PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Master Henry
07-03-2010, 03:02 PM
26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time and effort for reading my thread. First of all, this thread is long and descriptive for two reasons:

1. So you know what you are getting into.
2. It is a way to keep time waster from applying.

With that said please try read the whole thread and if it is what you are looking for please respond with a PM with all the INFO that I will ask for below.

Something About Me

My name is Henry. I am 26 years old and I am from Nottingham,UK. I am a lecturer in University of Nottingham. I have been in the lifestyle for about seven years now (both online and offline). I am an easy person to talk to. I had the great experience of being a submissive and this experience helped shaping me as a dom. So I know the feeling and the psychology of both roles.

Please Read This

If you think this is a game or it is a way to get your fix of dares, please don't bother finishing this thread because it is not for you.
I take the lifestyle very serious. I put a lot of time and effort to make this Ad and to take care of my submissive.
Final Warning don't apply or finish reading if you are the one mentioned above.

What I am Looking For?

Sex: Female only
Experience: Not required
Webcam: Not required (A plus)
Mic: Not required (A plus)
Pictures: Not required

Although webcam, pictures and mic are not required a proof that you are a female is required but only once (cam or mic only) pictures will not be accepted as proof.

Likes & Dislikes

:D :
Being descriptive and wit
Having sense of humor
Someone respectful
Someone trustworthy
Openmindness
Showing obedience
Good grammar and spelling

:mad: :
Being a smart ass
Someone with a lot of excuses
Liars
Time wasters
Web talk (u, m8, ....)

Kinks

My kinks are: Light pain, Light bondage, Humiliation & Degradation, Verbal Abuse and Foot Play.

Kinks can be negotiated because it is not the core of the relationship. It is something to spice it up. So I am willing to work within your own kink list.

To sum up:

I am looking for a submissive who is good at taking orders and following rules while having fun time with me doing so. I want some that I can talk to as friend and listens to me not only a submissive. Someone to call a friend before submissive. Someone serious and not here to play a game for few night and disappear for ever.

If you find that I might be a good match for you please send me a PM with:

1. Basic Info: Name, Age and Location
2. What are you looking for in a Master?
3. Why you choose me to be you master?
4. Likes, Dislikes and Limits.
5. Online schedule.
6. Why should I consider you?
7. What ever you like to add. (The more details the better)

At the end of this thread, I hope that it is not too long to read. Thanks for everyone who read this thread. If I am not what you are looking for then I wish you all the luck to find your match.

Master Henry

Master Henry
07-09-2010, 08:54 AM
Still looking for the right girl.

CollaredBlondie
07-13-2010, 03:48 AM
This really is a great ad, I really wish you the best of luck in your search.

Master Henry
07-16-2010, 09:18 AM
Thanks CollaredBlondie. All the best to you. :)