PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing dare?

Littleone
10-19-2007, 11:53 AM
What has been your most embarrassing dare you have done?

Mine the one i can think of right now is i had to strip naked in front of my sis and her friends if i remember a worse one then i will add it

anayguy
10-19-2007, 02:00 PM
how many were there and ages

GaggedForever
10-20-2007, 12:57 PM
Theres a pole at my school and me and my friends went there on the weekend and I ended up getting stripped and water poured all over my body so my tongue, boobs and legs were frozen to the pole! They left with my clothes so I was stuck there for an hour and I was just off a major street so everyone could see me! I finally got detached and ran home! Worst experience of my life. I somehow didnt get a cold from it or anything thank god.:mad:

pinkpeach2
10-20-2007, 02:30 PM
the most embarrassing dare i ever had to do was when i just turned 17 but it wasent my birth day and i was at my friends sleep over and we played truth of dare there was mostly girls but some guys and my friends dared me to french kiss a boy and let everybody do what they wanted to do to us and than after that the boy i was kissing got to do whatever he wanted to do to me so all the other people put chocolate sauce down my pants and craked eggs all over me and after that was over the boy got to torture me (i didnt get to clean off the eggs or chocolate) so he gave me a hanging wedgie it was discusting and it was done with 17 people watching

Merlin
10-20-2007, 04:34 PM
@ GaggedForever
Sounds bad. How did they get you to hold still until the water was frozen? That could have ended a lot worse... How could your "friends" leave you there. Fun is one thing but that was really bad.

Simple_me
10-25-2007, 11:49 AM
@ gagged for ever

you didnt get a cold, because the rhinovirus ( aslo known as the common cold) actually has alot of difficulty passing from person to person when its cold, it more common to get infections when people are inside, huddled up, at a nice warm temperature.

and also, did it not totally hurt!?

zeketheorc
10-25-2007, 12:29 PM
What has been your most embarrassing dare you have done?

Mine the one i can think of right now is i had to strip naked in front of my sis and her friends if i remember a worse one then i will add it

how old were you and how old were your sisters and her friends? how many of her friends were there?

GaggedForever
10-26-2007, 03:29 PM
thanks simple me

Ya it did hurt like crazy. It ripped a little skin off of my tongue and my legs. Not fun at all:mad:

jad77
10-26-2007, 03:35 PM
@ GaggedForever

wow. were u completely nude?

my most embarrassing dare was being stripped by my sisters friends

slavegal92
10-26-2007, 09:32 PM
My most embarrassing dare was to strip naked and masturbate in front of a group. That was the first time I got naked in front of so many boys.

zeketheorc
10-27-2007, 10:10 PM
@ GaggedForever

wow. were u completely nude?

my most embarrassing dare was being stripped by my sisters friends

how old were they and how old were you at the time?

Stripped
11-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Being my sister and her friends pet and being tied up and played with by them for a whole day.:o Unbelievably humiliating!

Dice7
11-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Woah! Tell that story..in FULL please lolol!

the nuge
12-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Worst by far was being my brothers bitch for a day. I was naked the whole time, in bondage half the time and groped and abused for the other half. Im not going into further details cuz it was soo humiliating:o

Stripperman
12-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Worst by far was being my brothers bitch for a day. I was naked the whole time, in bondage half the time and groped and abused for the other half. Im not going into further details cuz it was soo humiliating:o
Wow I know you said no detail,but what did you do pr what kind of bet did you loose for him to get to do that, What would he have gotten had you won?

hornyax
12-04-2007, 03:27 AM
How do you do this stuff with your siblings Like get naked in front of them and bondage etc. Maybe its just me being embarrased to let my sister know i do this kinda thing but i dont think i could tell her?

the nuge
12-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Well it was a dare from my friends and they helped him the whole time. He didnt actually do that much cuz my friends were having fun mocking and humiliating me.:(

ryan
12-04-2007, 09:28 PM
The most embarrassing? Probably being dared to strip naked in front of a group of guys and girls at this party... and then realising my mates stole my clothes..

webx00
12-10-2007, 08:52 AM
Probably having to drink my own cum and piss on webcam.

simple
12-10-2007, 09:03 AM
probubly being tied up to a gate outside then being pansed hand wedgied badly they left but i had to get myself out

Tally
12-16-2007, 05:06 PM
mine was probably being dared to wear a bunny costume to a regular party and being the "beer wench" for most of the night

Swisstony
12-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Getting cought playing strip pool by my girlfriends mum. Damn lunch breaks.

Littleone
01-10-2008, 09:06 AM
I was 15 my sis was 14 her freinds ( there were 5 of them) ranged between 12yrs to 15 yrs I had to strip copletely naked and stay like that for 1 hour

LordCaspen
01-20-2008, 03:32 AM
Swisstony,

How far had you gotten in your game? Who was ahead and by how much?

Swisstony
01-20-2008, 05:02 AM
Swisstony,

How far had you gotten in your game? Who was ahead and by how much?

It was an odd set of games that I was loosing, She was down to her bra and pants and the only thing to hand was an england flag (world cup was on) to cover myself up. Didnt help much though

LordCaspen
01-21-2008, 02:42 AM
ryan,

Hey, so, how'd you find your clothes had gone? How old were you at the time? How did the rest of your night go after you found they'd gone? I mean, what'd you do?

swisstony,

Do you mind if I ask what you'd lost? I mean, what had you been wearing?

mysteryness
01-21-2008, 01:49 PM
mine is probably when some guy from my old school pissed on my head. It was horrible.

lovethenudes
01-21-2008, 02:44 PM
i was in the woods running around naked while masturbating and i had to run back to a meet up point with my friend and my mom caught me :S

slaveboytoy83
01-22-2008, 10:15 PM
When I was a kid, I was dared to take off my trunks in the swimming pool in front of my sister and our next door neighbors (both younger than me, one boy and one girl). I had to leave my trunks on the side as I bounced around the perimeter in the water. I could only put them back on when I got back to the starting spot. I was so worried someone else would see me.

pimpdaddy
01-23-2008, 05:44 PM
i was tied nude with whor written on my chest to my bed and then my mom came in and found me. it was alot of explaining

darequeen101
01-28-2008, 05:54 PM
this is not really embarissing but walking around the block naked it was my 1st get dare dare.

alexrules01
01-29-2008, 01:12 AM
Wish I was walking around the block when you were. :)

darequeen101
02-04-2008, 11:56 AM
I am glad you weren't.:D I was only 11. 5 years ago.

AAAgal
02-04-2008, 01:32 PM
It sounds pretty embarassing to me.

ShadowyFigure
02-04-2008, 02:54 PM
i don't have an embarrising dare. but my girlfriend does. i dared herr to strip completly naked in her house where i can see, and go to the balcony and shout, " hey world, i'm naked and i'm lovin' it!" it was hilarious and sexy at the same time!

Littleone
02-23-2008, 05:37 AM
This happened last week my sis and her friends recently had a bit of a reunion and was talking of old times when they used to get me playing t or d with them and they new my wife was going away to her parents for a week. So decided to come around that time knowing i was on my own for a week, it was the same group of girls as in the start of this thread. They came in on friday sugested a game of t or d for old times sake so i agreed, and i was first to be asked t or d i said d and was dared to stand one side of room completely naked and them the other side and if they made me get an erection i had to masturbate in front of them untill i came as often as i could manage over the next 2 hours. I will point out at this point i have a funny turn on it's cute undies of any type or colour but if they have a picture on and writing it is an instant turn on which they new about from the games in younger days, especially if they were white.
So there i stood when they all dropped ther trousers jeans or lifted there skirt revealing each one was wearing the type of turn on undies, one of which was a pair of white ones with a unicorn with friday over the top, soon as i saw this instant erection so had to do the dare, i shot my load and then spent a few minutes on clean up, stood there again they revealed the undies and again erection time much to there pleasure and lots of laughing, over the 2 hours i had to masturbate 7 times last couple of times producing very little cum at which time they said we have to go now so i never even had the chance to ask them a t or d verry embarrasing lol. They hinted they may be back before my wife gets back if they do i will let you know what happens

sweetashoney
02-23-2008, 06:53 AM
My first most embarrasing dare I have completed would be when I was 16. I was with a group of mates in town and we were bored, started to play TorD. There were 9 of us in total. 5 girls and 4 boys all aged 15 or 16.

The dares started with simple things like asking random people stupid questions or shouting random things in the streets. We moved around a lot whilst doing this, shopping at the same time.

We stopped in Burger King for lunch and the fun continued. I had bought a whole new outfit from Topshop; a short denim skirt, slinkly low cut t-shirt style top, I had also bought some rather sweet looking lingerie which was black with red dots. Well my dare was to exchange my old clothes for my new clothes but I had to do it where we were seated.
At first I thought that that would be no problem whatsoever because I could quite simply change my underwear without removing my outer clothing and then quickly removed my top and skirt and replace with my new clothes. But my girlfriends had one more rule. I couldn't put on another item of clothing until I had removed all my other clothes!

Well after some pleading, they said that they would all stand up around me so that nobody else in Burger King could see what was going on. So I went with it and started to strip. I had never got completely naked in front of any of my friends before and the thought was just turning me on more. I could see that the guys were excited and as I continued to remove my clothing they grew more and more quiet realising they were going to see all of my body. I will add at this point that ever since I had turned 16 I had decided to completely shave my pussy, but nobody else new that.

As I removed my bra, the guys eyes lit up. My breasts were not huge in comparison to some of my friends, but at 32c's they were enough for me. I kept myself in good shape so my breasts actually looked good in comparison to my thin frame. I made sure that I had the new clothes ready, skirt first then T-shirt. I took a deep breath, looked my friends in the eyes and then removed my knickers. I heard some intakes of breath, not just from the boys as I suddenly was aware that they had been holding their breath as well as me. I didn't wait to for any reaction I quickly grabbed hold of the skirt, put it on and then put the top back on. My mates sat back down as I put my underwear on. They all started cheering and said that they couldn't believe that I had had the guts to go ahead with it. After that the game kinda ended as nobody was going to better what I had done.

This was just one of my first strip teases that I did with my mates. Hopefully I will get a chance to tell more of them if people are willing to listen.

strippednakedmale
06-23-2008, 11:59 PM
I was dared to suntan in a bra or panties, take pics and show them. Pretty embarrassing for a guy and very hard to hide afterwards. It didn't look bad at first but the next day I couldn't believe the tan lines. It was there for about a month and I had to be very careful that it didn't show. I even pulled my shirt off one hot summer day with friends around but quickly put my shirt back on and said it was hotter with is off or something like that. Yikes.

mm2008
06-24-2008, 06:27 AM
Hmmmm my most embarrasing dare probably came from losing a game of Smackdown vs Raw on the Playstation. Had to sit down by the side of my bed and let my mate stinkface me with his bare arse. Then if that wasn't enough I had to get on my knees and kiss it too!

cr_ruby_1314
06-26-2008, 09:03 AM
The dare itself wasn't embarrassing for me... the problem was I got caught completely naked with my legs spread on the bed by my dad XD

Dice7
06-26-2008, 10:14 AM
OMG! What did he say??

cr_ruby_1314
06-26-2008, 10:32 AM
lol... I grabbed a blanket and pretended to be in bed. He didn't say anything xD But I got one of your typical parent-child talk later that week. xD

Wasn't all that bad.This happened in elementary school and now I'm pretty openly sexual, so yeah.

vivala_dare
06-26-2008, 01:27 PM
when i had to get naked in front of two girls and cum but the dare wasnt bad but when they told me at the end they had filmed it well that was another story

NakedEParty
07-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Me and my ex never really "dared" each other, we just took turns telling each other what we wanted them to do, or we would bet something and the winner got what they wanted.

Hers almost always had to do with me masturbating somewhere or another, and the most embarrassing time was when she invited her friends over on a saturday night to pre-party before they went out.

She had me get naked before anyone got there and stay naked until everyone left. Five girls showed up and their one "token" gay friend. The girls were 20-26 and the guy was about 30. Two of the girls neither one of us had ever met, they were in town visting one of her friends that was invited. Welcome to Miami.

I had to get all their drinks and clean up after them while they were there, so I spent plenty of time in front of each one of them at some point. It was kinda funny cause they would be trying to talk to me like I wasn't naked and my ex would come over and say, "doesnt he have a nice cock? look at this cock." and make them look at it.

After about an hour, she sat them all down on the couch and bar stools and announced that it was time for me to entertain them. She had me lay on the floor in front of them and start masturbating. We had already talked about me having to cum on my stomach and chest before anyone got there, but she kept making a point to tell me not to get any on the rug just to make sure everyone else there knew too.

They were jokin around and making comments like girls at a male strip club that kept distracting me, so it wasnt the ideal atmosphere to finish in. After about 15-20 mins the guy actually finally told them to be quiet and let me focus or they'd be there all night. They all settled down and I was able to pop pretty quick after that.

When I finally came they all started clapping and whistling. She wouldnt get me a towel and I had to make my way past everyone with cum all over me to eventually get to the bathroom to clean up.

I still had to come back out and stay naked another 20 mins until everyone left too.

She came up with a lot of different ways to try and make it embarrassing for me while she watched me masturbate, but having to walk around with my cum all over me in front of a bunch of smokin hot girls all dolled up to go clubbin in South Beach, including two I just met for the first time, probably worked the best.

rajque
07-08-2008, 01:02 AM
yeah definately jacking off multiple times for my sis and eating the cum...pre cum...everythig that came out of my dick basically

crystal
01-10-2009, 11:12 PM
mine is having toanswer the door for delievery food guy naked then ask if i gave him a blowjob i could get food for free

crystal
01-10-2009, 11:13 PM
masterbaiting on a bridge filled with cars

fork
01-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Never really had any that were that embarassing.
I guess it would have to be acting like a dog.. but I was alone, so it just felt kinda weird.

batman
01-18-2009, 02:34 PM
mine is having toanswer the door for delievery food guy naked then ask if i gave him a blowjob i could get food for free

did you get the food for free?

soz should have PMed that

legbarer
02-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Mine was when my wife and were on a clothing optional beach with another couple. We wore swim suits but joked about getting naked. The other woman had great breasts, but said she would not go naked, unless I agreed to stay naked for our entire week at this beach, shave my pubic hair in front of the group back at the hotel, paint my toenails red, and wear strappy high heels to dinner each night that week. The woman's husband assured me that I would not be disappointed when she removed her top. He was right. The week turned out pretty good, after I got over my embarrassment. I got a lot of compliments on my red nails and black strappy high heels.

naked40
02-16-2009, 02:06 PM
walk naked through an area frequented by gays who were also naked

Memories for Life
05-12-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm guessing it was only your girlfriends who got to you do this! Were they supposed to give your clothes back after a few minutes but tricked you instead and ran off with your stuff? How far did you have to go to get something to put on?

Memories for Life
05-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Well it was a dare from my friends and they helped him the whole time. He didnt actually do that much cuz my friends were having fun mocking and humiliating me.:(

Did you get your bare ass spanked alot with hands and/or belts? Were you penetrated in every possible opening?

redneckman
05-12-2010, 04:32 PM
i had too get naked and go lick to a hot girl and "accidently" fall into her boobs

Memories for Life
05-12-2010, 05:36 PM
This wasn't embarrassing for me but it was for the girl that had to endure it!

She had recently lost her job and had to make a $400 car payment. Her new job wouldn't pay her for 2 weeks so she came to me begging for help because she knew I had a great job and was generous with my money! She didn't know about my kinky side but she would find out!

I told her that I'd give her the $400 on one condition -- she would have to pay an exchange rate. This girl was only 19 and she was (is) smoking hot and worked as a shooter girl at a strip club (she could never do the stripping in public thing). She said what kind of exchange -- I told her for each $1 I would spank her butt as she laid over my lap! When she realized it would be 400 spanks, she wanted to reduce it by some! I offered half off on spanks if she was half off in clothes -- I'd give her 200 spanks wearing bra and panties! She still didn't think she could take 200 spanks so she offered to be completely nude for only 100 spanks but she needed to have the money in hand up front before she took anything off! I agreed and we would meet the next morning in the middle of the parking lot near my bank.

I suspected she might try to pull a fast one by getting the money and then driving off! I couldn't try to get it back in public because I'd look like a bad guy for trying to solicit prostitution. She had to do this willingly. I went my bank early and withdrew the $400 all in single $1 bills. I then put 200 $1 bills each, rolled lengthwise and rubberbanded tight inside (2) resealable plastic snack baggies! This produced (2) 6inch long x 2inch thick packages!

When she met me in her car at the parking lot, I noticed her windows had very dark tint so I knew she might agree to my special conditions. She said where's the money and I told her we both wanted our side of the deal to be completed so here was how the exchange would happen. She desperately needed the money that day or the car company would take her car! I showed her the money packages and told her, to ensure she had to allow the spankings, she had to give me all her clothes AND I would insert one money roll in her pussy and one in her asshole AND she had to keep them there while she drove naked across town to a place where she would be spanked. Her eyes got huge and she couldn't believe I was such a freak! She knew it was crazy but she had to have the money so she agreed. After taking off all her clothes, she easily pushed one money roll up her pussy like she did it every day. However, I had to liberally lube the other one and force it up her formally virgin asshole! She turned bright red with embarrassment! I took her clothes and anything else she could use to cover herself with and told her to follow me in her car. Make sure you keep both rolls all the way in!

I drove across town to a deserted restaurant parking lot I knew, calling her along the way to bug her about having enough gas to make it! She couldn't take out the cash -- she had to make some other deal to buy gas! Her reply wasn't very cordial. When we arrived at the destination, I climbed into her backseat of her 4-door sedan. I told she could get out of her driver door and walk around the car completely naked or she could climb over the seat back and onto my lap. Her clothes remained locked in my car until the spanks were all done. Even though the parking lot was deserted and it was off a minor street, she didn't want to be naked in public so she chose to climb over the seats and onto my lap -- I told if either money roll fell out, I'd add 100 spanks per roll to the total. Fortunately, she was able to keep both orifices clenched tight! Once she was in position on my lap, I started raining hand spanks on her bare ass cheeks. After a few minutes, she says please stop, how many more is there??? I told I wasn't counting, she was supposed to count after each spank. I guess we'll have to start over. She groaned "Oh No!" but what could she do?

Her ass was already bright pink and my hand was hurting so I used one of her sandals to "formally" spank her. She counted each strike as I did 10 on each cheek before switching to the other cheeks. In the "end", her butt was a dark red color but she wasn't crying from the humiliation. She told me she orgasmed as least twice during the entire ordeal. The front of my pants showed the proof of both our "enjoyment". I gave her back her clothes and told her if she needed any more "help" she could cum to me anytime! She gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug while whispering in my ear "next time I'll need more money!"

Embers
05-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Probably one of the first 'dares' I gave myself, my family were all out so I decided to try some self bondage and got caught by my older sis :eek: was bad times lol

The Laughing Fish
05-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Back in my teenage years, one game ended up with me having to kiss the bare ass of a male friend, in front of other male friends. Which meant I was pretty much owned by him from that point onwards.

I was generally smarter and witter than him and could usually outargue him, but every time I got the upper hand could be nullified by "Well, you kissed my ass."

thedaring1
05-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Mine was probably 1 year ago, I was playing t or d with a gf and she dared me to wear her little sisters My Little Ponie panties for 3 hours. It was very humiliating but turned me on a bit :-/

Liz
05-15-2010, 07:59 AM
My dare was really embarrassing! :p I was 17 and I have pretty big boobs. All the guys at my school were always joking about them, etc, etc. So, at a party we were playing truth and dare and one of the guys dared me to strip naked and do a dance for them. I accepted, just because I'm a sucker for dares! :D I stripped naked as they cheered and began a quick dance. As I was dancing, they were all laughing and cheering me on. I was bright red and feeling really foolish though! Finally I finished but they had pictures of it and still tease me!

sambora123
07-20-2010, 05:03 PM
me and my gf play a game where the person giving the dare tells you what you basically have to do, and nothing else no details or anything, so i could say "all you have to do is walk through that door" but that could mean the door is locked so you have to get the key to go through it but the key is taped to the doorbell of next doors and you have to go naked for example. then when she tells you the basics you have to say yes or no to whether you'll do it or not. can be a lot of fun especially if you have a selection of two and you have to do 1 so choose your fate lol.

anyway we had to get home from her parents house it was late and we lived like 60-75 miles from there, so we decided to play the game, a few dares were completed when we pulled over with bout 30 miles to go, i gave her a dare said she had to trust me she said yes so she had to handcuff herself topless to a lampost and leave me the key and after 5 mins i'd free her. and she did it lol, but she was angry in a playfull way saying its payback time.

so she said all i had to do is sit there and think of the one thing i wanted the most, sounds easy right, so i accepted. big mistake. she smiled went got the tow rope from the boot(trunk), took my top off and thoroughly tied my hands behind my back around the seat. pulls everything off leaving me naked then she said "now think of what you want most in the world, you have till we get home or if you can escape b4 then, which i doubt, you can get what you want most in the world meaning your clothes back a little earlier than expected. then she drove home, now it wouldnt be that bad but she is really into bondage and knows how to tie someone so i was squirming immediatley
knowing i was in trouble we went through towns and villages i noticed she avoided motorways and took local routes being seen would be more likely.

got her back though but very embarrassing

Lorna
08-29-2010, 08:36 AM
well some of these weren't embarrassing dares, just embarrassing moments out of my life...

anyway, when I was about 17 I was dared to walk around the neighborhood in broad daylight in a short black skirt, black pumps and a top that revealed a lot of cleavage and walk in a really promiscuous fashion with my ass moving all about. Well, when I was doing it, this car slowed down behind me. I kept up the slutty walk, with my thighs rubbing together and my ass cheeks swaying from side to side. When the car passed me, I looked inside and there was a mother and her 11 or 12 year old son in the car, looking back at me and laughing HYSTERICALLY. I felt so humiliated :o I can't even imagine what a little whore I looked like with my ass swinging from side to side in that short, short skirt while I was walking down the streets. Only the people who were behind me know! :o

Another time, I was dared to stand in front of an open window in just t-shirt and a pair of underpants. It was broad daylight and I stood there for a while in front of a full length window with the shade pulled up all the way. Well, a work van passed by with two guys looking out the window, and a small vehicle with an old guy in it passed by and the guy was looking at me laughing! Also, some lady passed by and got a good look at me in my panties.

This other one wasn't a dare, but, back in high school, I'd worn a low cut top to school one day. I heard one of the girls in my class whispering to her friend that she didn't think it was fair that I got away with wearing that slutty of a top to school. So she went and reported it to the principal. I got called to the principal's office and a call was made to my parents to bring me a different t-shirt to wear. Only, neither of them could bring me a change of clothes. So, one of the ladies at the front office smirked at me and said, "Why don't you just wear your shirt backwards?" I was really embarrassed because the shirt I was wearing was in such a style that it was OBVIOUS when it was worn backwards, but I had no choice but to go into the bathroom in the nurse's office and flip my shirt around and wear it BACKWARDS the rest of the day, with the neckline chafing against my neck and the tag half-sticking out. I saw the girl who'd reported on me for wearing a low cut shirt and she grinned mockingly and said, "Next time don't dress like a slut." :o I felt so humiliated, but also excited by the embarrassment, so I decided to embarrass myself even more by pulling the tag on the neckline out ALL the way and wearing it like that the rest of the day. It was quite humiliating to get little smirks from the other girls. Finally, I couldn't handle it and I rushed to the bathroom at the end of the day and masturbated with my bare butt on the toilet seat really hard.

rhode64
09-28-2010, 04:09 AM
One of my most embarrassing dares was being driven round town naked with my wife sat next to me in the backseat pleasuring me while my mate drove with his mrs sat next to him .I was the only one naked and they made sure I was seen many times .They thought it was hilarious.Wouldnt have been so funny if someone had reported us.Got to admit though it was a rush.

Boredomino
10-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Take photographs of myself naked (face blocked out) and leave them in semi-public places (public toilets, etc).

Embarassing because I'm overweight, not sure why I felt that way since no one knew it was me :P

cjwill
10-11-2010, 06:34 AM
I was once made to masterbate in the office while others were near by. I did not get caught but I really felt embarrassed to do it.

embarressed
04-07-2011, 12:38 PM
My friends dad is a cop so while he was at work there were extra handcuffs in the house so they tied my hands in one handcuff my feet in another then cuffed me to the pole outside and my friends took my clothes and said i could have them back in 1 minute but instead they hid them and took pictures as black mail and didnt give me my clothes back until 6am and they had to be able to keep the pics as black mail.. worst dare ever

sm_limb
04-07-2011, 09:48 PM
i had to go to a little bistro around the corner wearing only high heels and a towel, but if towel dropped i couldnt pick it up and contineu the dare nude.
i was lucky it didnt drop lol

klickar
10-24-2011, 11:08 PM
A really embarrasing dare, me and my sister got really drunk with some friends, she dared me to get naked with her and stick my ahem, in her pussy cat, the next day I got emailed the photos, and I think she got them to because she seemed to act really strangely around me for a few days.

seasider1953
10-25-2011, 06:39 AM
My then girlfriend masturbated me to full erection, put a cock ring on to keep it like that, and sent me to the supermarket with just trackie trousers on my lower half. I stuck out a mile. Everyone just stared at me, very humiliating, but a huge turn on as well

Twisted Kitten
10-25-2011, 05:23 PM
to get fully X-dressed in public infront of my girlfreind, and then to piss myself and give myself a hanging wedgie from a nearby tree with cooked pasta in the back and front of the panties i was wareing.

humiliatemepls
12-25-2011, 09:09 PM
the MOST embarassing dare was this:
one time me and my friends were at a pool party and started playing truth or dare,.i somehow just got stuck with THE MOST EMBARASSING dare on the list,..i had to get into my bikini while all my friends r fully clothed and sitting on the beach chairs by the pool, i had to wet myself in the pool and get out then kneel with my shoulder on the ground (butt sticking up) next to this guy that everyone picked, he had to spank me on my butt for 20times or sth, and i had to moan each time he spanks me and say thank you,...i died of embarassment,.but i was rly turned on,...>////<

rhl
12-28-2011, 01:35 AM
I was about 12 and had to lay on top of the jungle jim naked for 10 minutes.

KatieK
12-28-2011, 03:28 PM
The most embarrassing dare, at the time, was in 5th grade I was dared to wear a thong, wedgie it, and bend over and show it to the guy I liked at school. It was really embarrassing then and I'm not sure if I would do that even now. I didn't even own a thong then, I had to borrow one from my friend. :/

lucky32
12-30-2011, 03:25 AM
i guess, now that i think about it, i had to get fully naked at a party and pose for photos for a full hour

MoonSage
12-30-2011, 06:17 AM
the most embarrassing dare i had to do was suck my little bros dick(not very pleasant and so embarrassing).

Dare-Devil
12-30-2011, 02:37 PM
Once I was playing Tord at a friends place and was dared to moon the first person enters in the room and guess what it was my friends mom and she was stunned after that and I can not face her for a long long period. it was really very humiliating and embarrassing

embarasedgirl
06-28-2012, 10:00 AM
the most embarrassing dare i ever did was when i was around 16,17 and me and 1 of my friends were going home (from a party we lived in the same neighberhood) which was 1hr away if we took the bus at the bus station which was about 20 mins away from the party. my friend dared me too go into the toilets in the petrol station and strip leave the clothes there and then go to the nearby lake which had a rock everyone cud see and stand nude on the boulder with my arms out and shout "FREEDOM!" I did it but when i got back to where my friend was but she had left with my clothes. :mad: :o i ended up being at the bus station just in time to see it leave with my friend laughing out the window. i had to walk home nude (1hr and 20 mins of walking nude) and when i got home my cousin (10 yrs old ) was on the stairs :o:o

butterfly_lilly
06-28-2012, 01:24 PM
i had to flash my brother 1 time.
i couldnt even talk to him for days cause i was so embarased :(