail contact with both of you.
you will do tasks on your own as you will be both separate slaves of me but you will also do a lot of tasks together.

What will I make you do?
Crossdressing for the males,humiliation,pain,some dares in public with an increasing risk(never something too obvious),and of course some bondage when you are together,maybe watersports and scat or messy things
But we can discuss about everything else as well if you have some other interests.

You must have a digicam as I expect pictures of every task.

Now I am waiting for nice responses and I will get in contact with you latest tomorrow.
Send your applications by pm along with a few more information about the two of you.

Master4you

Master4You
07-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Still looking: Now let me clear out again:
You dont need to live together or you dont need to be direct neighbours for this.
I just expect that you are able to meet now and then so you shouldnt live hours of car/train travel from each other but a little distance is no problem.
Master Lukas

Master4You
07-24-2010, 10:05 AM
bumping here instead of writing a new thread.
I'm still looking