PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

bpsub
07-03-2010, 09:51 AM
28/male/slave seeks 30+/male/DOM in any location

28 Male looking for online sessions (spanking, anal, dares, uniforms, cbt, bondage, nipple play, humiliation, innovative punishments and discipline,cum control, chastity, toys, etc.) once a week online with a Master. Can't commit to anything beyond that at this point, just being honest about that. I am in a committed relationship and must be discrete. I have webcam and am able to do training once a week as well as do photos and such, but I need someone who is willing to respect my limits and privacy and be okay with once-a-week relationship online. I know this is not for everyone, but I am interested in it lasting, so I want to be honest about what is realistic. Please respond if interested, and I can send you pictures.

bpsub
07-05-2010, 03:39 PM
I wanted to clarify a little further to help filter:

Here are the times I am available for service on a weekly basis: Mondays (8:30-12 US Central time, Wednesdays (8:30-12 US Central time), or Fridays (8:30-10:30 US Central time).

Also, I am willing to do one task per week offline (Dares) and to document those via webcam or digital pictures.

Finally, though I don't want to put pictures up for professional reasons and security reasons on this main site, I will be more than happy to send any kind of pictures requested by a potential Mistress or Master if it helps their decision to take me on. Just let me know.

I am on skype at "bpsub3" and this utility works best on my computer.

Thanks